Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

1st December! Exciting! I'm far to excited. Only 12.5 days left to work till my holiday. I seriously cannot wait for my annual leave. Need it. Desperately!

Made more festive plans to go to see Arthur Christmas with my sister in law the week before Christmas. And this weekend I'm going to my parent's with the cherub to see friends and family and give presents. I really really hope that little one will sleep there.

Anyway, ee today. I'm just tending to stick to ee now, for some reason I prefer it at the moment.

B- porridge (a&b), banana, water

Break- French fries (4), clementine

L- mug shot, 2 clementines, apple, mullerlight. Mini crunchie (4)

D- roast chicken breast, sw chips, Brussels, broccoli, cauli.

Well! Someone fell off the wagon! Goodies brought into work, couldn't resist. Ate a few maltesers, crunchie mini and then 2 biscuits. Then at afternoon break I had a hazelnut mocha (skinny) and a chocolate log at costa. Bad, naughty mog!

Oh well. It's done, back on it and no point stressing. My Harry potter Blu ray came a day early so shall be watching deathly Hallows part 2 tonight. X

Last edited:
<3 Harry potter. ;( managed not to cry! Love the books and films so much. Made my husband have a break from skyrim to watch it with me tonight.

Although I'm now convinced the DVD version doesn't have all the scenes in it that the theatrical version had! I shall have to watch the special cut with the deleted scenes included to see.

End of an era for me!

'hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home' <3

I love harry potter me an my bf have seen all the films over the last 10 years an we both cried at the last one an said what we going to watch now end of an era ;-) I've ordered it for Xmas family film will be watching on boxing day :)
Lots if treats yesterday ;-) naughty but nice he he have a nice time at your parents xx

lynica said:
I love harry potter me an my bf have seen all the films over the last 10 years an we both cried at the last one an said what we going to watch now end of an era ;-) I've ordered it for Xmas family film will be watching on boxing day :)
Lots if treats yesterday ;-) naughty but nice he he have a nice time at your parents xx

I sat with my daughter's blanket over me watching last night and had to keep dabbing my eyes!

I still have twilight, only 1 more film to go though. I'll have to find something new. Potter is special though, I don't think I'll ever find a series I love as much.

Have you read the twilight books? They really did me right over!! After reading all those, plus the bre tanner spin off I couldn't find another book I liked that I didn't keep comparing to twilight! Very annoying - am currently reading Kelley armstrongs series book 1 is called 'bitten' so far it's really good - seems twilight-ish (although think written before?) but it's based around wolves - meant to be a good twist in the book but I'm only a few chapters in

I've watched all the Harry potters but never read the books - I know I probably should as love the films and books are always better! I did well in managing to get all the way to the last film without knowing what happens/who dies or anything! Go me! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Have you read the twilight books? They really did me right over!! After reading all those, plus the bre tanner spin off I couldn't find another book I liked that I didn't keep comparing to twilight! Very annoying - am currently reading Kelley armstrongs series book 1 is called 'bitten' so far it's really good - seems twilight-ish (although think written before?) but it's based around wolves - meant to be a good twist in the book but I'm only a few chapters in

I've watched all the Harry potters but never read the books - I know I probably should as love the films and books are always better! I did well in managing to get all the way to the last film without knowing what happens/who dies or anything! Go me! :)

You need to read to potters! I've read all the twilights, ready to re-read them now tho:)

Back on plan now. Had 3 days off and was very very bad....

Green today.

I will be good, enjoyed last few days but I also enjoy being slim more:)

B- porridge (hea & b), banana, coffee

Break- French fries (4), clementines

L- mug shot, 2 clementines, apple, mullerlight.

D- was amaaaaazing!! Pasta with a ragu made from tinned toms, red onions, red pepper and various additions from my spice drawer. With quorn Swedish style balls mixed in and a hea of cheese grated on top. How many syns you ask? Why none! None at all! I invented it while at work:)

Supper- 10 almonds (heb), 4 cadbury's fabulous fingers- 6 syns. Oh yes, they are fabulous! Cup of tea with the last bit of my hea.

Today was a yummy day and a good start back on plan. Can feel that I've gained and am glad to be back on plan.

Total syns- 10.

Last edited:
Mini_Mog said:
Green today.

I will be good, enjoyed last few days but I also enjoy being slim more:)

B- porridge (hea & b), banana, coffee

Break- French fries (4), clementines

L- mug shot, 2 clementines, apple, mullerlight.

D- was amaaaaazing!! Pasta with a ragu made from tinned toms, red onions, red pepper and various additions from my spice drawer. With quorn Swedish style balls mixed in and a hea of cheese grated on top. How many syns you ask? Why none! None at all! I invented it while at work:)

Dinner sounds yummy!!

Emmey1 said:
Dinner sounds yummy!!

It was delicious. To say I just made it up while pondering what to have for tea and what was in the freezer by memory. Those quorn balls are nice & free!

The iPhone app has already come in handy looking up the fingers syns and the quorn balls.

Ee today.

B- porridge (hea &b), apple (no bananas left!!)

Break- 2 clementines

L- mug shot, mullerlight, apple, 2 clementines

D- maggi so juicy paprika (1.5), baked potato, carrots, baby corn, broccoli.

Supper- graze punnet- herby bread sticks with olive oil dip (3), 4 fabulous fingers (6)

Syns: 10.5

Last edited:
Well, it's weigh in day tomorrow and I can't go as I'm going to a gift exchange meet up with my sil. It's probably a good thing as I was terrible this weekend and eating like a woman possessed!! At the moment it's a 1.5lb gain from last week. We'll see in the morning!

Edit- forgot to add that I'm back on plan now. I'm staying 100% on plan till next sat (17th) when I'm spending the day in York & going to a wedding reception. I will then stay on plan (where possible, things will crop up the week before Christmas I'd imagine) till 22nd when I go to cinema & frankie & benny's with sil. Then on plan 23rd. Christmas eve, day & boxing day are days off.

Last edited:
Greeeeen today:)

B- porridge, banana, coffee. Hea & b

Break- 2 clementines

L- pot shot, 2 clementines, apple, mullerlight (peach & pineapple. ? Free now?)

D- quick pasta bake (0.5 syns plus hea cheese & heb extra cheese!)

Supper- dessert at the pub- tuck shop Ice cream cake. Guessing about 20. Yum!

Last edited:
Hi mog,
I'm Sarah and I just wanted to say I think you have done brill getting to your target, I bet it feels brill to be slim for Christmas time.x

Sazbirl said:
Hi mog,
I'm Sarah and I just wanted to say I think you have done brill getting to your target, I bet it feels brill to be slim for Christmas time.x

Thanks Sarah:) it is a great feeling:) just got to keep on top of things and stay within target over Christmas and other things im doing. I love that it's achievable without feeling deprived :D

Well done you

Hi, im new to the site, but having seen your blog you have really inspired me and I just wanted to say well done, you have acheived so much, your proof that the diet does work and even if you have a bad day its not the end of the world just get back on track.

Well done xx

mikey's.mummy said:
Hi, im new to the site, but having seen your blog you have really inspired me and I just wanted to say well done, you have acheived so much, your proof that the diet does work and even if you have a bad day its not the end of the world just get back on track.

Well done xx

Thank you:) its true, one bad day does not ruin a whole week:)

I'm off to meet some friends tonight and so tempted to just get a pub meal but going to be good & have my pasta bake!

Getting to target is achievable, and so is staying there. It's not always easy but it's so worth it. X

Today is green again

B- porridge, coffee, banana (hea&b)

Break- 2 clementines, graze piña colada punnet (4.5)

L- pot shot, 2 clementines, apple, mullerlight

D- 3 cauldron sausages (1.5), peas, fried egg, piri piri sw chips. Ketchup (1).

Supper- graze glazed fennel peanuts (9 syns -6 for a heb peanuts), more milk for tea (hea).

Syns 10

Last edited:
Green again!

B- porridge, banana, coffee (hea & b)

Break- 2 clementines, mince pie muffin- that's today's syns!

L- pot shot, 2 clementines, apple, mullerlight

D- red pesto pasta (2.5), cheese (hea), red peppers. Peas.

Last edited:
Back