Cruise PV MiniBean's Dukan Diary

oooh yes... me too!
Also I'd be interested in your strogonov recipe :)
Hope you're feeling better soon! x

Snack: Dukan brownies (OMG - these were amazing. Need to tweak the recipe a touch more, then will post it - but they've got some roasted butternut squash in them to keep them moist, and they are phenomenal!)

I've put my mum n sis on high alert - they ready to bake as soon as you post :p

(I'm picturing your Mum n sis in their kitchen, next to bowls and probable ingredients, just waiting for the go ahead! Please ask them to make a big batch so that you can mail some off to us to try, yes?!)

Hahaha... Bonkers! How hilarious! I too have the same mental image as Maintainer!

Sorry to say I probably won't be back with recipes for a few days - am feeling really under the weather with my throat. Had to cave & have sore throat pastilles which are jammed full of sugar - trying not to worry about it though.

Weighed myself yesterday & had a pleasant 1.5lb loss, taking my total loss to just shy of 1 stone (13.5lbs) in 22 days. :)

(I'm picturing your Mum n sis in their kitchen, next to bowls and probable ingredients, just waiting for the go ahead! Please ask them to make a big batch so that you can mail some off to us to try, yes?!)

Hahaha... Bonkers! How hilarious! I too have the same mental image as Maintainer!

Hahaha - you guys made me burst out laughing in the office! Everyone just gave me the "you crazy lady" look... I still cant stop giggling :8855:

I would love to send you some when made, but ... only if I dont like it - if I like it its all mine :eatdrink023:

Sorry to say I probably won't be back with recipes for a few days - am feeling really under the weather with my throat. Had to cave & have sore throat pastilles which are jammed full of sugar - trying not to worry about it though.

Weighed myself yesterday & had a pleasant 1.5lb loss, taking my total loss to just shy of 1 stone (13.5lbs) in 22 days. :)

Oh Mini... hope you feel better soon. :bighug:

I dont usually take anything for colds or sore throats. but had to last month when i was racked with a horrible non-stop cough after i quit smoking. I got sugar free lozenges - are they the same as pastilles?

p.s. Dont worry about not posting the recipes - we will survive a few days (hours?) till you feel better :p - no pressure.

Thanks for the well wishes, and don't worry - think I'll cope with any no pressure 'pressure', haha! ;)

I don't normally take anything either (I'm firmly a member of the 'Man Up' brigade), but the ones I've got are antiseptic, anti everything ones & they unfortunately have sugar. Boo. They're the strongest ones I could get... Teaching all day with next to no voice is a killer!

Right lovelies... I'm back!

Have felt really unwell for most of the week, but am finally feeling better. Whilst ill, I most definitely fell off the Dukan wagon (not that I was eating much, full stop) - but today I'm back on it. Going to have 2 or 3 PP days to get my head back in the zone.

In other news, Mr Mini & I finally found a house this week. Our offer's been accepted, it's off the market & it's a short chain... So fingers crossed for us please! :)

Congratulations Mini, v. exciting! Are you staying local to where you live now? House hunting is such a rollercoaster, especially at the moment - we have put two offers in for two houses lately and been "gazumped" - viewing another at an open house day next week and there are 19 people booked in to look at it for the first half hour!! Bet you can't wait to cook Dukan-friendly meals in your new kitchen ;-) hope you are fighting fit again soon, & don't be too harsh on your body with too many PP days, you probably need veg for some nutrients x

Oooh how exciting re the house (fingers crossed)... and Lorly I'm so sorry for you. (When will they change the system in England? It's ridiculous!)
Glad you're back with us...
x

Hi Mini

How you doing?

Another previously prolific poster MIA...

Back