Minime's pregnancy diary: infection after birth

glad to hear you are on the mend hon. i was given antibiotics for a suspected infection. i never found out whether i had one or not. they have this way of not actually telling you your results... am hoping they've sorted out whatever it was though.

abz xx

Well ladies, my little man is fab, just loving being a mummy to a little baby again and watching the other 3 kids with him, often brings a tear to my eyes, they just accepted him being here and love him so much. Sometimes, their want to do things for him can be tiring, they want to do everything for him, and don't like it much when I tell them no, I'll do it this time, but I'm so happy they want to do it and don't see it as a chore.

My infection hadn't actually cleared up fully, had to return to docs who have prescribed a stronger course of antibiotics. Also made appointment for post natal physio check for my spd, as I'm still experiencing some pain in pubic triangle. This pain was obviously being masked due to the amount of painkillers I was taking for womb infection. I really hope it goes quickly, as I am starting to feel normal now.

Kids are off now on school holidays so trying to find things to do to occupy them, its a nightmare on the rainy days when we're stuck in house though, the three of them keep bickering. Thankfully my sister took the 2 girls overnight for me yesterday so I'm having a good day so far.

Back