MiniMimi2091*Running strictly on fatttt!!!losin this stubborn stone - 10.6s goal!!!

Wishing you a Very Merry Xmas :)

Hi
Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas Day :)

Hi hun hope you have had a fantastic christmas

Take care

xx

Just popping by to Wish You A Very Happy New Year :)

Hey hun when are you back home?

Hope france hasnt been too cold...its been flaming freezing here!

Have you been pointing over xmas & new year,i sincerely hope not:D...back to it with the rest of us on monday? xx

Hi Charly!!! It's unbelivably C O L D over here!!!
In fact it's snowing again....
I haven't been pointing or watching what I eat - absolutely dreading meeting my scale LOL
I am back on Monday eve - so back on track on Tuesday - can't wait!!!
Still contemplating returning to CD for several weeks... as long as I'll have enough money after Xmas indulgence...
Catch up with all of you soon!
Let's make this New Year skinniest year ever xxxxxx

Well, not officialy cause I don't have any shakes with me at work. But I am detoxing today anyway so herbal teas and tiny bits of cooked chicken so you can call it a start. I am starting tomorrow BIG TIME.
I don't think I will stay with CD longer than 10 weeks (if I ever manage to last that long!) cause I can't imagine not to eat ANYTHING for so long.
I don't even know if I will be able to stick to it for longer but at the moment I need to kick-start my losses again xxx
Will keep you updated

Good luck,rather you than me i NEED real food!
Bev our ww buddy has lost 9lb in her first week on cd so it does hav amazing results,like you say keep us posted xx

Morning
How has today been ? Do you feel detoxed ?

Morning all!!! First day of my CD!!!
Feeling strangely positive and motivated!
Not many ppl made it to the office due to the "snow"
I was hoping for duvet day as well but sadly there was not enough snow :-(
Planning to have my first shake around 11ish and next around 4.
Think I might sneak piece of chicken in the meantime if desperate for food. Hope everyone is doing great x
P.S.
Fitz - my yesterday detox must have worked cause scale has already started going in the right direction (it must have been all xmas bloatiness me hopes) but I feel far from being detoxed as yet xxxx

Ah best of luck with the detox!! I'm sure you'll do a grand job! :D It's good to see those scales goign back down again, i had a look this morning too and i'm rather pleased!

I can't believe you didn't have enough snow, i'm sure it's heading your way! We've had it all night and it's still going this morning! It's insane! :) xx

I can't believe you didn't have enough snow, i'm sure it's heading your way! We've had it all night and it's still going this morning! It's insane!
Send it over to London purrrease xxxx

Hope you have a good day, I'm having a snow day too

You lucky thing - was hoping for duvet day as well xxx alas there wasn't enough snow in my place :-(
Thank you for your support - don't think I am going to last (without cheating anyway) but might as well try it again x

I'll send you some snow...!! I havent been home in 3 days cos of the stuff!!! We've over a foot in places, not counting drifts and ploughed heaps at the side of the road...

Oh look, here's more STUFF falling from the sky.. :(

How was your shakes??

Hey Chloe, hope ur well and still sticking with ur cd 100%!!!

Have a great weekend..x

Back