Minimins Bay. com

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
I was just reading a post about someone's jeans being too bit, well I've had a thought, there's loads of us all different sizes and loads of us will need new clothes for a short time.

Anyone up for a type of e bay type thing, obviously not bidding, just pop on what size you'd like of what and how much you'd like to pay, better than sending it to charity and much better than growing back into things, send each other a bankers draft or cheque or paypal and bob's your mother's brother.

Just an idea see what you all think,

I've got a fantastic christmas sparkle top that's too big already it's a 24, and strappy with silver bits sewn in patterns over the cups and round the hem, it's hanky bottomed and hangs beautifully mid thigh, I got it last year when my pregnancy lady lumps wouldn't go in but now this year it's too big. Labels off but never worn xx

I think that's an excellent Idea! Wish you had mentioned it last week! I gave all my clothes away last week!!!!

But great Idea! If I ever manage to lose my last stone I will put all clothes on here!

thats a great idea though since my clothes currently range from size 28 to 32 not sure anyones gonna be wanting them, i plan on altering them on my sewing machine ( will also give my hands something to do and keep my brain occupied for a while ) to save myself a little money

im liking the idea too tho i kind of live in the same clothes so long(hate buying while fat) that they aren't up to much

Back