Minimins Bay. com

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I was just reading a post about someone's jeans being too bit, well I've had a thought, there's loads of us all different sizes and loads of us will need new clothes for a short time.

Anyone up for a type of e bay type thing, obviously not bidding, just pop on what size you'd like of what and how much you'd like to pay, better than sending it to charity and much better than growing back into things, send each other a bankers draft or cheque or paypal and bob's your mother's brother.

Just an idea see what you all think,

I've got a fantastic christmas sparkle top that's too big already it's a 24, and strappy with silver bits sewn in patterns over the cups and round the hem, it's hanky bottomed and hangs beautifully mid thigh, I got it last year when my pregnancy lady lumps wouldn't go in but now this year it's too big. Labels off but never worn xx

lucylu0802 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I think that's an excellent Idea! Wish you had mentioned it last week! I gave all my clothes away last week!!!!

But great Idea! If I ever manage to lose my last stone I will put all clothes on here!

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    thats a great idea though since my clothes currently range from size 28 to 32 not sure anyones gonna be wanting them, i plan on altering them on my sewing machine ( will also give my hands something to do and keep my brain occupied for a while ) to save myself a little money

5. California girl

California girl On a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    im liking the idea too tho i kind of live in the same clothes so long(hate buying while fat) that they aren't up to much

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.