"Minimins Fallen Angels"

haha! i didnt intend to...it all just kinda fell in my mouth. the coffee was already in the pot and was right next to the crumpets. i resisted for ages and caved later lol. will be good from now though...grr!! lol

i have taken my measurements since the beginning and will do them on thursday morning as thats my official weigh-in with my counsellor. havent check measurements for about a month so hopefully i will see a good result. too frightened to do them right now after lastnight lol.

how u doing today dibs?

Just wondering though are we all deleting them so we can start again for a new week??

It is up to you, you can either start afresh or continue for your 7 days, to gain the spinning star we have to be good angels for 7 consecutive days with no cheating ....lol. Hows that for an incentive.......!

Off to collect my spinning gold star!
awardrotatingstar.gif

I have only six gold stars:doh: to be good today to get in order to get my spinning gold star:sigh:

Great idea Karion!!!

You're welcome :) It was a good match in size with the non-animated ones I thought :)

haha! i didnt intend to...it all just kinda fell in my mouth. the coffee was already in the pot and was right next to the crumpets. i resisted for ages and caved later lol. will be good from now though...grr!! lol

i have taken my measurements since the beginning and will do them on thursday morning as thats my official weigh-in with my counsellor. havent check measurements for about a month so hopefully i will see a good result. too frightened to do them right now after lastnight lol.

how u doing today dibs?

Just about to go to lunch, those sandwiches are beckoning :sigh:

Nooooooooooo...stay Away!! Go 4 A Walk!

your warning came too late :( i had two egg, one chicken quarter sandwiches and a little pizza thing (ok i really had two)

Guess i'll have to join your strugglers - no star for me today :sigh:

But i will be good tomorrow.... got that 5 st callenge to think about ;)

Sally....noooooo if you have a good loss this week too im gonna be gutted......I dont know how you have got away with it.....you jammy thing you.

lol....sally can keep us on our toes sonya!! i wouldnt worry about the sarnies and pizza...eating is bad on SS BUT no doubt you'll still lose about a stone on next weigh-in. jammy cow lol

yeah but it's only because i still have more weight than you to carry around that i am still burning it off, but won't get away with it forever, so will behave now (until the next temptation)
You'll have to nag me onto the straight and narrow ;)

Just popped on for a minute and will catch up with you all later on this evening.

I hope your all having a good day:)

Love Mini xxx

Sally you dont look that much bigger than me......! You have done well though so keep up the non excellent work you are not doing.......lol. I just cant believe you lost more than me n Karen together after what you had eaten too.

Just popped on for a minute and will catch up with you all later on this evening.

I hope your all having a good day:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini having a great day today......looking forward to getting my first star of the week. Dont forget to delete your old stars and add your new spinning one. Well done for a fantastic week.

I HAVE TO FACE FACTS, I CANT SS ANYMORE.:cry:

I have been eating Atkins today, and will continue to do this, with cd thrown in here and there. I hope i can still be included in the challenge, just change my diet to ATKINS instead!:wave_cry:

You can do whatever you like Bex my lovely - what you enjoy and know you can do. We are all doing different things on here, I am doing intuitive eating via the Beyond Chocolate multimedia course which I am enjoying enormously but we all have the same end goal! :)

im so jealous of ur spinny star! this time next week, i'll have one. mind u, u'll probably have two so i'll still be jealous lol.

hope everyone is behaving themselves and having a good day. xxxxx

aww bex! it doesnt matter what diet u r following, as long as u r following whatever diet u r on properly and being 100% good then we all deserve our stars :D

Back