"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Best of luck Bethany, we are all behind one another pushing all the way:D

Love Mini xxx

ok you lot, shove over, another fallen angel climbing aboard :D

Was on a roll up till Friday, and then did my usual thing of late, which has been ' packs mon- fri evening' and then managing to put back what I'd lost over the weekend :eek: So if I get through this weekend it'll be a major acheivement :p Mind you am starting day one today :rolleyes: Still got to start somewhere eh!!

good luck peeps :p

Yay welcome Bethany and Geri to the fallen angels.....we are all going to help and support each other through this.....I am feeling so positive at the moment.....hope it lasts.
Karen is back on Minimins tooo.

I have lost another lb.....I just want to see the scales get into the 19`s. Though Jo`s scales are 6lb heavier but fromk my start back in Nov I weighed on mine and gp`s scales so Know how much I have lost in total.

Im a struggling angel :D

counting today as day one of my millionth restart :eek:

so far I have had a litre of water and my herbalife green tea. also had my protein bar and am about to have a formula shake with some protein powder. yum!

day one good so far. well...i am only 5 hours into it lol

xxxx

ok you lot, shove over, another fallen angel climbing aboard :D

Was on a roll up till Friday, and then did my usual thing of late, which has been ' packs mon- fri evening' and then managing to put back what I'd lost over the weekend :eek: So if I get through this weekend it'll be a major acheivement :p Mind you am starting day one today :rolleyes: Still got to start somewhere eh!!

good luck peeps :p

Im a struggling angel :D

counting today as day one of my millionth restart :eek:

so far I have had a litre of water and my herbalife green tea. also had my protein bar and am about to have a formula shake with some protein powder. yum!

day one good so far. well...i am only 5 hours into it lol

xxxx

Hi Geri and Karen,

Lovely to see you join our Fallen Angels group:grouphugg:

All you need is the belief we are going to reach goal.:)

I know we can do this.

Love Mini xxx

have lost another lb.....I just want to see the scales get into the 19`s. Though Jo`s scales are 6lb heavier but fromk my start back in Nov I weighed on mine and gp`s scales so Know how much I have lost in total

Well done Sonya!!!

Be happy:) You have done great to have a pound off this week!!!

You will see the scales drop into the 19's soon...

fetch.dll

Aww thanks for the welcome :D

I'll start my day one from tomorrow, say no more :eek:

Hope you're all plodding along nicely :p

Hi Geri,

This week is going so much better as it felt all very new last week and I was very apprehensive about doing Step 2 790 plan, 4lbs. down for the week which ain't too bad.

You do get so addicted to the big losses on SS, especially the first week, which would be normally between seven and ten pounds off:rolleyes: Still the fact I am sticking with it is a major improvement and not feeling it too much hardship this week. I am so afraid to say anything :ignore:as just as I feel overly confident this is the time I fall off the wagon.:cry::break_diet:

Good luck with your new start tomorrow.

I hope your enjoying all this lovely weather!!!:character00238:

Love Mini xxx

First Mini Goal done!

I lost a pound since yesterday, so that is five pounds off and this was my first mini goal:D

So I have moved on now to my second mini goal of 4lbs. off.

I have to claim my achievements as I go, something I feel I did not do enough of before.

Love Mini xxx

Count me in! I've been away this weekend and fallen off the wagon BIG time. Have come home feeling very dejected and fat. :(

fetch.dll

Hi Janey,

:hug99:I am sorry your feeling like that!

I hope you did not let your feelings spoil your holiday:confused:

Your hear now and put what is done down to experience and learning about yourself and put your focus back on what your want to achieve.

Beating yourself up will only make it worse.

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

Hi Janey,

:hug99:I am sorry your feeling like that!

I hope you did not let your feelings spoil your holiday:confused:

Your hear now and put what is done down to experience and learning about yourself and put your focus back on what your want to achieve.

Beating yourself up will only make it worse.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Mini for your kind words and support, it means a lot. I am so happy to be home and back on MiniMins. I missed my daily dose of support. I haven't had a day off MiniMins since I joined back in February! It was like having my right arm chopped off lol. :eek:

And well done on your 4 pound weight loss. That's excellent!!!!

:clap:

Arghhh...Just wrote this once then the site logged me out & i lost it all, hopefully it doesn't do it again....so here goes

First of all i would like to thank Sonja for thinking of this thread, it's a great idea....Well done you hun!. Now let me introduce myself & explain why i consider myself a 'FALLEN ANGEL'

I first started my weight loss journey on 29th october 2006 on my 40th birthday (i hated the fact that i was fat & forty) after picking up my first weeks supply of LL, my starting weight was 16st 10lbs. I completed my 100 days then went on to management for 2 weeks before having to take a break for about 6 weeks, due to health problems ( i was weighing 11st 8lbs when i stopped). When my doctor gave me the go ahead to re-start a VLCD i switched to CD for obvious reasons, much cheaper! And i must admit they taste nicer with more flavours to choose from! I had put a bit of weight back on taking me back upto 12st 4lbs, my CD journey began on 11th March 2007 in my first week i lost 11lbs....Yippee....Back on track...NOT!

Since then i have lost a pound, gained two, stayed the same, lost another 4 lbs gained 2 & so on, you get the idea! It's been driving me insane!!!! My target weight is 10st 7lbs & although i'm still 9lbs away i just can't seem to get there....Arghhh

Its very true for me that the second time around it is much harder to stay on track. Maybe it's because the desire to loss the weight isn't as strong as it was before? the first time i had such a huge amount to lose & was extremely unhappy, now with less to lose my confidence has grown & i'm beginning to feel happier with my body. I just can seem to get to my target but i really do want to get there.....

I'm off to a music festival in two days so sticking with CD is gonna be extremely difficult but i'm going to try my hardest. I will eventually get to my target weight & will plod away with CD until i do. I'm like a dog with a bone & won't let go!!!

xxxx

I lost a pound since yesterday, so that is five pounds off and this was my first mini goal:D

So I have moved on now to my second mini goal of 4lbs. off.

I have to claim my achievements as I go, something I feel I did not do enough of before.

Love Mini xxx

Wow well done on your Mini goal that is fantastic.
Keep up the excellent work.

Hi Mandi, welcome to our little thread, we are all behind you and hope those 9lbs come off soon. I know it does get harder as you near your target weight and can understand how frustrating it must be.
You have done so well with your loss so far, im sure you will get there soon.

well day one is almost finished for me. YAY!!

I have hit my protein target for the day (in my dinner and shakes). had 2 litres of water so far so one more litre of water to go and im DONE. even managed to not have any carbs. dinner was a plate of chicken, roasted red peppers and onions.

distracting myself for the evening by popping round to mums to borrow dads drill then going to sonyas to check she aint picking lol. damn...shouldnt warn her really...she'll mute the tele and hide behind the sofa lol

GOOD LUCK MANDI

XXXXXXXX

Back