"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Not too sure what will be happening at hospital tomorrow....!
But I am willing to leave surgery until I have lost enough to take the apron of belly fat too.....!
Just having the .......forgot now...lol. something and walnut, toffee and walnut I think ....lol.

Mini it is bluddy gorgeous down here too, I was melting in the playground this morning.

Here are our members so far:
Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ

Is there anyone else out there just peeking in that would like to join our little group.
Just let us know and we can add you to the list.

The power of this thread! Yesterday I was 100% back on track. I thought I would come home and give up entirely (that was my intention) but as soon as I stepped off the ship I was straight back on the weight loss wagon!! I listened to the CD 4 times coming home in the car, ate intuitively all day and did everything properly.

Thank you for the support!! :):):)

well done janey. i was 100% as well and was probably down to this!

well done janey. i was 100% as well and was probably down to this!

Chaining yourself to my fridge is not quite the answer....lol. Unless you are going to be there 24/7.

Well done on completing 1 successful day

goldstar.gif

Thats what we are here for.........had 1 litre and now drinking second mug of black tea, oh and had my shake too.

blimey sonya! im still on my first half litre. anyone would think u were in a race :p

Anyone who has 9 stone to lose ...feel free to enter .......though you have no chance of winning....sonkie is gonna win......mwahhh haaa haaaa haaa haaa

Awwww thanx Geri.......I enjoy giving them....lol.
I am feeling so positive now.......I was feeling hungry this morning but am drinking through it.

Anyone who has 9 stone to lose ...feel free to enter .......though you have no chance of winning....sonkie is gonna win......mwahhh haaa haaaa haaa haaa

we'll see!

Back