"Minimins Fallen Angels"

For if we try and fit into the same week as everyone else it won't really work out for there will be no incentive if you break one day in the week to keep going for the rest of the week. If you see my point:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Aha, that's where I was getting confused. But that does make sense Mini otherwise if you mess up one day you won't feel inspired to carry on for the rest of the week. So does it have to be 7 consecutive days irrespective of what day we start on? :confused:

You got your spinning Gold Star on Monday?

Spinning Gold Star is your reward for the week, 7 days.

Today is Wednesday so you should have two Gold Stars up if you have been a good girl since Janey?:) And fingers crossed we will collect another Spinning Gold Star on Monday!

Love Mini xxx

So far so good today, I am on aim for my 2nd star of the week. I need to remain focused, positive and motivated. If I don't, I'll wobble off course and it will be so difficult for me to get going again. It was £150 to do this course but I have kept going since starting and I want this to be a really positive, life changing experience for me. I am definitely eating properly but only when hungry and stopping when full, I am not being foolish and undereating or starving. I am quite a sensible woman who just wants to lose weight with the help of Beyond Chocolate who have been so kind and helpful to me already with encouraging personal emails. This thread is the one that is keeping me focused so thank you everyone. :):):)

Ooh good point Mini - how do I make my star go on 3 times though as when i try and do it it says you cant add the same picture more than once :(

You copy and paste the star from your post or from preview signature and then left click beside your other star and right click paste on.

Alternatively you can copy and paste these three stars...

goldstar.gif
goldstar.gif
goldstar.gif

or two

goldstar.gif
goldstar.gif

Hope that helps?

Love Mini xxx

You got your spinning Gold Star on Monday?

Spinning Gold Star is your reward for the week, 7 days.

Today is Wednesday so you should have two Gold Stars up if you have been a good girl since Janey?:) And fingers crossed we will collect another Spinning Gold Star on Monday!

Love Mini xxx

I started last Tuesday so I think I started again yesterday? Oh my I'm confused. I think I'm right ..... :confused: When did this thread start, lemme go and have a look. Poor Janey is losing her marbles, not her weight! :eek:

:cry:am i not allowed in then :(

not that i will get a star today, even Karen's revolting comment didn't sway me. Anyway will be back to normal next week, it's only because i'm on a course this week that i have this temptation in front of me.
Give you two a chance to get a head start on me!!

Hi Sally,

Your very welcome, sorry if we have missed you.

I know I was doing a long multiple quote late last night and I lost it, so I am a bit confused today:crazy:

Love your new avatar! You look great.

Love Mini xxx

no i think u r right janey. if u r good today, u get ur second star.

Hi Mandi,

Delighted you had a good time, you were looking so forward to the festival for a long time.

Good to hear your back on track so quickly!

Love Mini xxx

Hiya all

So Many of us now.... As some of you know i've been away at the download festival, returned on Monday & this has been the first chance i've had to get on line. It's taken me ages to catch up on all the posts, there's been loads i've missed!!!! :eek:

Been 100% good since i got home But whilst i was away....Well that's another matter...lol All my good intension's of sticking with CD went out the window But hey! I really don't care had an amazing time. Gonna be facing the music tonight with my WI, so i'll know what damage i've done then.

I'll update you all when i get back tonight, i'm sure it's gonna be a gain?! :eek:

4veu72c.gif
Well done on all of you that have had loses & :hug99: for those who haven't......xxxx

Mini I think we started this thread on the tuesday......so should be getting our second star today.......reading all this has confused me now....lol.
Im sure today is day 2

Hello. Please can I join in? I am a struggler but dont really want to be a re-starter!

I am on LL & have been since Feb. I am really a low ebb right now, and fighting this every step of the way. Permanently hungry. miserable, tired... you name it.

What do I need to do here? My WI is tomo, shall I le you all knw my weight then and go from there?

Its so good to know I am not alone.

Back