"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Mini I think we started this thread on the tuesday......so should be getting our second star today.......reading all this has confused me now....lol.
Im sure today is day 2

I was getting confused over my weigh in day Monday...

Thanks Sonya, Janey and Karen!

Love Mini xxx

Welcome Sez of course you can join us. If you have 1 good day where you stick to your diet (whichever one you are on) you are entitled to put a gold star in your signature. If you succeed in 7 straight dyas you are entitled to a spinning star to keep. After the 7 days we delete the other stars and start afresh

lucky i got 10 fingers...just used em all up trying to work it out! at first i thought mini was being SO good she knew a day in advance she wouldnt cheat lol.

ive been an angel today so looks like i get another star today...YAY!! hows everyone else doing?

Welcome Sez of course you can join us. If you have 1 good day where you stick to your diet (whichever one you are on) you are entitled to put a gold star in your signature. If you succeed in 7 straight dyas you are entitled to a spinning star to keep. After the 7 days we delete the other stars and start afresh

Thank you! Well, today has not been good both emotionally and food wise...again!

I will aim for my first star tomo. Fingers crossed!

Hello. Please can I join in? I am a struggler but dont really want to be a re-starter!

I am on LL & have been since Feb. I am really a low ebb right now, and fighting this every step of the way. Permanently hungry. miserable, tired... you name it.

What do I need to do here? My WI is tomo, shall I le you all knw my weight then and go from there?

Its so good to know I am not alone.

Hi Sez,

Welcome!

Sorry to hear your feeling down, this happens at some point to us all and it can be difficult to push through it, but if you can you will be so pleased with yourself.

You have to post in every day and let us all know how you are, this is because some of us have found myself included that we tend to hide when we are not doing so well, instead of asking for help.:cry:

Best of luck!

Love Mini xxx

good luck sez...we'll help all we can xxxx

Yay, hello Sez!! Welcome to our lovely group! :D:D

Well guys I have done well.....but am craving chocolate, so I have made my boys eat the kitkats that were in the fridge, they were supposed to be for packed lunches but they will have to do without now.

Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Nathalie20
Gen
Kazz
Boofaloo
Kirsty2012
Gonnadoit
RachelA
Shrm26
Dibspl
Sez

Wow our group of angels has grown....!
Dont forget to post how your day has been

please please please can I join too?

I have made a pact with Sez that I will go to bed tonight and sleep and hopefully wake up tomorrow with a new head on..

Really really need the help

Sam
x

Hi Sez,

Welcome!

Sorry to hear your feeling down, this happens at some point to us all and it can be difficult to push through it, but if you can you will be so pleased with yourself.

You have to post in every day and let us all know how you are, this is because some of us have found myself included that we tend to hide when we are not doing so well, instead of asking for help.:cry:

Best of luck! Love Mini xxx

OMG that is so true. Thats me, lurking and feeling sorry for myself. I will try so hard not to do this to myself anymore.

At the moment my feelings are very low. My chatterbox is in overdrive, I have picked at so much food - cheese (mainly), couple of pepperami minis, couple of little fruit snacks. I have been sick, a fact of which I am def NOT proud. I am feeling like I will not make it to my goal, yet again. I am however very happy to have joined the Angels and will post daily as requested!

Oh and my mood is not helped lately by the amount of hair I am losing, it was the one thing I was proud of and its going.......

please please please can I join too?

I have made a pact with Sez that I will go to bed tonight and sleep and hopefully wake up tomorrow with a new head on..

Really really need the help

Sam
x

Glad you found this Sammy2. It could be just what we need!

Now beddy byes for us both!

Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Nathalie20
Gen
Kazz
Boofaloo
Kirsty2012
Gonnadoit
RachelA
Shrm26
Dibspl
Sez
Sammy2

Welcome Sam to our group......good luck for a good week.
All those who have stuck to their diet can add a star to there signature.......dont forget spinny stars are for 7 days straight.

I need to learn to NOT diet, but to eat intuitively. To allow my stomach to control my food intake. I'm struggling to keep track of how I'm doing... can I join in here? :)

Back