"Minimins Fallen Angels"

ppsstt! jut stole back the laptop while kev has popped out! wanted to say good night and well done to all us angels lol.

hope we all have a fab day tomorrow. xxxx

t5lxmu.gif
to fallen angels Isis.....its nice to have you on board hun...!

Thanks Sonya...:D:D:D

Here I am, reporting in with a very good first day. 4 litres of water, 1 soup and 2 shakes (1 shake still to go)

I've been and updated my diary as well so been extremely proactive and positive today......:)

Well done to everyone... I have been a bit silent on here... but have been lurking!!!

Today tho I am here to collect my star lol... one full day of SS today.... sooooo chuffed!!!!

Well done again everyone xxxxx

Here I am, reporting in with a very good first day. 4 litres of water, 1 soup and 2 shakes (1 shake still to go)

I've been and updated my diary as well so been extremely proactive and positive today......:)

Welcome on board and well done..... I have had a first good day too!!!!

We will be skinny mini's for Dublin...... well maybe next year for me lol

well done gen and isis. xxxxx

Nearly forgot to add my first star for Sunday ;) shame I can't add another to it for today, but thought I'm not far off the mark... I'm not happy with it so don't reckon it qualifies.

Now I have a serious question.... I read that this forum started on a tuesday.... does this mean every tuesday is the beginning of a new week for all of us? Do keep or lose the static stars we've gained? How does this work? :)

I think for every day you stick to it, you get a shiny star. When you hit 7 days, you get a big turning star, then add your single stars..

I think!! :confused:

I am determined to have a good day today even though i feel mega stressed and emotional. Have gone on a new contraceptive pill and it's sending me loopy!!! :)

Have worked out my WW points and am allowed 21 per day. Will check in later to collect my star!! ;)

Well done to everone who is managing to stay strong - i'm hoping your success rubs off onto me!!

Now I have a serious question.... I read that this forum started on a tuesday.... does this mean every tuesday is the beginning of a new week for all of us?

I wondering the above toooooo and also have another question lol

Ok so ya receive a gold star for every day you stick to your chosen weight loss/healthy eating plan, I get that, but this is my question... I'm on CD SS and tomorrow I plan on eating a light salad type lunch... so I'm wondering because I have planned this does it make it ok and do I get my gold star?? or do I not because its not part of SS???

Me a pain in the ass.... NEVER :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am determined to have a good day today even though i feel mega stressed and emotional. Have gone on a new contraceptive pill and it's sending me loopy!!! :)

Have worked out my WW points and am allowed 21 per day. Will check in later to collect my star!! ;)

Well done to everone who is managing to stay strong - i'm hoping your success rubs off onto me!!

Aww hun sorry to hear about your pill... what one is it???

Good luck for your 21 points today... eat as many free foods as ya can and you should be grand xxxx

Isis dont forget to copy and paste your star for your first good day.....

goldstar.gif
Well done.......I am hoping to get my first one of the week today.

Nearly forgot to add my first star for Sunday ;) shame I can't add another to it for today, but thought I'm not far off the mark... I'm not happy with it so don't reckon it qualifies.

Now I have a serious question.... I read that this forum started on a tuesday.... does this mean every tuesday is the beginning of a new week for all of us? Do keep or lose the static stars we've gained? How does this work? :)

Lesley if you started on a different day that is fine...just most of us started on the tuesday.
You need 7 straight days to earn a spinny.

Ok so ya receive a gold star for every day you stick to your chosen weight loss/healthy eating plan, I get that, but this is my question... I'm on CD SS and tomorrow I plan on eating a light salad type lunch... so I'm wondering because I have planned this does it make it ok and do I get my gold star?? or do I not because its not part of SS ??

If you are only having the light salad and nothing else that should be fine....as long as you eat what is planned and nothing else.

Well had my black tea, just having my chocolate shake then will be having my first litre of water.

I am thinking about making a mousse for lunch...will have to find out how to do it.....I know its here somewhere....lol.

Aww hun sorry to hear about your pill... what one is it???

Good luck for your 21 points today... eat as many free foods as ya can and you should be grand xxxx

I cant remeber the name!! Will have to look later on!!! I am still getting to grips with the whole WW thing. I've done it before but it seems weird after doing CD!!

hello my lovelys
well I am not really a fallen angel just a bit slipped haha
as some of you will know I had 3 vodkas on sat and am now paying the price ie not in ketosis and SUFFERING ,can I join this group for a while to make me stay on track?
i didnt eat, but alcohol is still cheating isnt it ?
i need some motivation at the mo so i think taking it on a day by day will be good for me?
thanks girlies xx

hello my lovelys
well I am not really a fallen angel just a bit slipped haha
as some of you will know I had 3 vodkas on sat and am now paying the price ie not in ketosis and SUFFERING ,can I join this group for a while to make me stay on track?
i didnt eat, but alcohol is still cheating isnt it ?
i need some motivation at the mo so i think taking it on a day by day will be good for me?
thanks girlies xx

Welcome on board hun... you have done soooooooooo well!!!!

Taking it day by day is a great idea!!!

Keep in touch and we can all support each other

Back