"Minimins Fallen Angels"

I've had a pretty good day really :) only ate when hungry, and in all but one meal I stop as soon as I felt satisfied. The one meal I ate beyond that I still stopped just before the full level... so no feeling stuffed and uncomfortable... no binging.. and no eating anything I didn't truely enjoy... every mouthfull was savoured slowly and thoroughly enjoyed!
What d'you reckon? Do I deserve a star for that? :)

Yes, you've eaten intuitively today so I say you deserve a star!! :) As long as we all stick to whatever diet/plan we are following then we can claim a star. And you'll stop eating past satisfied soon I am sure. If I really love the taste of something then I cover it up and have it later next time I feel hungry. I do find it automatic now to stop eating straightaway even if I still have half a plate of food.

Yes, that's right Isis! Glad you have joined us!! :D:D

Thanks Janey :D

I'm fired up and it's time to get this done once and for all ;):D

TECHNICALLY under all this flesh is a Kate Moss lookalike - sooo do you think i have any chance of a REVLON contract ?? No, neither do i, so i think it is also highly unlikely you are allowed that much alcohol - so no star for you my girl ;)

ok...no star. u just dont want me to have a spinny star without u, eh? lol! i do get one for yesterday tho! so only 1 bad day out of the week. yay. i've been on the scales and they show a good result but dunno how Jos scales will reflect. if it shows half a flipping lb again i'll smash them to bits!!

hope everyone has a good day xxxx

Isis if you want to make today your start day thats fine.....most of us do tues - monday, but there are a few who started after we began so are at different stages.

Well guys Im sorry I havent been round much but I didnt want my negativity to pull any of you down when you are struggling to get back on track.

Well Sonkie is back and raring to go.....though I dont half fancy a slice of bread and butter.....lol. Hmmmm wheres my water.

more like u were nursing a hangover :p glad u back on form :D well done everyone who has had a successfulweekend. good luck to those of us who arent gonna get a spiny tonight...we'll do bettr this week if we really try! im gonna wipe my stars and join u all starting again after u get spinnys tonight. good luck allxxxx

hi all,
Just a quickie to say that I've read ALL of this thread (yes EVERY page!), have you bookmarked, and encourage you all the way...

1 Week over and done with!

Well Ladies I was good this weekend stuck to my diet plan so Iv now got a spinning star yay!

Was also very good yesterday = mainly because I slept all day haha, so have my 1st star of the week...roll on day 2 of week 2!

Sorry I cant type much but the boss is in today - whoops hehe

N xx :)

well done nathalie. xxx

Thanks girlies!

Oh and lost 6lb for my 1st week which I am pleased with as it is my SS/790 plan so Im on my way to loosing that stone - only 2 weeks and 4 days til Prague...will update my ticker soon :) xxx

wow! u r doing really well...well done again. 6lb of and never to return. xxxx

Thanks girlies!

Oh and lost 6lb for my 1st week which I am pleased with as it is my SS/790 plan so Im on my way to loosing that stone - only 2 weeks and 4 days til Prague...will update my ticker soon :) xxx

Well done Nathalie on your 6lbs. off and your first spinning star!!!:clap:

Love Mini xxx

So many posts to catch up with:)

I have just popped on to say I got over my weekend, just about.

Weigh in today and I am down 3lbs.:D

Love Mini xxx

Back