"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Welcome Mandy, Irene and Susan.

Well done to Sue, Karen, Maislow and Naomi.

Never mind Sammy - tomorrow is another day ........ and YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Well another star for me! So chuffed and want to thank Sonkie and Mini for this thread as it has really made a big difference to me and my dieting. Was out today and nearly had something i shouldn't have had .... but wanted my star - so didn't! Big achievement for me. Will update diary thread tomorrow or Monday - been so busy last few days - but HAVE to come on update my stars and pounds lost!!!

Hope tomorrow is as good for all of us. xx

Welcome Mandy, Irene and Mustdoit to Fallen Angels:break_diet:

Lesley sorry to hear your having a rough old time of it, but this is what this thread is about to get support when needed...

Sammy Saturdays and Sundays are difficult times for most of us and you did well not to let a slip turn into a landslide.

We all get fed up, hopefully tomorrow you will feel in better form. Don't beat yourself up about today.

Naomi well done! Another Gold Star.

Maislow I am not sure if your problem is that you don't have enough signature room as yet or that you don't know how to copy and paste?

image.php
here is a star and if you put your cursor over it and left click it and then right click it and copy and go to your user cp and click edit signature and you can paste it into your signature box by left clicking the mouse and then clicking on paste. Repeat it again for your second Gold Star. Click preview to see if it is there and if it is click save signature.

I am off to collect my Gold Star for today and second day with no tea or coffee:D

Night :nightf:

Well ladies it's the end of Day 1 for me and it's not been too bad...... today I have had:

1 x hot choc
1 x hot vanilla
1 x veg soup

3 x litre water

Tomorrow's aim is to up the water....... not had much!

I'm just going to copy and paste my very first star into my signature and go to bed..... I'm cold and tired but that's a good sign surely?

Thanks for your support.......

Love

Wow well done Beverley and Mich.....wooooo. Congratulations to you both on your stars....I have been a good girl and have given myself a star...

:)Hi guys, I feel it's about time I joined in with you... if you'll have me that is????...... I'm struggling so hard with the food at the moment:(.. sticking to my calories is mega tough:eek: I feel such a failure most days at my lack of self control.

I have maintained my current weight.. give or take a couple of lbs for a few months now, but it is nowhere near where I want to be... my BMI is in the 26's and my fat % is around 35... still too high considering the amount of exercise I put in!!!!!!:eek: I've come so far.. but can't seem to finish my journey.... I know it's more a mental block than anything and I'm working very hard to get it sorted....

My aim is to stick to my daily calorie allowance... I use WLR to record this.....

Love to you all xxxxxxxx:)

Hey mand!!!!! :D:D:D

Bluddy great to see you here hun...xxx

Well ladies it's the end of Day 1 for me and it's not been too bad...... today I have had:

1 x hot choc
1 x hot vanilla
1 x veg soup

3 x litre water

Tomorrow's aim is to up the water....... not had much!

I'm just going to copy and paste my very first star into my signature and go to bed..... I'm cold and tired but that's a good sign surely?

Thanks for your support.......

Love

awwwww mich I'm sooooo proud of you and yes, being cold is a good sign as you know. I'm not moving from this thread until I see your first gold star on your post so hurry up as I need a wee....again...lol

I will claim my next star just before bed as I still have a date with the Arcade yet....lol:eek::D

Wow well done Beverley and Mich.....wooooo. Congratulations to you both on your stars....I have been a good girl and have given myself a star...

Well done Son, another day done and dusted eh? :D

Gold Star should be in my signature Lacey..... wotcha playing in the Arcade????

My fav is Connect 2 and Mahjong Alchemy (sp)!!! Addicted to both...... better at Mahjong than Connect 2!

Lots of love

Gold Star should be in my signature Lacey..... wotcha playing in the Arcade????

My fav is Connect 2 and Mahjong Alchemy (sp)!!! Addicted to both...... better at Mahjong than Connect 2!

Lots of love

Can't see your gold star babe? Have another go. I can't keep away from Benbats, Looney Tunes Match Mugs and Bejewelled!!!...lol I also keep trying to beat your Bake a Cake score but it drives me insane!!!!!....lol

Last edited:
Welcome Mandy, Irene and Mustdoit to Fallen Angels:break_diet:

Lesley sorry to hear your having a rough old time of it, but this is what this thread is about to get support when needed...

Sammy Saturdays and Sundays are difficult times for most of us and you did well not to let a slip turn into a landslide.

We all get fed up, hopefully tomorrow you will feel in better form. Don't beat yourself up about today.

Naomi well done! Another Gold Star.

Maislow I am not sure if your problem is that you don't have enough signature room as yet or that you don't know how to copy and paste?

image.php
here is a star and if you put your cursor over it and left click it and then right click it and copy and go to your user cp and click edit signature and you can paste it into your signature box by left clicking the mouse and then clicking on paste. Repeat it again for your second Gold Star. Click preview to see if it is there and if it is click save signature.

I am off to collect my Gold Star for today and second day with no tea or coffee:D

Night :nightf:

Wow Mini.....second day withougt tea or coffee!!!! I am so impressed. You keep at it hun...xxx:D

Mich, daft question so slap me if u want but are u remembering to go to the bottom of yr sig page after pasting your star and clicking "save signature"? I didn't so this last night the first time so I'm wondering?

Mich, daft question so slap me if u want but are u remembering to go to the bottom of yr sig page after pasting your star and clicking "save signature"? I didn't so this last night the first time so I'm wondering?

:whoopass:

Yes I am Lacey..... when I look at all the posts with my name my star is twinkling at the bottom of my signature....:eek:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.... can anyone else see my gold star????

:whoopass:

Yes I am Lacey..... when I look at all the posts with my name my star is twinkling at the bottom of my signature....:eek:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.... can anyone else see my gold star????

I can't see a star darling:confused: Maybe we need to ask Pierce ? What do you think?

I can see it , its there mich???????
well done everyone by the way
another star for me woohoo
nite all xxxx

Now I'm really confused as I def can't see a star on mich's page and I'm SSing so NO....i'm not blathered am I?...lol

Back