"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Well done Karen!! :)

Hi everyone
I really think i should join this thread as i could really do with a helping hand. I had been doing really well on the diet until i came off and tried to do ww, only to find that i had lost 1lb after 2wks after doing cd that is just not good enough i want 3lb a week at least. Now i am having a hard time getting back into ss. Today i have restarted again and i too want to earn those lovely gold stars :)

Welcome naomi the incentive of getting my next star is really keeping me on the straight and narrow. 3 stars to my name now ... and 6lb down!!!

It's great isn't it Janey - I feel soooooooooo good at the moment - long may it continue!!!!

Helloooo...room for another ??

Hi guys...am planning to re-re-re-re-start tomorrow (Sunday 24th June)....and am thinking this forum might just give me the incentive to actually stick to it !!

Planning to do 6days SS and then have Dubbers on Saturday... so will have a day off...and then back on track next Sunday...

Have another stone and a half I want to get off....but cos I feel comfy in lots of my clothes and look sooo much better than I did this time last year, it seems a lot harder to motivate myself....:rolleyes:

Going to a posh Wedding in Richmond-upon-Thames at start of August and would love to have that last 21lbs off by then...I know it's achieveable...have 6weeks from today...

can I join up ??

Debz xx

Hi everyone
I really think i should join this thread as i could really do with a helping hand. I had been doing really well on the diet until i came off and tried to do ww, only to find that i had lost 1lb after 2wks after doing cd that is just not good enough i want 3lb a week at least. Now i am having a hard time getting back into ss. Today i have restarted again and i too want to earn those lovely gold stars :)

Hi guys...am planning to re-re-re-re-start tomorrow (Sunday 24th June)....and am thinking this forum might just give me the incentive to actually stick to it !!

Planning to do 6days SS and then have Dubbers on Saturday... so will have a day off...and then back on track next Sunday...

Have another stone and a half I want to get off....but cos I feel comfy in lots of my clothes and look sooo much better than I did this time last year, it seems a lot harder to motivate myself....:rolleyes:

Going to a posh Wedding in Richmond-upon-Thames at start of August and would love to have that last 21lbs off by then...I know it's achieveable...have 6weeks from today...

can I join up ??

Debz xx

Welcome2.gif

Welcome Naomi and Debs to Fallen Angels!

Best of luck to both of you with SSing and I do hope you achieve your goals.

Love Mini xxx

Helloooooooooooo Angels, welcome to our 2 newest members Naomi and Debz.......you are very welcome.

I had a great day yesterday.....though could have sunk a few vodkas ............!
Here is to another good day.....for all of us.

Good to hear you had a good day yesterday Sonya and here's to another today for you and of course all of us Fallen Angels:grouphugg:

Welcome Naomi and Debz and good luck. This thread has done wonders for me. Even when I have thought about being naughty, I haven't actually reached for the food! I like the way I have to report on here whether I have been naughty or good!! :D:D

Keep pushing forward guys....:D

Finally sorted my stars....lol

Lacey :)

Welcome Naomi and Debz and good luck. This thread has done wonders for me. Even when I have thought about being naughty, I haven't actually reached for the food! I like the way I have to report on here whether I have been naughty or good!! :D:D

Thanx Janey :) am hoping the fact that I have to 'report in' will help me too....;)

Debz x

I agree janey it is keeping me on track and I have nearly four weeks done come Monday!

betty.gif

OK as today is Day 1 for me someone suggested I join the 'Fallen Angels' as I've 'been there, done that' before.....!!

Thing is I haven't a clue how it works and as there are 50+ pages I haven't time to read every post!

Would someone be kind enough to explain the logistics of it and what the stars signify please and can I join in too please?

Thanks.

z3054545.gif

Welcome Mich to Fallen Angels:break_diet:

It works that for every day your good you get a Gold Star and you post it in your signature.

When you have seven Gold Stars in a row you get a spinning Gold Star.

After seven days you begin again collecting Gold Stars in order to achieve your Gold Spinning Star.

Hope that makes sense.:p

Love Mini xxx

OK as today is Day 1 for me someone suggested I join the 'Fallen Angels' as I've 'been there, done that' before.....!!

Thing is I haven't a clue how it works and as there are 50+ pages I haven't time to read every post!

Would someone be kind enough to explain the logistics of it and what the stars signify please and can I join in too please?

Thanks.

Hey, glad you decided to join us hun!!!! :D:D:D

OK I get that now where do I get the stars from?

Thanks for the welcome too....... feeling very positive, focused, inspired.....oh and bluddy starving at the mo....lol!!

Back