"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Fallen Off big time - back to square one!

Hi girls,

Well I fell off big time again :( I dont know what is wrong with me I am just in self destruct mode! I was doing well up until Sat night where I just binged right through to sunday evening! :(

When I got on the scales this morning I was straight back to where I was when I started on here 2 weeks ago :(

I feel rubbish and want to cry and just go and eat even more :cry:

I don't know how I have managed to stay on track today! Iv had 2 shakes and some water but Im finding it so hard! I have 10 days til I go to Prague and just keep thinking is it really worth it - would i be better coming off this vcld thing all together and trying a different approach? I feel disgusting and fat today all puffy and horrid my head isn't in the right place at all. Im supposed to be collecting some more packs off my cdc tomorrow morning but right now i just dont know if i can face it

N xxx

Awwww Nathalie hun........Face the scales tomorrow.....you are doing well and sticking with it today. It is so hard to get back on track but you can do it.......we are all here for you .....!

Oh Nathalie I feel for you, I really do. :hug99: The first day back on a diet is always the worst. If you can see today through I am sure you will feel so much brighter in yourself tomorrow, and don't forget we are always here for you if you want to chat. Good luck, you can do it!! :):):)

stick with it nathalie. its just water retention and will come right back off! DONT GIVE IN!!

ive been a pig yesterday and i have just overdone it on the spag bol i cooked for kids tea. we r allowed to have a few bad days but getting back on the wagon is what it realy takes to win the battle.
good luck for the rest of the day and wish me luck for tomorrow lol
x
xxxx

Thanks Girls - I really am battling with myself (grrrr lil miss chatterbox) I just want to through it all in :( today

N xxx

well u arent allowed to!

Iv got a mars delight choc bar on the other side of the room screaming my name and Im trying to work out what I can buy on my way home in tescos to gorge on tonight!!!! Ahhhhh Im out of control :( :( :(

stick the mars in the bin now. unwrap and dump it. better to treat a bin like a bin than to treat urself like one. lol...that sounds bad but what i mean is....well i mean that nicely lol.

I'm a big fat failure!!! I can't belive I cracked - what is wrong with me!!!!! Im so fed up with myself I need a good talking to and sorting out

Right you have done it and got it out of your system. Get drinking the water and visualise yourself flushing all the fat and calories out of your system.

Hun you are only human, we all have slip ups. Beating yourself up about it will make you want to binge a whole lot more.

Tell yourself you have slipped and you are now going to put it behind you.

You can do this !

Ok ok - It's done and dusted Im going to get this last 1/2 L of water down my neck before I finish work then thats it - straight home not going past tescos or asda or any other shop and no tea for me tonight!!

Hi all
Well i ate some tuna and salad yesterday so no gold star for me :( Today though i have been good and hope to earn another star. Its so hard once you have come off ss to get back into it.

Hi all
Its so hard once you have come off ss to get back into it.

ain't that the truth !! have been faffing since Christmas...could have been at goal and then some if I hadn't been a plonker....:mad:

Still day 1 of SS-ing going well....that gold star is mine tonight !!

well done Naomi on sticking with it again today....we can do this hun !

love

Debz x

Hi all
Well i ate some tuna and salad yesterday so no gold star for me :( Today though i have been good and hope to earn another star. Its so hard once you have come off ss to get back into it.

Tuna and salad is ok - you can have that on AAM or 790 - so don't beat yourself up about that. It won't effect ketosis .... so if that's all you had, go get your star!!!

Hi Angels!

I'm having another good day so will be back later to claim my 3rd star....:D Quite surprising myself actually....:D:eek:

Hope everyone is OK...:D

Love

Back