"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Thanks Chitty!!!

Well done on your six gold stars!!!

Fingers crossed for your blue one:D

I have collected my fourth gold star for this week!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well Done Mini & Blue Star for me...

Hiya

Well Done Mini, you are doing really really really really well... look at all those stars before you know it wow, you will have 2 blue ones.

I have just added my 1st blue star and I am so pleased with myself, it is the first time in about 2 months I have been on the diet 100% for 1 whole week, I've 5lbs to go now until acording to the rule I start the plans, so hopefully that will fall off. lol....... perhaps... I told you I was impatient.....

I am pleased thought... but last night and yesterday afternoon, I was in the bad mood from hell and I can only liken it to craving a cigarette just after you have stopped, say on day two, it was really really really bad, it is of course all in the state of the mind, but that didn't help me. lol... I couldn't be bothered to do any thing all I wanted to do was eat, the rumbling in my tummy didn't help, but I didn't cave and I am so pleased about that.... I have to stay on the CD & follow the plans to the finish, I need to be on off the plans for Christmas so I can try to maintain for a couple of months before shifting what ever is left via cal counting with CD meals mixed in, well thats the plan.

Hope you all have a good day, remember to drink that water & remember if I can do it so can you.

:party0049:

Congratulations Chitty on getting your Blue Star!!!

I agree those cravings are so like what you experience when giving up smoking:cry:

You did well not to cave into them.
Welldone.gif

Here's to a good day for all of us.:)

Love Mini xxx

I'm a restarter. :cry:

I did really well last year and got to where I wanted to be and then gave up on LL management and swapped to CD.

I have since gained 4 stone and have been burying my head in the sand and avoiding the scales. I thought it would be in the region of 3 stone until I clambered on the scales this morning :eek:

I have loads of CD stuff to be getting on with and was going to start again tomorrow. But since finding Minimins again I remembered that tomorrow never comes and so today is my first day :D

I was meant to be going out with hubby, daughter and his dad for a meal but I stage managed an argument so they have gone without me and I remain on the wagon although it was very close to falling off on day one!

The trouble is that although I would love to go back to LL for the counselling I simply don't have the funds to do so.

Since losing my weight I bought a horse and spend the money I was spending on LL on keeping her instead. I simply don't have any disposable cash.

So I'm replicating what I started back in May last year. I am going back to writing a diary, I am once again haunting minimins and I am digging out all my LL stuff again for inspiration :eek:

Hi chicken on a mission,

Welcome back and I know once you put your mind to it again you will do well.

If I remember right you were a fast loser, so between now and Christmas you could have most of that weight gain back off again.

Stay strong and at the end of the day you can collect your gold star:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini :)

Nice to be back on track again and know I can remain focussed by visiting here.

All the mentions of water will help to remind me to drink! :rolleyes:

Good Morning all

How you are we all doing

Good luck chicken cambridge is just as good as LL and you dont need the councelling you have us !!!

Irene ~ are you ok love your 2 new gold stars

Mini ~ what a good little minimin you are avoiding the chips

Now me ~not even started yet despite all the amazing good advise and my good intentions.

Another Monday another try and getting back on the wagon ~ I am very ashamed to say that I am now binge eating alot more food that what I ever had before. I need to sort my head out and hopefully my body will follow !!!

Good luck on the new week ~ keep out of the kitchen !!!

Morning all:)

I did not get time last night to collect my star as duty called:giggle::cupid:

Hi chicken on a mission,

Water is key for sure:tear_drop:

I make sure to drink two glasses of water when I get up in the morning now and it has helped get me into the routine for the day.

Hi Shaza,

Mini ~ what a good little minimin you are avoiding the chips

It is so worth it as I have got rid of the bloat feeling and beginning to like myself again:silly: As of this morning I am down 12lbs on the scales and that is ever so motivating and my energy levels are well up.

I went for a walk yesterday literally up a mountain to look at some wind mills and I surprised myself how fit I was!

Psoriasis on my wrists has calmed down and now looks pink instead of raw red and the itch is almost gone.

Shaza keep moving forward and don't let the little blips stop you...you will get back into the swing of it again.

Love Mini xxx

Well Done everyone, eat little step is worth it...

There is always a light at the end.

And wow Mini thoese stars are really shinning...
Just popped into add another for me.... lol

Love to you all and keep up the good work.

Well done Chitty!

:talk017:

I feel like I am glowing at the moment with all my stars:giggle:

Thanks Mini

Every little star is well earn't at the minute....

I am finding it really really hard at the moment, I am hanging in there and will keep hanging in I need to stick to plan and this is the perfect time to do it....

Doesn't stop the taste buds or the mouth watering.....:banghead:

But I am getting closer to starting the plans, can't wait..... get the AAM out of the way and 790 gives a little bit to eat....

Ok I'm off to cook tea...:needhug::boohoo:

Here to tomorrows stars for us ....
Luv Chitty

Aww sorry your having a tough time of it just now!

Here is a big hug to help you make it through today as I know this means so much too you!!!

hugs.gif

Keep going the end is in sight for you and you will be so happy with yourself for doing it!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

Thanks for the support, so far today stuck to SS like and angel but my danger area's are when I cook the tea, lamb chops yummy but I am going to really really try. If I can just get past the first few days I get into the "zone" and its a breeze

Its funny you should say about your psoriasis ~ I have Rhumatoid psoriactic arthritis and since being on the diet my psoriasis has very nearly gone

Love Love

Hi Shaza,

Have an extra milkshake if you feel really, really tempted to eat as this will be much better than giving in for once you get your first day done and dusted you can build on it.

Its funny you should say about your psoriasis ~ I have Rhumatoid psoriactic arthritis and since being on the diet my psoriasis has very nearly gone

That is certainly good news to hear, all the more reason to get back on it.

Mine was almost gone as well and in the last couple of weeks before getting back on SSing it had flared up with a vengeance and was beginning to move down onto my hands again, the itch becomes unbearable at times and I just rip myself to shreds scratching.

SSing is the only thing that seems to do anything for me, tried lotions, potions and ointments and only ever work short term.

I only have psoriasis since in recent years, I do wonder is mine weight/food related in some way.

Love Mini xxx

Funny you should speak about health issues being diet related.

I mentioned this when I was busy losing weight last year. I found my period pains and cravings all disappeared when I was sole sourcing. I'm expecting the same thing to happen again this time.

I must get around to finding out what it is in my diet that is lacking or otherwise to sort out when I go back to conventional food again. :)

Anyway, my first day went without a hitch apart from the fact that I had 3 baths :D and I explained to hubby why I picked a fight to get out of going out for dinner. He understood instantly bless him :eek:

Today has gone without too much bother either. Bearing in mind I won't be into ketosis until my 4th day I don't feel hungry but I was like this first time round too. Mind over matter I think.

I am definately in the zone and fully commited and have the same feeling I had when I embarked upon LL last year. Diet comes first and stuff everything else!

Hi Chicken on a mission,

Well done on getting through today!!!

Here is a gold star for you to copy and paste into your signature if you like as you deserve it:happy096:
chitty.gif

It is an interesting one about the diet and health issues alright...I have a fair inkling of what is causing mine, but need to do reintroduce food slower the next time to find out.

You have a lovely understanding husband and well done for fessing up, as a problem shared is a problem halved.

Well done for getting into the zone so soon!!!

Must update my own signature with my sixth gold star:D

Love Mini xxx

I agree on the food intolerance mini ~ I paid £50 when diagonosed with RA to see if I was intolerant to any foods, the main one was tomatoes and if I do have any tomatoe based food my pain levels go sky high. Since I SS no sign of my psoriasis, its horrible when its bad really itchy and sore. I had it very bad on my scalp used to drive me stir crazy especially when I got warm

Unfortunately no improvement with my joints when I SS but at least one health issue improved. SS is my only way out of this prison of my weight so onwards and upwards for me

Got my head into gear at long last so going to change my signature and go for it. Great day today stuck to diet TF for that !! Went and had hair done at a top salon but on a training day ~ so £26 instead of £96 colour and cut so dead dead chuffed my hair looks really lovely now, then met friend in garden centre and had lovely chat over black coffee

I intend to try and loose 2-3 stone before xmas ~ its is do able if I stick to SS. Need to concentrate and stop making excuse about my illness, my stomach pain is alot less than my joints so will put up with it and stick to SS

I need to get in control of my eating instead of the food controlling me !!!!!!!!!

Love Love

Hi Shaza,

Well done on getting one day done, feels great, doesn't it:)

Ten weeks from today to Christmas and you will have a good first four weeks and could see a stone and half off if you stick with SSing, maybe a little more and then around a stone a month after that.

So depending how you lose weight your looking at roughly between two and half stone to three and half stone by Christmas week.

It makes all the difference when your happy with your hair, mine is looking well just now seeing that I cut the front of it myself and got my neighbour to cut the back:) I must throw a colour in it this week, I am a devil for experimentation with my hair. I have had a few very bad disasters along the way by my own hand and professionals but it does not seem to stop me.:p

Tomatoes seem to be a common one alright.

I had allergies test done but nothing showed up.

I was very stiff and my joints hurt at the beginning of my joureny but I think that was more to do with my weight. I am fine now, overall my health is excellent...just the old head needs a bit of work.

Off to bed now:wavey:

Love Mini xxx

Back