"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Two Days In A Row

Hiya Ladies

Your posts are brill and keep me going.....

I have just had (yesterday) my second 100% day and want to add another star, I have the single on, put can't add another, it won't let me.... I have saved it as my signature picture and it says I can only use it once. I can't find 2 stars together to copy and add as my new signature picture....

Help... I want my second star..... and my 3rd tomorrow...:party0011:

I've been hampered over the summer with days off for one thing or another, holidays, weddings, parties etc etc, and each time it has got harder to get back on and I have gone awol a couple of times for a week or so and this has had bad results on the scales.......
I got 14lb from goal, now I am more than double that, I want to have a few good weeks, get on the plans and then tackle the last few pounds on the 1000, I just don't want to keep SSing then having a break for whatever and then finding it hard to SS again, it is the finding it hard days that I have put on weight, more than the event itself....

Hope that makes sense, I am going to brave the scales tomorrow and see just what I need to do, I figure that 10stone 3lb will be good to start the plans, fingers crossed I can get there in 3 weeks ish.........

And wow look at all the stars you have got..... roll on day 7, I want a pretty blue one. lol......

I love this thread, it is perfect for me.

XXXXX

Well done Irene and Chitty on your gold star:)

I have collected my seventh gold star!!!:bliss:

I am a happy bunny to have one whole week done and dusted!!!

4zxfbeu.gif

Wow well done Mini 7 stars and Irene way to go girl, you can do it.....:D

And I've made it 3 days, here to today the start of day 4....

And thanks Mini, I've now got my Stars added...

So excited can't wait to make it to day 7, and get a blue star....

Feeling ok, how is everyone else today....

Love Chitty.

Wow well done Mini 7 stars and Irene way to go girl, you can do it.....:D

And I've made it 3 days, here to today the start of day 4....

And thanks Mini, I've now got my Stars added...

So excited can't wait to make it to day 7, and get a blue star....

Feeling ok, how is everyone else today....

Love Chitty.

Well done Chitty on getting to day four!:vibes:

Wow guys you are all doing well, Mini its great to see you back hun, we missed you, and congratulations on your 7 stars....." way to go"

Thanks Sonya,

Calling in to collect my first gold star for the start of week 2!!!

I have lost 8lbs. for week 1 of my restart!

Hope all is well with you?

Love Mini xxx

GoodNight.gif

On my way to bed and have popped in to collect my second gold star of this week.
goldstar.gif

I feel I really deserve it tonight big time as I was out shopping all day for clothes for son, he needed to buy a suit for his Graduation at the end of this month.

On the way home we stopped off as son was falling with the hunger.

He ordered Cajun wrap, salad and chips and he was not able to finish his side order of chips, a great big dish of the most delicious looking chips and he just pushed them aside, he barely touched them:eek:

They looked ever so yummy and were calling to me, eat me, eat me:drool::angeldevil:. It was a real test! I drank my water and prayed for will power :innocent0001:

Feels so good now that I was able to resist but very difficult at the time.

Irene, Chitty and D_Q how are you all:confused:

Wow well done Mini.....

Wow Mini well done, see you can do it... the chips wouldn't have tasted as nice as they looked, or your son would have eaten them.........

And I'm fine thank you very kindly..... another day under my belt, it was hard at times, I had the food monster in my head telling me I needed to eat, but I wasn't hungry, I wasn't feeling dizzy or ill, so I told him to bugger off and that I didn't need food, and that when I eat it is going to be on my terms when I reach to correct point in the plans.. lol aren't I being good.......

Hope you guys are all well and doing well. Catch you later.
Love Chitty.

Five Gold Stars Chitty:wow:

Well done for resisting temptation and staying strong!!!

I was well rewarded this morning for saying no to those naughty chips yesterday as I had a sneaky peak this morning on the scales and I am down 2lbs. since Wednesday:scale::party0049::bliss:

This has given the spurt I need for the weekend.

Love Mini xxx

spinning_office_chair.gif

:rolleyes: Looks like I am on my own here tonight:whistle:

:sad0071:Another gold star for me
chitty.gif
:innocent0002:

:talk017:

:flowers:Here you are Mini I've sent you some flowers for doing so well, and I felt all sad you were on your own on here last night... Ahh........

You are doing so so so well, the 2lb came off fast didn't it.....
And wow look at all those stars.

I've just added another 6 now, tomorrow I can get my blue one......:p:party0049:, (thats right isn't it).

Love Chitty..

:rolleyes: Looks like I am on my own here tonight:whistle:

:sad0071:Another gold star for me
chitty.gif
:innocent0002:

:talk017:

Back