"Minimins Fallen Angels"

sonkie

Gold Member
This is the "Fallen Angels " thread for anyone who has fallen of the wagon :break_diet: and now feel that they could do with extra help and support to finish their weight loss journey. :help2:

So many of us hide :sad0071: and feel very frustrated with ourselves when our diet is not going as planned , by posting on this thread you know there will be others in the same situation as you, therefore will be able to get a helping hand and hopefully get back on track. :scale:

There is just one rule, you must post once a day as a progress report if you are doing well.....otherwise post as and when you need help and advice.

We are all aiming for the same thing and together we can all do this.......!

So please join and we will get back on the wagon to slimdom.

:grouphugg:

Well I started lipotrim in nov 06 and have lost 5 stone......I have since started cd 2 weeks ago for the last few months shall we say I have been on and off the wagon more times than John Wayne. I know it started when my brother had his accident as I would eat sensibly.....well I have done pretty well to go on to lose the weight I have. But it could have been sooooo much better.

Well since starting cd the kids have been home and I have been very very bad and now at the start of a new week I really want to get back on the straight and narrow and stay there......!
Will have first official weigh in tomorrow night though I am not holding out any hope for a loss.

Come on I know you are lurking out there....dont be ashamed of asking for help, that is what this thread is for.....!

Hi Sonya,

I am a Fallen Angel:break_diet:

I lost five stone with Lipotrimit but and one and half with Cambridge Diet, then I feel off the wagon and been on and off since.

I am not going to say what I have regained as I feel so down about it:cry:but it is not all back on which is the main thing and I really want to be at goal by Christmas.:innocent0001:

I need help to get there:hide::help2:

I am back on the wagon now after not being well with Shingles and I am doing step 2 of CD as I found I could not stay on the SS wagon.

Tomorrow is my weight first weigh in.

Thanks for this thread:grouphugg:

Good luck tomorrow with your weigh in.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini nice to see you in here....we will do this.....we will be at our targets by christmas.
I dont know why we do this to ourselves but we do and we have to somehow get our heads round it.
I am sure having this thread here will be a big help.

Good luck for your first weigh in hun.....!

Am struggling a lot. Fallen off the wagon so often that I've lost count. Tried to restart this weekend and failed. Am starting again tomorrow morning - might be easier with the routine of work.

Fallen Angel Mini Reporting in!

allo2.gif

Weight in this morning and my results are for my first week on CD step 2 790 plan is 4lbs. off!

Not jumping up and down about it as I was expecting for a little more to be honest:sigh:

Very happy to have my first week done and I have been feeling much better in myself in the last two days and I feel I can do this as I don't feel deprived.

Mood is good and I am feeling positive.:coffee:

Beautiful morning here

Welcome Fallenangel to the Fallen Angels thread.....we will get ourselves sorted and back on track.

Well done Mini 4 lbs off is fantastic......woohooooo.
I have weigh in tonight.....On my scales I am 20st 4lbs.......still 5 st and 1lb off.
I am going to easily get into the 19`s this week.
Though on cdc`s scales I am heavier and its late evening when I get weighed.......so not an after morning ablutions and get on scales....lol.

Think i had better join this thread. I am back ssing as of today, JUDDD was great but i need to loose more quickly ready for my hol at the end of the month. I would like to get back to 13st 6lb, which is what i was in December. Thats 188lb, i currently weigh 209lb, so thats 21lb to loose by the 29th June. Do-able i think!

Hi Sonya,

Good luck with weigh in tonight!!!

5 stone one pound off is awesome:clap:

You must feel so much better in yourself not having that to carry around.:confused:

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Think i had better join this thread. I am back ssing as of today, JUDDD was great but i need to loose more quickly ready for my hol at the end of the month. I would like to get back to 13st 6lb, which is what i was in December. Thats 188lb, i currently weigh 209lb, so thats 21lb to loose by the 29th June. Do-able i think!

Hi Bex,

Good to have you on board!

I hope to try the Judddering myself out here but I feel I need to stick with this plan first. Will definitely try Judddering when I reach goal as I feel I could use it to maintain.

If your SSing you will lose a stone, possibly a stone and half but I think you would need to do a bit of walking with it to help it along.

It is exasperating how quickly the weight goes on, I am going over old ground myself, but just now feel too embarrassed to say how much I have gained as it is depressing.:cry:

Luckly enough I have not regained it all back on. It is a tough lesson:(

Love Mini xxx

This Juddering sounds good, though I have not read up on it yet.....well pointless as I have a long way to go....lol.

Welcome aboard Bex......!

Thanks Sonks and Mini!:D

Like you Mini, i am aware of gaining what i have already lost. I just hope i can get my loss back to what it was, and not put on all that i lost last year!:eek: Gosh, what an awful thought!

I still wear my pedometer most days, and bounce on my rebounder, and usually get to about 8000 ish steps a day. Must try to get back to 10000! Perhaps i should join the steppers again!

Well Mini looks like its the magic 4`s today......I have lost 4 3/4 lbs......I knew but am still stunned after the last 2 weeks......anyway I am n ow on a roll.

Hi
I have fallen of the ww wagon but been more positive trying to get back on the wagon . I would like to lose 3 stone by end of october if possible so i will be positive and just carry on and dont look on the negative side like I have been doing more happy now I have been on the positive side .
Thanks
Im a Fallen Angel too

Well Mini looks like its the magic 4`s today......I have lost 4 3/4 lbs......I knew but am still stunned after the last 2 weeks......anyway I am n ow on a roll.

WOW!!! Sonya!!

That is a brill weight loss, well done and I can see how motivating that is for you:)

On now to lose more...right:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi
I have fallen of the ww wagon but been more positive trying to get back on the wagon . I would like to lose 3 stone by end of october if possible so i will be positive and just carry on and dont look on the negative side like I have been doing more happy now I have been on the positive side .
Thanks
Im a Fallen Angel too

Hi Bethany,

Welcome on board!!!

We are all Fallen Angel's on this thread :break_diet:

Delighted to see your new positive outlook on life, it is so much easier to diet when the head is in the right place.

Love Mini xxx

Back