"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Guys if you have stuck to your diet you can copy a star by clicking on it and pasting it in to your signature......though you must come on here and tell us how your day has been.

Well, the weekend binge strikes again. I dont deserve a star, but i stuck to low carb food so hopefully i havent done too much damage. I have time to pull it back before my WI on Wed, so i plan to be perfect until then. Well done all you angels!

Day one again for me, kept myself busy doing housework and gardening lol. How can i get a star? well done everyone x

Thanks hun x

Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Nathalie20
Gen
Kazz
Boofaloo
Kirsty2012

Welcome Kirsty to the crew.

Kirsty if you right click on a star and copy then go into user cp and paste it into your signature then save it

I hope you had a great day Mini and your willpower kept you away from the cream buns!! Well done on the extra star. :D

:clap::clap::clap:

Just a quick one before heading to bed!

I ignored the box of chocolates and no cream buns on offer but she had the most beutiful carrot cake wth soft icing on top, it must of been really nice because husband had to have two slices of it and he is not a cake man.

I had a banana tetra and water and some tea and felt fine. As long as I keep away I am okay, but once I start one is never enough:eek:

Had my meal when I came home and it was a bit late, so went for a walk on the beach, first walk in ages and I felt it as I was out of shape.

Had as a treat, a glass of coke zero. I think it is lovely!

Very hot here today but love it:D

Catch up tomorrow:nightf:

Welcome Kaz and Kirsty2012:party0019::grouphugg:

Hey Everyone!

OMGoodness! I've just finished reading this whole thread from the beginning! LOVE the support you are all showing to one another and I just LOVE the stars! What a great way to reward and show others on the forum how great your doing.

Could I please join? I have struggled with my weight for years...I've been on WW twice and the Atkins once...all times losing around 25-30lbs only to gain it and then some all back.

This time around I'm doing the Jenny Craig diet and it was working wonders until Christmas and recently, the anniversary of my sister's death (she was 27 yrs old).:cry:

June 1st was a new start for me and I weighed in last Thursday with a loss of 4lbs, only to now be afraid to have gained it back again as this has been a tough weekend.:sigh: I'm ashamed to say that since being on JC since Oct...I've only lost 19lbs. Maybe less after tomorrow's weigh in now. :break_diet:I have wasted so much time...and money! :sigh:

I joined this forum after coming across it by accident and I am just amazed at everyone's weight losses and the amount of support given here.

Goodluck to everyone! I can't wait to hear if I can start earning gold stars too and join you all in supporting others! :) It's evening here as I live in Canada...so have a GREAT day or GREAT evening everyone! ;)

Mini...does the Coke zero really taste good? I love pop and can not say no when it's around and have considered trying it.

Thanks for the welcome ladies. Hope everyone has a temptation free day!

Right Im back on form now!

Morning girlies!

I see you have all been very good at the weekend and enjoyed the gorgeous weather we had.

Well my do on Friday night sort of slipped into Sat as well, I ate and drank lots and lots but it is now out of my system and Im comfortably on day 2.

Yesterday was a breeze - only had 2 shakes though as wasnt hungry for my 3rd. And also managed to drag my new shrinking bum down to the gym and did a good work out! Iv got 3 weeks and 5 days til I go to Prague for my friends hen night so Iv got to be at least a stone lighter by then! Roll on day 2 I can beat this whole weight loss malarky hehe ;) and earn myself some pretty gold stars!

XxX

hi all! welcome to the new angels xxx

been awol over weekend as weather was lush and i was making best of it!

i had 2 100% days but one day over the weekend i had a bag of crisps.... so i earned 2 stars :)

i hope we all have a fab day today!

xxxxx

hark at u janey with ur 6 stars! woohoo!

Yes Janey I was - 100& good nothing passed my lips except 2 choc tetras and 3L of water yay me :) hehe

Woo hoo first gold star!

How do I get a gold star though?? Im so rubbish at this computer business I cant work out how to do a proper signature, avatar or anything :(

Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Nathalie20
Gen
Kazz
Boofaloo
Kirsty2012
Gonnadoit

Welcome to our newest member gonnadoit, dont forget to report in at least once a day, preferably in the evening to say how your day went

How do I get a gold star though?? Im so rubbish at this computer business I cant work out how to do a proper signature, avatar or anything :(

If you right click on someones star, copy it, then go into user cp, edit signature, paste it into signature then scroll to bottom of page and save signature.

Back