"Minimins Fallen Angels"

I'm back!!!!! Hi all!! :wavey::wavey:

Managed to get through a day of ssing, at last! Just hope i can keep it up as it's ten days until my hol! So i want to do ten days of ss. Wish me luck!

I deserve a star for today, but i'll just leave my last one there, lol.

Nice to see everyone doing so well!

Well done you deserve that star so much!!!

Good luck for day 2 xxx

Well done Bex....great day for you .....fabulous news...well done and keep up the hard work.

I have got my first star too a great start to the new week.....hopefully will get my first spinny star next week.

Thanks Sonya, well done on being good today!

door.gif

Helloooo - can I come in? - have you got room for a little one?

I am following PMK, I am doing okay at the moment as I have been unwell recently which has helped subdue my appetite, but as I am making a gradual recovery, I am worried that my appetite will be back with avengeance and I will fall off the wagon - especially as I have a holiday looming - I need to get some weight shifted
I have been very good today (honest!) - can I have a star purrlease?
beg.gif

arg2Ddancin2Dwo0hoo2Durl-1.gif

Hello Mrs Rubyberrie!!! Lovely to see you here and well done on your first star! :D:D:D

door.gif

Helloooo - can I come in? - have you got room for a little one?

I am following PMK, I am doing okay at the moment as I have been unwell recently which has helped subdue my appetite, but as I am making a gradual recovery, I am worried that my appetite will be back with avengeance and I will fall off the wagon - especially as I have a holiday looming - I need to get some weight shifted
I have been very good today (honest!) - can I have a star purrlease?
beg.gif

Welcome Sue!! And well done on getting your first star!

Well done everyone....looks like a great day for everyone....
Keep up the fabulous work. We can and will do this.

The fallen angels are slowly rising.....woohoo.

Got my first star of the week, nearly wobbled, but I ain't giving in! :):):)

Well done Janey - I know things were tough for you today - but you pulled through - you can't let your crown slip now - you have perfect marks! - or stars should I say :D

Back