"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Thank you for the lovely welcome Mrs R.B. ;)
curtsey.gif

Do you think this Thread can cope with us two reprobates?

She called me Mrs RB! :cupid::eek:

Well my shining stars must have worked - just back from WI and lost 8 lb!! So geared up for the next week....

oh well done sammy thats brilliant
arent we all just wonderful
well done to u all
nat xxx

I think I'm ready to join now please. Have been very down for the last few weeks, despite getting engaged, getting a beautiful ring, getting onto SS wagon and losing 8lb in 2weeks ... thought i had it sussed - and then BANG all toppled over and I went back to the beginning and have put so much weight on it scares, upsets and embarrasses me.

I did LL/CD in Oct '05 and lost 4stone ... I have now put on 3 of that 4stone ... so i NEED to do it.

I've messed about so much and even thought of cancelling Dublin because i was so ashamed of myself. But tomorrow i will get back on CD SS wagon and will try to look in on here every day and see how everyone else has been getting on.

I think I'm ready to join now please. Have been very down for the last few weeks, despite getting engaged, getting a beautiful ring, getting onto SS wagon and losing 8lb in 2weeks ... thought i had it sussed - and then BANG all toppled over and I went back to the beginning and have put so much weight on it scares, upsets and embarrasses me.

I did LL/CD in Oct '05 and lost 4stone ... I have now put on 3 of that 4stone ... so i NEED to do it.

I've messed about so much and even thought of cancelling Dublin because i was so ashamed of myself. But tomorrow i will get back on CD SS wagon and will try to look in on here every day and see how everyone else has been getting on.

Welcome Flirty, I bet you feel so much better letting us all know how you feel. We ALL understand. :):) It's so easy to undo all our hard work - and that's the beauty of the Fallen Angels thread. I'm sure you'll do really well. Good luck!

Welcome Flirty, I bet you feel so much better letting us all know how you feel. We ALL understand. :):) It's so easy to undo all our hard work - and that's the beauty of the Fallen Angels thread. I'm sure you'll do really well. Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome Janey - I'm hoping this will spur me on - as I really do feel so crap at the moment - I want to lose the weight .... but am now getting to the point where i am sabotaging myself and end up depressed. Have to have a new start - this is it!

What's with the stars??? When and how do you get them???

Thanks for the welcome Janey - I'm hoping this will spur me on - as I really do feel so crap at the moment - I want to lose the weight .... but am now getting to the point where i am sabotaging myself and end up depressed. Have to have a new start - this is it!

What's with the stars??? When and how do you get them???

If you have a perfect day following whatever diet/plan you are doing then you get a star. 7 stars on the trot mean that you get a spinning star to keep. It's the incentive and moral support on this fabulous thread that keeps us all going! :):)

If you have a perfect day following whatever diet/plan you are doing then you get a star. 7 stars on the trot mean that you get a spinning star to keep. It's the incentive and moral support on this fabulous thread that keeps us all going! :):)

WOW - I want one! So tomorrow will be my first "perfect day" .... thanks! Off to bed with a glass of water to start as I mean to go on tomorrow. Night xx

Hi everyone!

Well, I suck. So sorry I haven't been posting. :( I have not been doing well for the past few days. This past weekend was so incredibly busy and then on Father's Day (Sunday) we went out for breakfast AND lunch...I was so bad on my diet. Almost as if I forgot I was dieting! :(

Yesterday and today were not good days either. I can't understand why I stray away because it always takes me a few days to get back on track and while doing so, I never feel quite well and keep kicking myself for not following the plan. :sigh:

So, I was one star short of a spinning star and no stars for me for yesterday or today. In fact, I think my whole week is going to be a "write off". :sigh: I'm very stressed right now (SO many things on the go and it's my youngest boys birthday party on Sun, so much to do!) and having to weigh in this week has me rather depressed as I'm sure I've gained. Question is just how much? :(

I will still try though this week for the last few days remaining...at least to not cheat as much? :eek:

HELLO to all the newcomers of this thread! I was so happy to come in here and see that others have joined us and that so many of you are doing so well! :)

Congrats to those getting their gold stars and Janey on another spinny! Let me say again that your doing incredible!! The champion so far, well done! :D

Sammy, 8lbs is FANTASTIC!! :D

Have I missed Mini and Karen's posts? Never saw them as I was catching up. Hope they are well too!

Well I'm going to claim star number 2 today... yes I had a very large lunch.. but I'm still not hungry so had no Dinner. So my eating has been intuitive and it feels great :)

Back