"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Well done Lesley on getting your 2nd star - you have done really well today and I can tell you enjoyed your food too!

I hopefully will be claiming my star too later - but I might hold off a bit longer - just in case! - you never know !

hello all! welcome to the angels flirty and well done to lesley :D xxx

ive not read back over the last couple of days as im a bit headachey and not staying online long :)

just wanted to claim my 2 stars as ive been good yesterday and today. havent been on cos ive had a few viruses on laptop so hubby has been dealing with that.

well done on ur amazing loss sammy x

char....i absolutely have no doubt u will get back on track 100% successfully....forget last few days and good luck with the rest of the week.

must say, ive missed u angels lol. will read what ive missed properly later.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can I please claim a star for yesterday and today Sonya. Came to log on last night to say how well I'd done but couldn't access website due to some techy probs. :D

Day 3 almost done now, no K fairy yet, bit of a headache but I really haven't had time to think about it as I've driven around half of North Yorkshire today seeing clients!!:rolleyes: Feeling knackered now but hey....it's all good:)

Struggled today (stuff with my ex :( ) but held strong so grabbing my star with pride.

Struggling with ex should come with an award as big as a dustbin lid!!!!...IMO ;):D

You hang in there girl, ok? You know I understand. :D

Wheyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 1st day over and despite an awful headache - have done really well .... so come onto claim my 1st star!! Has mde all the difference between cheating or not cheating - 'cos I want my star!!!

Well done everyone who got a star today, I would love to reply to you all personally, but not feeling too great, so I am off to bed shortly!

evenin all
great day ssing today, shakes 4 litres...done
second star for me, well done to all of you who got your stars!
we rock xx

door.gif

Helloooo - can I come in? - have you got room for a little one?

I am following PMK, I am doing okay at the moment as I have been unwell recently which has helped subdue my appetite, but as I am making a gradual recovery, I am worried that my appetite will be back with avengeance and I will fall off the wagon - especially as I have a holiday looming - I need to get some weight shifted
I have been very good today (honest!) - can I have a star purrlease?
beg.gif

Welcome rubyberrie and well done on your two stars!

I hope your feeling better in the morning after a good nights sleep!

Love Mini xxxx

Thanks Sonya, well done on being good today!

Well done Bex!!!
innocent0002.gif

Thanks Janey.....

I'm off to grab another star.... day 2 just finished!!!!!

Feel grand... bit headachey today but nothing much!!

Am chuffed :D:D:D:D

Hi Gen it is looking good

by golly i think I earned a star
a perfect ss day for me
yay

Hi Nat, going good for you as well...:D Great feeling when your back in the zone
happy0005.gif

Well my shining stars must have worked - just back from WI and lost 8 lb!! So geared up for the next week....

Fantastic weight loss Sammy! 8lbs.:clap::clap::clap:

I think I'm ready to join now please. Have been very down for the last few weeks, despite getting engaged, getting a beautiful ring, getting onto SS wagon and losing 8lb in 2weeks ... thought i had it sussed - and then BANG all toppled over and I went back to the beginning and have put so much weight on it scares, upsets and embarrasses me.

I did LL/CD in Oct '05 and lost 4stone ... I have now put on 3 of that 4stone ... so i NEED to do it.

I've messed about so much and even thought of cancelling Dublin because i was so ashamed of myself. But tomorrow i will get back on CD SS wagon and will try to look in on here every day and see how everyone else has been getting on.

See you have a
image.php
Beverly, well done!:)

Struggled today (stuff with my ex :( ) but held strong so grabbing my star with pride.

Each star I feel is an achievement and I know I feel great pride in everyone I collect, so enjoy D_Q you've earned it.
1238.gif

Hi everyone!

Well, I suck. So sorry I haven't been posting. :( I have not been doing well for the past few days. This past weekend was so incredibly busy and then on Father's Day (Sunday) we went out for breakfast AND lunch...I was so bad on my diet. Almost as if I forgot I was dieting! :(

Yesterday and today were not good days either. I can't understand why I stray away because it always takes me a few days to get back on track and while doing so, I never feel quite well and keep kicking myself for not following the plan. :sigh:

So, I was one star short of a spinning star and no stars for me for yesterday or today. In fact, I think my whole week is going to be a "write off". :sigh: I'm very stressed right now (SO many things on the go and it's my youngest boys birthday party on Sun, so much to do!) and having to weigh in this week has me rather depressed as I'm sure I've gained. Question is just how much? :(

I will still try though this week for the last few days remaining...at least to not cheat as much? :eek:

HELLO to all the newcomers of this thread! I was so happy to come in here and see that others have joined us and that so many of you are doing so well! :)

Congrats to those getting their gold stars and Janey on another spinny! Let me say again that your doing incredible!! The champion so far, well done! :D

Sammy, 8lbs is FANTASTIC!! :D

Have I missed Mini and Karen's posts? Never saw them as I was catching up. Hope they are well too!

Hi gonnadoit,

I have not been about much as my connection was not working but it is all sorted now.
mixed-smiley-030.gif

Sorry your feeling stressed just now and fingers crossed for a good weigh in for you.:)

Well I'm going to claim star number 2 today... yes I had a very large lunch.. but I'm still not hungry so had no Dinner. So my eating has been intuitive and it feels great :)

Well done Lesley, one day I hope to be able to eat intuitively again. For now it is still a case of all or nothing...:sigh:

Can I please claim a star for yesterday and today Sonya. Came to log on last night to say how well I'd done but couldn't access website due to some techy probs. :D

Day 3 almost done now, no K fairy yet, bit of a headache but I really haven't had time to think about it as I've driven around half of North Yorkshire today seeing clients!!:rolleyes: Feeling knackered now but hey....it's all good:)

Day 3 Isis!!!!

Well done:clap:

Karen back on track now with your two stars! I hope your over your cold and Sonya hope today was better for you.:hug99:

This thread does move very fast indeed:eek:

Janey I am keeping up with you...just about:)

Sally hope all is going well for you this week:confused:

This week has flown can't believe tomorrow is Thursday!

The only exercise I got today was doing Washing
LaverLeLinge.gif
EtendrerLeLinge.gif
and a ton of ironing!!!

Deserve a long soak now
teu20.gif

Glad to hear your computer is fixed Mini! I have got to take mine in too for a it's one year "fine tuning", however I can't imagine my 2 days without it! :p

Well today was slightly better. Although as if I weren't stressed enough...my clothes dryer broke today. :( So now tomorrow we get a "new" one. Probably not going to be much better than the one we had either as we rent the place we live in. :sigh:

Diet wise today was a bit better. However still no star for me as I did have lasagna at my MIL's (we all went there for dinner) and that's a no no. So, I'll be trying again tomorrow for my gold star.

oh yeah...forgot to mention that my next weigh in had to be changed to Monday. Probably for the best anyways since I did so horribly this week so far. Maybe I can redeem myself somewhat! LOL!

Hi Char,

I think we all get days if not weeks when things don't seem to go the way we want them to go:(

Then the wind blows from a new direction and things begin to look up, just hang in there:)

Love Mini xxx

Welll guys I am still here, didnt get to report in yesterday but was a good girl......so have already got my second star.

I am still talking to Mike so have got a new incentive to knuckle down......I want to get this weight off....so can meet blokey....lol.

Hi Soyna,

Well done on your gold star!!!

I hope day is also a good one for you.

Motivation is a driving force behind all success...

Anything that drives us out of our comfort zones has to be good:p

Love Mini xxx

Hey just the right thread for me:).
started LL in Jan and lost 2 1/2 stone and just couldn't afford it and switched to CD. four months later and I have managed to keep the loss off but can't get back on track to lose the rest.

- I'm hoping this will spur me on - as I really do feel so crap at the moment - I want to lose the weight .... but am now getting to the point where i am sabotaging myself and end up depressed. Have to have a new start - this is it!

Hi Bev i know the feeling so well Dublin is going to be great.

Back