"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Right, if I can cross my legs long enough and not wee wee myself after mine and Mich's last couple of posts....I would like to check in and say I've had another very good day:D:D

7 days done. Does this mean a spinny type star tommorow Sonya? ;):D

I will be getting weighed in the morning but won't get time to come and post and do a new ticker until tomm night as not in the office hardly to get on a PC :(:sigh:

Mich.....I'm really needing to use the old pelvic floor muscles here girl to prevent a puddle!!!! Thank u for such a laugh xxx

A successful weekend, which I am well pleased with. Am facing the next week feeling relatively 'comfortable' in my skin. No idea what the scales are going to say tomorrow, but actually the numbers don't matter - being and feeling in control do!!! Another star! :cool:

Well done Lacey!!!

Spinning Gold Star for you!!!

I am just collecting another Gold Star for me:D

Today was hard as I had cravings for Roast Turkey and Christmas Cake, don't ask:p

Night All:nightf:

Well done Lacey!!!

Spinning Gold Star for you!!!

I am just collecting another Gold Star for me:D

Today was hard as I had cravings for Roast Turkey and Christmas Cake, don't ask:p

Night All:nightf:

Well done to you darling. Another star...you really have got your head in the right place now, haven't you?:D

I've just seen your turkey and xmas pud in the food dump. I know what you mean Mini, the strangest things come to mind sometimes. Things you wouldn't normally crave. I had a green cabbage soaked in gravy moment earlier!!!!:confused: it passed, thank goodness but? Not something I would usually think about.

night night and get up that wooden hill again...big weekend in store:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Irene and Lacey:) I am ok and have survived the weekend!!!!!! so glad to be home now and am ready for my bed!!!!!!! Foodwise I've been good... again probably due to a stupidly busy day:eek: Silver linings eh??:).... so that's another star for me... yippee!!!!!:D

It's great to see everyone doing so well....:)

Karen.....Dont worry about a bit of an over indulgent dinner.. Sundays are a real struggle for most of us....You're doing great overall:).... enjoy the DVD's and I hope your weigh in tomorrow goes well hun:)

love to all xxxxxx:D

Day 1 in Debz SS-ing house.....

morning all....starting today....will report in later to let ya know how I've done.....

hope you all have a luvverly day....I hate Mondays !! :(

love

Debz xx

Day 1 in Debz SS-ing house.....

morning all....starting today....will report in later to let ya know how I've done.....

hope you all have a luvverly day....I hate Mondays !! :(

love

Debz xx

Monday already for you! LOL...It's still 10:10pm here (Sunday night) for me. :D Very tired though as we had ds big birthday bash today. Will post tomorrow night...weigh in day tomorrow. Will not be good I'm afraid. :(

Hi everyone, all those stars are dazzling me, well done to everyone who'se managed to get their stars. Me? still tying to get one. I start out really good each day then fail miserably later in the day or cheat in the morning and then get all righteous and good later in the day. WHERE AM I GOING WRONG???? I'm starting again today and so far am doing well. Only had my shake and water since getting up at 5, (usually would have had a sandwich or toast by now.) I am so determined to crack it this week and get me one of them there stars!!! Wish me luck.

Good luck Shrm!

This is the only time since getting to goal over a year ago (and then putting 3stone back on!!) that i have been able to SS properly. The thread has made all the difference to me.

Well another star added for yesterday - and another 1lb off! Only 2 more stars 'til my spinning one and have lost 8lb so far ... so looks like I might even have lost another pound by my week weigh in!!

Hope everyone else is doing well and has a good day.

4majm04.gif

How stupid of me, i went & ate a choccy biscuit last night without thinking, i would have earn't my 5th star today if i hadn't been so stupid... The thing i was at my mums house & she offered me one, i took it without realising what i was doing, i didn't even want it or enjoyed it......Arghhhh!

Why oh why?

So here i am back on day one!!!! Gonna get those stars back!!!.......LOL

Glad to see everyone else is doing very well, keep up the good work....xxx

good luck for those getting their spinnys tonight!

thank u for the encouragement mandy xxx

have a fab day angels! WE CAN DO IT!

Good luck Shrm!

This is the only time since getting to goal over a year ago (and then putting 3stone back on!!) that i have been able to SS properly. The thread has made all the difference to me.

Well another star added for yesterday - and another 1lb off! Only 2 more stars 'til my spinning one and have lost 8lb so far ... so looks like I might even have lost another pound by my week weigh in!!

Well done Beverley you are doing really well. I have been really good this week, apart from not drinking enough at the beginning of the week.
I have made a conscious effort to drink more though.

Good luck Shrm!

You're doing fantasticly hun, this thread really is an inspiration:D Here's hoping for that next pound off for your weigh in:):)

love xxxxx:)

welcome to the angels, irene xxxx

Debz reporting in....

.....so far so good.....YAY me !!!

have had one Shake so far, gallons of water, gallons of coffee.....

keeping my other 3 packs for later....

fingers crossed I'll have a shiny gold star before the day is out ;)

hope the rest of ya are going well too....

catch ya later....

love

Debz xx

Back