"Minimins Fallen Angels"

well done lacey. and u marcus! can give urself stars when u know u have been good :D

corr this thread moves fast! well done irene and nat as well :D :D i just need to remember I AM NOT A BIN lol

Claimed my 1st star :D

So how has everyone been I have been an angel this week and have claimed my first spinny star for 7 days of being good.........woohooo

congrats sonkie :D :D

Hi all
well done everyone for getting through another day. I have earned my second star and im off to bed. Goodluck everyone for tomorrow. :)

welcome chelle!

Hey Chelle, you earn 1 ordinary star for each day you stick with your diet......if at the end of 7 days you have earned 7 stars you can award yourself a spinning star.

Good luck for your start.

So how has everyone been I have been an angel this week and have claimed my first spinny star for 7 days of being good.........woohooo

Fantastic achievement Sonya, well done hun...:D:D:D

I have had a good day just packs and water

Irene xx

Glad to hear you've had a good day Irene :D It's not easy but it is worth it isn't it.

Lacey xx

Claiming my star for today guys before I forgot and go to bed!!!!!...No Way!!!!;):D

Just dropping in to say another good day for me..... so off to claim my star....:D

Well done to all those who've had a good day and claimed their stars and special well done to Sonkie and Isis for they spinning stars.... well done girls.... great stuff..... keep it up:D:D

Night all....

Love

PS - Lacey - can ya see me twinkle.....LOLOLOLOLOL

Just dropping in to say another good day for me..... so off to claim my star....:D

Well done to all those who've had a good day and claimed their stars and special well done to Sonkie and Isis for they spinning stars.... well done girls.... great stuff..... keep it up:D:D

Night all....

Love

PS - Lacey - can ya see me twinkle.....LOLOLOLOLOL

LMAO Mich!!!!!! I just know I am going to slip up one day on here and say that I can see your twinkle!!!!....:eek::D:D

Ruddy well done babe....you keep on trucking...and remember about wrapping yourself in a warm sheet from the tumble dryer if you get too cold!!!!!...lol

LMAO Mich!!!!!! I just know I am going to slip up one day on here and say that I can see your twinkle!!!!....:eek::D:D

Ruddy well done babe....you keep on trucking...and remember about wrapping yourself in a warm sheet from the tumble dryer if you get too cold!!!!!...lol

Oooooh you remembered!! .... I remember stuff like that too....... every time I wash them mattress covers I smile and remember the day I did that......:rotflmao::rotflmao: in fact might have to give it a go tomorrow as I'm sooooooo cold.....:D

Love

Back