"Minimins Fallen Angels"

I've managed three weeks as a Fallen Angel now and just picked up my third spinning gold star. I have a tough week ahead but I'll try my hardest. :eek:

I've managed three weeks as a Fallen Angel now and just picked up my third spinning gold star. I have a tough week ahead but I'll try my hardest. :eek:

3 spinning stars is absolutely inspirational Janey....well done you!!!!!

I'm sure you will get through the week ahead and claim your 4th spinner. You know where we all are if you need to do a bit of emotional dumping with like minded souls...:D:D:D

Lacey xx

Welcome Marcus and Chelle!

I see Marcus you have done well and got yourself a star for today already.

Good luck to both of you :)

Good morning Angels

Helloooo all - well done to everyone who claimed their stars yesterday...:) and to those who managed to claim spinning stars.....:D

today is another day.....day 2 in the SS-ing house for me... fingers crossed for a good'un !

love

Debz xx

Morning everyone
well its a bit drier in london today, hope it stays that way
thinking of everyone in sheffield and surrounding areas esp any of our lovely members

the diet is going very well, I feel i have got my mojo back thanks to this thread, after drinking the vodka I knocked myself out of ketosis big time and it took me 4 days to get back in SIGH and boy did i struggle, HUNGRY isnt the word, i was starving shaking sweating urgggggggghhh, will really think twice about doing that again it was soooo not worth it, then being out of ketosis i only lost 3 lb in 2 weeks which on another diet would be grand but on cd is below average

well after 7 days of perfect ssing in the face of raging hunger i am feeling much better, ketosis is back and boy does it feel good, i feel settled and much better, also the scales are moving down again which is good to see 2lb down from yesterday in fact
good luck to all fo you out there who are struggling, just give ketosis a chance to kick in and you will feel sooooo much betterI promise LOL
have a good day
nat xxx

Well done Mrs. Janey, you are doing great - 3 weeks blemish free is fantastic :D

Sorry I did not check in last night - I hope Sonkie is not angry with me - however, I had a perfect day with no wobbles, considering my appetite is slowly coming back, I consider this an achievement, hope it lasts! - my first spinning star - YAY!

well after 7 days of perfect ssing in the face of raging hunger i am feeling much better, ketosis is back and boy does it feel good, i feel settled and much better, also the scales are moving down again which is good to see 2lb down from yesterday in fact
Hi Nat
Well done on getting back into ketosis cant wait to get back in myself. Have another great day :)

Can I join please?

It was day 13 for me yesterday on ss I hadnt cheated once until last night when I proceeded to throw a tantrum till my fiance drove me to KFC!!!! I,m 34 lol not 3 wth is all that about!!!!

Anyway trying to restart today and so far so good :)

Nikki x

Sonkie doesnt get angry...she is a pussy cat really....lol

Well done to our newbies for gaining their first star, well done to those gaining thier first spinning star myself included....lol.
I hope Sheffield is not under water by friday....how typical !!!!!!

Well after yesterdays disaster I can proudly say Im back on track (after eating for england when i got home :( ) Day 1 so far so good - 1 shake, 1 bar and 3L of water so far....I want to do 7 perfect days as next Thursday Im off ot Prague so need to get my head round this diet business once and for all!

Well done on all your stars yesterday everyone - hopefully I will get 7 stars soon so I cna have 2 spinning ones although mine doesnt actually spin lol!)

N xxx

Hi all well done to everyone for getting through another day, and those who fell off the wagon dont worry cos tomorrow is another day :)
I have a a great day so far..just had a lovely hot vanilla shake with nutmeg and a sweetner added yum it was lovely :)

Well this weird....Im now cooking myself a piece of chicken breast and have cut up a little cucumber......!!!!!
This feel weird...lol

Hi Guys, just checking in for today, oh my this goes so fast, so much to catch up on.....

So how has everyone been I have been an angel this week and have claimed my first spinny star for 7 days of being good.........woohooo

Well done Sonja...xxx

6exy4v4.gif

Welcome to the Fallen Angels Chelle you're in good company here...xxx

That's great Janey well done....xxx

Sorry I did not check in last night - I hope Sonkie is not angry with me - however, I had a perfect day with no wobbles, considering my appetite is slowly coming back, I consider this an achievement, hope it lasts! - my first spinning star - YAY!

Well done Sue...xxx

Hi all
well done everyone for getting through another day. I have earned my second star and im off to bed. Goodluck everyone for tomorrow. :)

Well Done Naomi...xxx

Anyone i have forgotton that also claimed their star i do apologise, well done to you....xxx

Started day 1 today as i messed up in the tenth hour last night :doh: but back on track today & will be claiming my first star AGAIN!!!!....lol Today, i've been a very good girl....xxx

Back