"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Have my first spinning star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!

Well done to those who've got their stars today. And those who didn't - tomorrow is another day.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Well I am a naughty angel.....I will hold my hands up and confess.
After my chicken and cucumber.......I was naughty and ate more, wont say what but was not good.....So have given myself a telling off and think I may just stick to the packs tomorrow so no star for me today.

Checking in to add my first star of the week :D

I probably ate a little past full tonight, but overall, today has been a good day

Well done anyone else adding a star tonight :party0019:

Well done sue....xxx

Have my first spinning star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!

Well done to those who've got their stars today. And those who didn't - tomorrow is another day.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Fantastic Bev...xxx

:clap: Well done Flirty!!!! ;)

Another star and logging off - nite nite :nightf:

Excellent Flirty & DQ...xxx

i shall be adding two stars as yesterday and today have been good. I have even lost 8lbs in all:D:D

Well done Mandie....xxx

I've been a good girl today so i'm claiming my first star again!!!....lol

I'm going off line shortly so i'll nite nite now :nightf:...xxx

Gonna award myself with a 2nd star

Another perfect day :D

Well I am a naughty angel.....I will hold my hands up and confess.
After my chicken and cucumber.......I was naughty and ate more, wont say what but was not good.....So have given myself a telling off and think I may just stick to the packs tomorrow so no star for me today.

Well done for being honest 'Naughty Angel' I hope whatever it was you ate - you enjoyed it :D

I am sure you will be adding a star tomorrow night!

Hi just a quick post as it's been a busy day and I'm worn out.... (no yawing smiley....:()

Well done to everyone who got a star today and Beverley well done on your spinning star....

I've had another good day:

1 x hot choc mint
1 x veg soup
1 x hot choc mint (I know, I know, variety but love it!!)
3 x litre water
2 x black coffee
1 x peppermint tea

Off to claim my star and then to bed....

Keep up the good work everyone.....

Love

text_welcome_15.gif

Welcome Lottie and Blingbabe and best of luck tomorrow and getting your first gold star.

Well done everyone who got a gold star and well done Beverly on your Spinning Gold Star.

Well done Irene and Marcus ...

Good to see you back on track Naomi!

Your flying it Mich.

Sorry I have not been about much as I am catching up on some course work for Friday.

Love Mini xxx

Hi there

Well as you know I had those couple of bad incidents through the week. Had my wi last night 5.6???? what is that all about? anyhow not complaining.

I wish you all luck on here over the next 2 weeks - I am off on holiday so wont be on for a couple of weeks. As I write this I have no idea how I am going to cope on holiday as I really don't think I will be able to do this on hols.... Will try and keep strong but really can't promise.

Take care and keep up the good work everyone. See you in 2 weeks.

Hellooooo.....day 3 in Debz SS-ing house....day 2 done and dusted yesterday....:) couldn't get on to laptop...cos was being hogged by OH !!!

well done to everyone for successes yesterday...fingers crossed for a fab Wednesday !!

love

Debz xx

Uhhhh I am so rubbish at dieting I need a good kick up my big fat bum - someone kick me quick!

Yeseterday all good - 3 packs then loads for dinner - i mean loads, choc, popcorn and an indian. I have now decided Im not going to to go on anymore dates until Im well into ss'ing because Im always too weak on the first 3 days to resist food :(

So that's it - I am NOT going out until Sat and even then it will be with the girls so no dinner although maybe a few jd + coke zero's (we will see as it is a birthday celebration) and I am not going to see J before I go to Prague (a week today!!!) and if I do it will be when Im fully in ketosis so I will be stronger...phew well I hope so!

So Day 1 again - now heavier than when I started doing this 2 1/2 weeks ago (just by a pound but still - what a waste of time I could have been nearly done by now grrrrrr) 1 shake down, glugging the water....roll on next week and 7 gold stars!

P.s - Someone still needs to kick me into shape please :)

N xxx

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am sick and my period started last night, could not be bothered to get of the sofa, was feeling sorry for myself and bored out of my brain so it resulted in comfort eatting:sigh::sigh::sigh:
Sometimes i feel so useless :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Am going to delete my stars now and today is day 1 again.

Back