"Minimins Fallen Angels"

god what hair dressers do you go to !!!! well done for resisting !!! xx

Hiya, I have just posted on the cd restarter forum and wondered if it would be possible to join you guys. I have had lots of attempts at restarting cd, tried slimming world and weight watchers. I have decided once and for all i want to do cd ss again and this time will be the last time (I hope). I lost 5 st with LL last yr but have gained back about 3 which i am so sad about so hoping i can lose them again.

Look forward to posting on here and to gaining my stars.

Thanks
Love Busy XX

Well guys well done for getting through another day....and those struggling like me...we will get sorted soon.

Well guys well done for getting through another day....and those struggling like me...we will get sorted soon.

Hey Son - tomorrow is another day...and a fresh start :)

hope you have a fab weekend !

will be thinking bout you and Wayne :)

love

Debz xx

And 4 good days now. Not sure what I am doing in Dublin yet but will take some tetras and bars in case I decide to ss or part ss.

Back on Sunday
Irene xx

I have collected my 2nd star :)

Well done to those of you collecting stars.....I must say I dont like AAM week, I am not ready to be adding food, I know we are supposed to after 4 weeks but im not keen...lol.

Well done Naomi and Irene. Just added my new star for today! Will have to wait until Monday to add the ones over the weekend.

Hope everyone of the fallen angels has a great weekend. xxxx

*ahem* 4th star :D

Bad Angel no star for me today........:whoopass::whoopass:

Back to it tomorrow to get my sixth star.......

Night.....

Mich
It is always traumatic when you have an interview and you have 2 in 2 days so can understand why you have been a fallen angel. Good luck today with interview and diet.
Irene xx

Here to collect my 2nd star :) had a great day yesterday :)

Hope all Angels have a good day

Nikki x

Back