"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Another good day yesterday...and have added another star :)

have a great day everyone !

will check in later....

love

Debz x

Yay, I got my first star yesterday.

I ate really well all day:

Breakfast: 30g Bowl Crunchy NUt Cornflakes, Skimmed Milk

Lunch: 2 Slices Wholemeal toast, 2 Tsp Anchor Light

Snack: Rice Crispy Bar

Tea: 2 Cod Fishcakes, Dry Fried Mushrooms

Pudding: Quarter Honeydew Melon

No chocolate, no cake, no pizza ..... hooray!

goldstar.gif

ps. Still feeling really sick, slight tummy cramping, really tired...:eek:

Hi angels, I will be away from this afternoon and will be back some time on sunday if its not too late I wilol come and say hi.

Hi all hope everyone had a good day yesterday, mine was ok felt a bit rough but i got through it and have earned my 3rd star :) Off to the cinema today to watch Shrek with hubby and kids so hope i can stay away from the popcorn hehe
bye

hi i think i must join this thread been of plan for 3mths and put a load back on have had a hol and now trying realy hard to get back on but seem to laps after 4days then back to normall i have once again started my ist shake sat monring 30th june 2007 hopefully i can keep it up this time all the help is on this site i no so HELPHELPHELPHELPHELP as much as poss

hi everyone! as i posted b4, i messed up grandly on wednesday but have been good since then. havent bothered collecting stars cos i was starting the stars fresh for tuesdays new week. gonna get a spinny if it kills me!!!

hope everyone has a good and angelic weekend! xxxx

hello everyone, i have been good today and yesterday so am claiming another 2 stars
had my weigh in tonight and lost 6 lbs this week so a great result all thanks to the fallen angels stars!!

nat xx

Woo Hoo everyone,
I'm back online :)

Havn't had a chance to read up on everyones progress, will do later tho, just popping by to let you know am on day 6.. whey hey hey so 6 gold stars coming my way... will sort that out later too :)

Have a good day everyone - tis great to be back :D

morning all...just weighed myself and have lost 5lbs Yipee!!!!

Starting day 3 with a hot water, will have first shake later., Feeling really positive this time..after a few false starts. Love the idea of collecting stars hope I can have a spinning star soon.
This minimins.com really helps with motivation, also I find that while I am on line I'm not looking around for things to eat. The time just whizzes by......thanks everyone for being there for us strugglers.
Going up up date my ticker now...5lbs lighter YES!!!!!!!!

morning all...just weighed myself and have lost 5lbs Yipee!!!!

Starting day 3 with a hot water, will have first shake later., Feeling really positive this time..after a few false starts. Love the idea of collecting stars hope I can have a spinning star soon.
This minimins.com really helps with motivation, also I find that while I am on line I'm not looking around for things to eat. The time just whizzes by......thanks everyone for being there for us strugglers.
Going up up date my ticker now...5lbs lighter YES!!!!!!!!
Well Done on your 5lb my word association chum xxx

Thanks lottie,
what do i have to do to get a spinning star, sure it's on here somewhere, but just to save me trawling through the pages!

Thanks in advance
xxx

Hey guys.. (or gals)..
Well i certainly am a fallen angel.. So im here.. holding my hands up.. and i tell thee.. i need myself some stars.. esp those cool little spinning ones.. whoopa..
I start back on ssing tomorrow.. so i shall come check in.. lol..
au revoir.. x x x

Hi everyone

My name is Russiandoll and I'm a fallen angel ... :break_diet:

As some of you know, I've had more than my fair share of curve balls chucked at me lately - the worst being the death of my dear nephew a couple of weeks ago. His funeral was last Tuesday (emotionally harrowing). Life lately has been an emotional rollercoaster but now I'm hoping to get things back on track.

I want to raise some money for James' favourite charity and present it to them on what would have been his 21st birthday (Nov 10th): one of the things I hope to do is to organise a sponsored slim so I need to get my head back into dieting mode before I start asking around.

I started SSing again yesterday and have an appointment with my CDC tomorrow (Monday). I was weighed by her last Monday and was 16st 4lb ... obviously I'm not expecting any fab results by tomorrow as I'll have only been SSing for two days!

I NEED to do this: I need to do it for myself and I need to do it for James. His death has made me realise how fragile life is and how I need to make more of it, which is something I find hard to do as the pounds pile back on.

I can barely fit into anything now. I'm down to one pair of jogging trousers, a pair of threadbare stretchy jeans and a couple of T-shirts - I don't have a single jacket that I can do up: but I refuse to make myself comfortable by buying more stuff in bigger sizes.

So here I go again - a fallen angel who wants her halo back. Hopefully I can get it with the help of all the angels on here :)

What an admirable cause RD, I wish you the very best of luck. Such a trajedy for you to go through.

I am sure that your challenge will give you focus and determination and that you will succeed. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself though hun, remember you are grieving.

Good look with your challenge, we are all behind you xxx

Back