"Minimins Fallen Angels"

right I have eaten !!
I am so fed up with being constipated that i have eaten 100 grams of broccoli in my evening soup, do i still deserve my star today ??
i think i do, as it could be a aam portion but without the chicken
anyone mind if i still have my star ?

Nat you so deserve your star hun.....being conmstipated is not good and if you know the broccoli will work for you then go for it.

Go get your star hun.

Hi all
All these spinning stars looks like everyone is doing great. I am on day 3 again and so far so good so i will come back later to collect my star :)

Hi Naomi, well done so far you are doing really well......cant wait to see your star later.

WOOHOO!!!!!! I am so chuffed, although i joined this thread last week i have not managed one full day until............TODAY!!!! I am so chuffed, when the family had their dinner i had black coffee and i felt so pleased with myself, gonna make icecream with my pak abit later on. Anyway i have added my 1st star!!! Oooooooo its so pretty hope i can get lots more!!

Very well done Busybee....you have done extremely well. Congratulations on your first star of many.

Well.. couldnt get on yesterday as had people round.. but i didnt break ssing once.. cos i want a spinny star.. so guess.. it kind of has a great psychological way of making you want to do it.. shame they didnt do this for my a levels really.. lol..

Hope everyones cool..
Kitteh x x x

Hey girl!!!! Great to see you here and even better to see your star.....:D

Keep going, we're all here with ya hun.....xxx

Evening Angels :)

Back from my ball in Dublin and back on the SS wagon today:D:D:D

Just collected my star and aiming now for my next spinner...:):):)....grit your teeth girl and hang on!!!!!...lol

right! im flipping buggered! 100% good on diet today, protein target hit, calorie intake under 1200 PLUS i did a 1.5 mile walk with aiden b4 picking the kids up from school and ive not long done 40 minutes of charlie brookes workout DVD. like i said...I AM BUGGERED!

im taking my star and im going to bed!

hope uve had a good day angels and if u havent, best of luck for a good day tomorrow. WE CAN BEAT THE BULGE!!

xxxxx

right! im flipping buggered! 100% good on diet today, protein target hit, calorie intake under 1200 PLUS i did a 1.5 mile walk with aiden b4 picking the kids up from school and ive not long done 40 minutes of charlie brookes workout DVD. like i said...I AM BUGGERED!

im taking my star and im going to bed!

hope uve had a good day angels and if u havent, best of luck for a good day tomorrow. WE CAN BEAT THE BULGE!!

xxxxx

Phew.....I'm knackered just reading that karen....lol. Great day for you and I bet you sleep well after all that exercise;):D:D:D. Ruddy Well Done!!!!

Lacey :)

Just nipping in before bed to get my star for being a good girlie :)

Nikki x

Just claiming my star for yesterday too. One question ... are we supposed to have stars for SSing only? Or do people who are doing a different diet get stars for sticking to it?

Morning all
Just collecting my star for yesterday, still not ketosis though :(

Just claiming my star for yesterday too. One question ... are we supposed to have stars for SSing only? Or do people who are doing a different diet get stars for sticking to it?

You get a star for sticking to whatever "your" diet is .... I'm on SS but when I was in Dublin I did AAM/790 and so still collected my star. Other people are on RC/LL/SW/WW/PMK etc etc etc. As long as you have done what you should have done for the day - you get your star!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done for getting your stars Debbie, and Naomi, Karen, Lottie, Leesha, Nikki, Irene, and Lacey (you can do it!!!)

Another one for me for yesterday, although did 790 as we went out with my eldest in Chester last night.

Hello Sonkie

This is a great forum, I keep falling off the wagon, I have my own business and and another job and I am trying to get into grad school its all very stressful at times I am losing all motivation, but every time I come here I always feel that i will win this battle. So I will start to tomorrow and be very focus good luck to us all . I cant wait to get my star

Usagirl

Oh yeah I meant to say how cute those kids are on NooNoo1970 Avatar and Naomi1611 please help me get to 3 stars so i can get this weight off to look as cute as you do in that picture. Ok everyone stay strong

Usagirl

wow usagirl! what a hectic life u have! good luck with getting ur stars...hope we can help u!

ive been really good today except with my water intake. i need to up that! its 5.30pm and all ive had is half a litre and 2 green teas. shocking! Im off to the gym tonight to do a bodyjam class and then an hour of swimming. no doubt i will knackered yet again by the time i get home. as long as im too exhausted to eat, all is good :D

I'm away from tonight until Tuesday night ......... but have my bars/tetras packed!!! Plus may do 790 a few nights as well.

Have recruited one of my clients to become a fallen angel - so look out for Chris for me, and keep her on the straight and narrow until I come back!

Welcome Chris!!!!!

Back