"Minimins Fallen Angels"

hEY GUYS HOW IS EVERYONE DOING...?
I have not been round as much as usual what with the boys off school the house is a constant mess....arghhhhh not even been a week yet .????

how do i get a spinny? ive earned one for this week ive tried c&p but it doesnt spin!!!

sonia, my kids are now on holiday with their dad, only got eldest DS here and hes 15 so not in much anyway. its soooo quiet here i can hear a pin drop :eek:

Put 11 lb on while on holiday. Didn't think I'd gone too mad but did drink a lot of coke and I don't think many were diet. Have deleted my stars and starting again

Irene xx

how do i get a spinny? ive earned one for this week ive tried c&p but it doesnt spin!!!

awardrotatingstar.gif

If you click on the star above, right click on it and copy then go into user cp and go into edit signature scroll down to where you can edit your signature click and paste then scroll down and save signature......

goldstar.gif
This is the star for 1 good diet day ...........you collect 7 of these in consecutive days to earn yourself a spinny star like this one
awardrotatingstar.gif

At the end of 7 consecutive star you delete the static stars and start again but you can keep your spinny stars to show everyone how you have done.

goldstar.gif
This is the star for 1 good diet day ...........you collect 7 of these in consecutive days to earn yourself a spinny star like this one
awardrotatingstar.gif

At the end of 7 consecutive star you delete the static stars and start again but you can keep your spinny stars to show everyone how you have done.

Timely reminder honey - thanks for posting the basic rules and stars again :cool:

Well Done DQ you are doing fab! :)

Iv got my 2nd star of the wekk to and fully intend on it being 3 by the end of the day N xx

Wow DQ you have done bloody fantastic...wooooo way to go.
I have had a fab week this week but cant get the stars on my sig....lol.

Can i join in please? I have just restarted LL

I love stars and anything shiny really.

Back