"Minimins Fallen Angels"

I have had an excellent week apart from 1 piece of garlic bread and a couple of slices of pizza last night after a few drinks after our tattoos
Though my scales have been really kind today so fingers crossed for 7lbs this week.

Hello, can I come back?

:D

Hi everyone,
I came down from size 20 to a 12 last year ( with some healthy eating and LL) and now 14. i cant stop eating, feel so blaoted and always hungry. I had a stone to loose but now its 2 stones to loose. Just cant seem to get my head on the right place for some reason. I had some exam pressure aswell lately so i totally let go. My size 12s are so tight on me and im a comfortable 14 now ( bottom). its making me so unhappy. I want to re-start CD tomorrow. please helpppppppppppp xxx

hi folks, i'm baaaaack!!! Im just like that proverbial bad penny ain't i??? LOL. Gonna crack it this time I hope. Everyones done so well since i faltered. ME WANT A SHINY STAR TOO!!!!! Heres to a good week for us all. xx

Right behind you. xx

Hi everyone,
I came down from size 20 to a 12 last year ( with some healthy eating and LL) and now 14. i cant stop eating, feel so blaoted and always hungry. I had a stone to loose but now its 2 stones to loose. Just cant seem to get my head on the right place for some reason. I had some exam pressure aswell lately so i totally let go. My size 12s are so tight on me and im a comfortable 14 now ( bottom). its making me so unhappy. I want to re-start CD tomorrow. please helpppppppppppp xxx

Lets master this weight thing so we can put it away in that little locked box. You did amazingly well last year so you know you can tackle it, we're all behind you sweetheart, the support on this site is awesome, just believe in yourself. xx

Still chasing that elusive star but i am getting better as i'm cheating with a lot less as each day goes by so should be completely SS within the next couple of days.......watch this space!

Hey guys can I join you on this thread..

I was due to restart on Monday but it didn’t quite go to plan, again… :(:( so now planning to start fresh tomorrow.:D

Little bit about me…. Lost 4stone during first part of the year, but have been messing around for last couple of months & have gained around a stone.:sigh: I’m restarting LL foundation on 16th Aug, I still have some packs left so I’m going start on my own tomorrow - damage limitation as have been having too many last meals of late.

Really want to get my head down & lose the last 3 ½ stone & then move on to maintenance. So targets for tomorrow:
- Day 1 of abstinence..
- 6L of water
- 10,000 steps

Will let you know how I get on…:):)

Hey look at you D_Q with all those shiny stars - well done!!!

Back here again my friends. After my 2 good weeks ages ago, have not stuck to it at all properly. So will see if the lure of a star at the end of today can keep me on track!

Back