"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Well done mini and chicken

Great advise about not fancying pizza I shall use that one at tricky moments

Been hosp this morning about bladder problem (very embarrasing) any way onwards and upwards on my year of change. Been a very very good girl again

SHAR SHAR IS IN THE GROOVE !!!

Lost 2lb yesterday so thats 5lb in 2 days ~ I know you shouldnt weigh daily and just go CDC scales but it is really helping me to stay focused so I am weighing myself everymorning for the first two weeks. Its great to see the ticker go down

Good luck today everyone

Irene where are you ??? Are you ok ???

Love Love

Shaza

That is absolutely brilliant news :D

At the end of the day it's a case of doing what's working and if it is working for you then why not :)

If you are in the zone and making the most of being in control then you are well on the way to slimdon. Enjoy the ride and don't forget to scream and wave your hands in the air like a lunatic ;)

Thanks chicken

Just a mo I am hanging out of the window right now and shouting tee hee

Off to sisters now and may have a cappochino (always do at sisters but none of her really lovely home made carrot cake ) need to fill my evenings as its my danger zone. Actually need to fill my morning and my afternoons and my mid mornings etc etc etc they are all danger zones. tee hee

Cooked hubby lovely meal today and never cheated one bit so I feel a big fat pat on the back coming ~ there you go !!!

I am getting mad with myself now at my 20lb weight gain that I worked so damned hard to get off. Oh well I will try and learn from it ~ I am not the first to gain some weight after SS so not beating myself up about it. Just trying my very very hardest to stay focused on the plan and keep my eye on the goal post blah blah blah

(NOT EASY THOUGH!!!)

Keep out of the kitchen girlies and have a great evening

Love Love

Sorry everyone my last post is a bit manic

I am on a SS high !!!!!!!

Freezing though and full of energy like a spring chicken ~ pity my old wrinkly body isn't. I love this feeling when I have cracked SS ~ its the best feeling in the world.

Sorry to be such a crazy woman

Shaza

Hi everyone

I'm struggling and was wondering if I could join you guys? You all seem so supportive of each other.

I'm pretty new to SS and have made several attempts over the last month but can't seem to get passed day 3! This forum looks really good and I like the idea of the little sparkly stars (although I'm not quite sure how they work). And I'm fed up of failing and desperately need some support and motivation to keep me going!

I like the idea of having to log in every day and report how things are going. Maybe this would help me stay on track and succeed! I need to lose about 3.5 stone and would like to get half way there for Christmas if possible.

So what do you guys think? Can I join you?:sign0009:

8lb in 3 days ~ I am thrilled

Morning fallen angels

Just weighed me and I have lost 8lb in 3 days

Thrilled, excited, shouting out of the window ~ all of the above

And I am now back in the 17's so thats a bonus

Hows everyone doing

I am in the groove, in the zone and got my mojo back lets hope once and for all

Ah I am thrilled when I am "on it" I love SS rapid weight loss, no hunger on a high, best drug ever tee hee

My beautiful baby grandson is coming in a minute as I look after him on a Thursday so we are going to soft play at 10

Love Love

Good Morning all....
Oh have a fab time at soft play, my kids love going... in fact feeling rather guilty sat here as we haven't been for ages, better move it to the top of my list...

Another day over, stayed the same this morning, but it is day 11 and I have lost every day up until now, so I guess I can't get greedy... I am back on track with my tracker well the start of it any way, just need to get the 7lb off to meet it...... roll on the 9 somethingssss.......

Keep it up everyone you are doing fab fab fab, love to hear about your high. I never got that, but felt good for losing the weight...

Hugs to everyone....

XXXXX

(Oh and if I dance Naked, I would scare every living things and even some long gone ones... lol ...)

Hi Storm,

Your more than welcome to join in.

How the gold stars work is that if you have done one good day you get a gold star:) and when you collect seven and complete a full week you can have a nice blue star.

I hope your day is going well so far...

Love Mini xxx

Hi everyone

I'm struggling and was wondering if I could join you guys? You all seem so supportive of each other.

I'm pretty new to SS and have made several attempts over the last month but can't seem to get passed day 3! This forum looks really good and I like the idea of the little sparkly stars (although I'm not quite sure how they work). And I'm fed up of failing and desperately need some support and motivation to keep me going!

I like the idea of having to log in every day and report how things are going. Maybe this would help me stay on track and succeed! I need to lose about 3.5 stone and would like to get half way there for Christmas if possible.

So what do you guys think? Can I join you?:sign0009:

Morning Shaza,

Just weighed me and I have lost 8lb in 3 days

Thrilled, excited, shouting out of the window ~ all of the above

And I am now back in the 17's so thats a bonus

Absolutely fantastic!!! 8lb off in 3 days is amazing!!!!

Well done for getting back into the 17's, it feels good:)

Enjoy your day with your grandson, you will burn up a good few calories playing with him:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi Chitty,

Your doing very well!!!

Another day over, stayed the same this morning, but it is day 11 and I have lost every day up until now, so I guess I can't get greedy... I am back on track with my tracker well the start of it any way, just need to get the 7lb off to meet it...... roll on the 9 somethingssss

I have stayed exactly the same for the last two mornings, but my tummy does look smaller, it is like a pregnancy in reverse:rolleyes:

Keep it up everyone you are doing fab fab fab, love to hear about your high. I never got that, but felt good for losing the weight...

Not everyone seemingly gets a ketosis high...the best way I can describe it is the difference between feeling heavy and bloated with no energy to feeling light and energitic. I speed up...

(Oh and if I dance Naked, I would scare every living things and even some long gone ones... lol ...)
:giggle:

:massmoon: :party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Hi chicken on a mission,

How are things with you:confused:

:talk017:

I think Irene is away on holidays!

Love Mini xxx

We're all doing well aren't we and have a new friend in Storm Survivor too :welcome:

Today has had me thinking more about things, how I have slipped uncomplainingly straight back into adaptive child mode :rolleyes:

I have a lot of thinking to do to make the most of this time to relearn what I learnt the first time around and maybe a bit more too for when I hit goal again. I know that I will be ssing until xmas with no slipups. I had decided to make the most of my golden time the first time around and this golden time is no different for me.

Getting to the stage where I was ready to commit again was the hard part for me. I have made that decision now onwards and downwards.

I have been thinking about what will happen over xmas and using xmas as my focus. I had to choose my xmas meal today as we are going out to a pub and I have choosen the healthiest options *I need an annoyingly angellic smiley for here!*

That outing to the carvery is now happening tonight so that will be my first step outside of my comfort zone. My friend is supportive though and I am looking forward to catching up with her. :)

I chucked myself on the scales this morning and have lost another 2lbs taking me to 9lbs lost in only 4 complete days :happy036:

I feel so cold this morning but then it IS cold compared to how it has been (am considering rugging my horse) so I can't say that it's down to ketosis. I don't long for ketosis as it won't make me feel any different to how I have been feeling anyway.

What I am going to be interested in is just when the weightloss will slow down as I should be in ketosis about now.

The trouble is that my binging consistented solely of carbs and I went straight into SSing without cutting out the carbs first so I would expect my glycogen stores to be humungous! :rolleyes:

When I did LL last year I lost 6.5lbs in the first week but I had been Slimfasting before that so my glycogen stores had already been depleted.

At the end of my week 1 this time around I will be at my week 8 weight or thereabouts from last time. Using the same loss projections as from this weight last time in 9 weeks it is posible to be a normal BMI again for xmas which would be fab.

I also got a better nights sleep because I stopped drinking at 8pm. I was up and down to the loo that many times the night before but slept right through last night :D

:cry:My one down point of today is that we have run out of loo roll so I have to go get some more. I forgot just how much loo roll you go through when you ss and do 5l's of water :rolleyes:

Hi chicken on a mission,

WOW!!! Well done on your 9lb off in four days:happy096:

What I am going to be interested in is just when the weightloss will slow down as I should be in ketosis about now

I weigh every day and the weight kept coming off every day even if only by a 1/4 of a pound up to day 13 and it has stayed exactly the same now for two days.

At the same time my tummy seems to have come well down, have not measured as I am waiting to hit the one stone for that.

At the end of my week 1 this time around I will be at my week 8 weight or thereabouts from last time. Using the same loss projections as from this weight last time in 9 weeks it is posible to be a normal BMI again for xmas which would be fab.

Actually I am wondering the same if the weight will follow a similar pattern...but there is a difference for me to the first time and that is I am a lot fitter and more active than I was then.

I also got a better nights sleep because I stopped drinking at 8pm. I was up and down to the loo that many times the night before but slept right through last night :D

Getting your nights sleep is so very important as I find it does make a difference the following day. I am trying to have my last pack now around six in the evening.

I have been thinking about what will happen over xmas and using xmas as my focus. I had to choose my xmas meal today as we are going out to a pub and I have choosen the healthiest options *I need an annoyingly angellic smiley for here!*

10_4_4v_5B1_5D.gif
LOL:)

I have been trying to be good this week and am going on holiday tomorrow to the Dolomites. When I get back I will get back into Euro Diet. And congratulations everyone you are all doing brilliantly

Irene xx

Hi ya Irene

Nice to see you back lurking, and have the best time in the Dolomites ~ should be beautiful this time of year.

Mini ~ is your little man thingy weeing in the snow ~ how outragous is that not stopped laughing at it yet but not got glasses on so if I am wrong "sorry"

Welcome Storm survivor and good luck with your plan

Chicken on a mision ~ I think after the first two weeks when you will have big losses because of all your carbs you will loose around 4lb a week. I think thats about normal for SS averages out at that anyway with TOTM etc etc

PORRIDGE

Oh I had some scrummy delish porridge this morning, warm scrummy and really really filling made with vanilla shake a little phyllis husks and boiling water. Really really nice no really really nice ~ the best thing is that it gave me that lovely full to the top when you have eaten too many carbs feeling. Hav a go and see what you think

Lovely day today, took my precious one year old baby grandson Finlay to bumpies (soft play) with my neice and her baby lucy belle. Then went back to my neices for baby lunch ah it was really nice and I had a giggle trying to climb up the soft play things. Not a good sight ~ chubby stiff old nanna trying to squeeze though dangling soft poles tee hee. Didnot eat and been a really good girl today again so will add my star in a mo

Tomorrow busy day for me again, hydro therapy in the lovely hydro pool at local hosp (40 degrees the water is ~ bliss) its the only place in the world where I am almost pain free. Its my happy place along with the shore in shannon where all my lovely Dads family are from and my other happy place is Tarn Hows in the lake district. Oh thinking about it St Rapheal in south of france is my happy place too ~ stop already Sharon I have lots and lots of happy places. Blessed I am ~ only got to sort this stupid addiction to food out and I my life is more or less perfick !!!!

Enough already ~ sorry again I am buzzing with SS so bit stir crazy

Love Love

Hi Mini and Chicken (well done on your 9lbs!) and Shaza (hope you had a good day with your grandson). Thank you both for the welcome :)

I start SS tomorrow when I've picked up my shakes. Looking forward to giving it another go, and like the idea of being part of a forum where the posters have ups and downs like me! Hopefully I'll start collecting some of those jazzy stars soon!

Made myself 2 small goals for my first week:
1. Have a large glass of water whenever I feel the urge to cheat. If that doesn't work have another!
2. Post here every day, whatever!

So here goes then!

Last edited:
Hi Shaza

I want to lose around 3.5 stone. Hopefully 2 by Christmas. I have lost weight before, 5 stone in about 6 months, but I gradually put it all back on. I did it by just living on fruit and veg only, never heard of CD then. So I know I can do it. It's just getting in the right frame of mind and stayin there.... which is where you guys come in!

:grouphugg:

:)

Oh Storm,

This CD diet is really really brilliant and SS is perfect for rapid weight loss. I too am aiming for the same weight loss before xmas and my big goal is to loose 10 stone by next Feb which will be a year from starting. Thats a big challenge but I am up for it after my blib in the summer. (still lost 6 stone and thats some good going) I put weight on but aroun 20lb and not all of my weight so I am glad I got my MOJO back before I was 20 stone again. Its very easy to gain weight especially when you are addicted to carbs like me.

This diet is easier than just fruit and veg ~ good luck tomorrow with starting the diet and keep posting. This site is amazing, I have never done anything like this before (silly old fart but there you go) and I am amazed just how honest and open the posts and threads are. Everyone is so supportive and there are lost of CDC with knowledge who always give you tips to keep you going. The best thing for me is to check out the before an after pics they are breath taking. I went to a meet in Birmingham when I very first started the diet in Feb this year (felt stupid as I was really really big and didn't have a clue about the diet) I was made to feel really really welcome and the success stories are unbelievable.

Drink plenty and keep away from food if you can for the first few days and then SS is a breeze, day 4 for me and I am not hungry feel really energized and so so determined and I have lost 8lb this morning when i weighed me so well chuffed

Oh I am excited for you !!!! Your journey is just begining !!!

Love Love

I have been trying to be good this week and am going on holiday tomorrow to the Dolomites. When I get back I will get back into Euro Diet. And congratulations everyone you are all doing brilliantly

Irene xx

Hi Irene,

Have a wonderful time in Italy!

WE will miss you!

Love Mini xxx

Back