"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Hi Shaza,

10_4_4v_5B1_5D.gif

Chicken on a mission was looking for an annoyingly angelic smiley:)

Husband just said it was more naughty than angelic:p

You don't need glasses:giggle:

Well done on 8lbs. off in four days!!!

Enjoy your swim tomorrow and glad to hear you had a lovely day with your grandson.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Shaza

I want to lose around 3.5 stone. Hopefully 2 by Christmas. I have lost weight before, 5 stone in about 6 months, but I gradually put it all back on. I did it by just living on fruit and veg only, never heard of CD then. So I know I can do it. It's just getting in the right frame of mind and stayin there.... which is where you guys come in!

:grouphugg:

:)

Hi Storm,

Good luck with starting tomorrow and you may well have all of your 3.5 stone off by Christmas,
stocking.gif
now wouldn't that be some present for yourself:D

santareindeer3.gif

I have just collected my second gold star:D for this week.

Good day today, sunny day always helps to lift my mood.

Chicken on a mission, Chitty and D_Q hope you all had a good day!

Shaza 4 gold stars and over a half stone (8lb:eek:) off!!!:clap:

Night all:nightf:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, I've had a great day. I'm starting the plans tomorrow as I have a party now in Nov and want to be off the plans, so new mini goal for 20th Nov, to weight in at 9stone 10lbs and to be on 1200, so I'm having 3 days AAM, then 790 for 2 weeks, 1000 for 1 week and 1200... fingers crossed.... I have the pizza night out as well to content with....

It is hard hubby says I don't need to lose anymore and I am wearing sz 12s, I'm in 10s when I get to 10stone 3lb, so only 6lb away and it is a lot different from a year ago, but I know in myself I won't be happy until I can see those ribs.....;), ok so may be that is a bit much but an outline would be good, especially in a size 8.... lol....

Hope you all have had a good day.... and for thoese of you re starting where you have put back on all the weight, remember you know where to went wrong and look at it as a learning curve and not a failure....... you can lose the weight and this time you will have more knowledge on how to control it... remember losing the weight however hard at the time, is the easy part. Always look a head and start planning now how you are going to keep the weight off. Stay focused on your goal and when you get there you will be better prepared to stay there.

Luv Chitty.

Irene I've probably missed you as you are jetting off to Italy now but if not have a great time :D

It sounds like the rest of us are all aiming for the same sort of losses by xmas time. We have a great little support network going here so the :girlpower: is going to make all the difference this time round :D

Mini you are doing so well. Look at all your stars racking up!

Shazza, I too am a porriage fan. Especially after being outside in the cold seeing to the horse. I like mine with the choc or the choc mint packs and haven't tried any of the other flavours yet. I will when I can drag myself away from my favs! In fact I have 2 vanilla packs left over this week so I will give that a go later :D

Chitty, I can really relate to your dilema. My family and friends were really supportive of me when I lost my weight last year but when I reached about 12 stone eveyone said I was fine now and that if I continued I didn't need to lose much more. I consider 1 1/2 stone to be a lot more as would most people but they get used to seeing you larger and then may feel a bit insecure when it looks like you are going to be thinner than they are and still want to lose more.

Yesterday went well for me again. I stuck to the plan but wasn't as happy with my water consumption and this reflected in my lack of weight loss this morning.

I have remained on 13st 10lbs so I know I am in ketosis and am now fat burning :bliss:

What a difference an attitude makes! I see my weight sticking as a positive sign and know that it won't continue to remain there.

Today is going to be difficult again as far as the water is concerned. My horse is being shod today and farriers are notorious for being late. Most of my day I will be hanging around the field, which has no toilet and nowhere private to squat, so I will need to be cautious with my water until I come home again.

I have decided to weigh myself every other day now as weighing daily won't pick up enough of a loss everyday to be an incentive and could prove to be the oposite.

I have only 1 more lbs to lose to get me from being 'obesse' (I still loathe that word) to being 'over-weight'. So near!

One thing I have been remembering and an aspect of the way I diet that I really don't like is just how much I am wishing time past until I am thinner. I find that really sad as I ought to be making the most of each day and loving it. Maybe that's something I'll in time?

Hope you all have another positive day :D

Hi everyone

Day 1 for me and I'm weighing in at 12st 2lbs. Only just having my first shake because I have been to the dentisit this morning and had 2 fillings. Not drunk hardly anything so far, so need to get stuck into the water.

Gonna have my last shake late because I'm working through the night tonight. So it will be some acheivement to get through day 1 and a nightshift!

Feel in a positive mood so hopefully this is my time to succeed... fingers crossed.

Hope you guys are all having a good day.

Take care all, and Irene I hope you have a wonderful holiday x

Storm there is no 'hopefully' about this.

You have made the commitment now you are going to follow through that commitment.

Have you thought about when your greatest challenges will be and what strategies you can use you get yourself through them.

If you can put tons of effort into finding out ways to get you through the relatively small proportion of time that you feel is the most difficult then the rest goes like a breeze and the diet is soooooooooo much easier :)

I'm looking forward to your progress report tomorrow. ;)

Thanks Chicken

My risky times are thevenings when I get home from work, or if I have to work a nightshift (like tonight!).

Have decided to try to find ways to distract myself in the evening, come on here or go for a walk, or do some house work (maybe).

Nightshift are difficult because I work alone in a petrol station. It's quiet and I'm surrounded by tempting foods! Gonna take an extra shake with me tonight and keep my fingers crossed. I know I need to get through tonight to get my first star!

Thanks Chicken

My risky times are thevenings when I get home from work, or if I have to work a nightshift (like tonight!).

Have decided to try to find ways to distract myself in the evening, come on here or go for a walk, or do some house work (maybe).

Nightshift are difficult because I work alone in a petrol station. It's quiet and I'm surrounded by tempting foods! Gonna take an extra shake with me tonight and keep my fingers crossed. I know I need to get through tonight to get my first star!

If it helps you to think that you have this Chicken sat on your shoulder telling you how marvellous you are then do that :D

You can always have endless cups of nice black coffee (I like de-caf) to sip at (when you're not sipping water!) as I found that warmth helps me through and makes me think I am 'eating'. :)

I have just realised that I haven't had my last pack yet :eek:

I have had another good day. The water was an issue just as I predicted as I couldn't afford to be needing to take a leak when down the field with no loos or trees to hide behind and my new farrier to chat to :rolleyes:

I know I have retained water again today as my wedding ring is still sticking.

I have decided not to weigh in tomorrow, despite being desperate to do so, but will do so on Sunday morning to get my weekly total. I am then going to try and stay off the scales for as long as posible. Once a week would suit me fine but I don't think I can avoid the lure of the scales for that long. :p

Today I have found myself glancing at food and drink and thinking 'that would be nice' before remembering I am back on the wagon. It makes me realise just how often I would normally eat :eek:

I know that when I hit goal this time I must get into a routine to be able to cope.

I will need to weigh myself at least weekly and more likely twice a week and I am going to have to keep weight at the forefront of my mind to remain focussed. I will need to do a food diary too to keep my focus up.

It's funny how I never doubt that I will ss until xmax without bother just like I never doubted that I would get to goal the last time once I realised how easy I found it. I know that makes me sound so awful but it is just the way it is.

I panic at the thought of maintainence though. It scares me so much :(

All that is a long way off yet though so I'll keep doing the diet and losing the weight until xmas and then I'll struggle to make the decision to commit to the diet again. Reaching the stage where I am ready to commit is my biggest challenge and I wish I could wave a magic wand to get me to that stage as I know once I commit it is only a matter of time before I reach my target.

Anyway, enough of the brooding. All that's months away and in the meantime I am doing what I am good at and can feel happy that I am in control. :)

Hi Chitty,

WOW! :eek: Your a size 12:innocent0001:

I do dream about it:thinking2:

Thanks Mini, I've had a great day. I'm starting the plans tomorrow as I have a party now in Nov and want to be off the plans, so new mini goal for 20th Nov, to weight in at 9stone 10lbs and to be on 1200, so I'm having 3 days AAM, then 790 for 2 weeks, 1000 for 1 week and 1200... fingers crossed.... I have the pizza night out as well to content with....

Good luck with the plan:) Looks interesting...Be sure to let us know how your finding it.

Hope you all have had a good day.... and for thoese of you re starting where you have put back on all the weight, remember you know where to went wrong and look at it as a learning curve and not a failure....... you can lose the weight and this time you will have more knowledge on how to control it... remember losing the weight however hard at the time, is the easy part. Always look a head and start planning now how you are going to keep the weight off. Stay focused on your goal and when you get there you will be better prepared to stay there.

Well said and very good advice Chitty!

I had a very busy day yesterday and was on the go all day and ever so pleased with my energy levels. Mind you today I am a little stiff but feeling good.

The scales have moved after three days without even the slightest budge, even had to show husband how amazing it was that they stayed exactly the same for three days. This morning I am one whole pound down, so just one more and I will have a stone off:bliss:

I went cutting at my hair again yesterday and it turned out well and this morning I put in a colour and very happy with the results. I am trying out all the blonde colours:p that is it now for awhile. Husband reckons I am very good at it:D I have him well trained what to say:giggle:

Hi Storm,

How is the diet going and how did you get on last night?

First few days are tough but hang in there as it is so worth it.

Hi Shaza,

How are you? Hope your having a good day!

Chicken on a mission I see your flying it, well done:happy096:

Irene, I hope you have a wonderful holiday in Italy:)

I saw this great quote by Dobbie and it is so very true...in relation to a very good quote by fat 2 fabulous
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/24692-something-i-found-earlier.html

fat to fabulous said...
"no one is forcing you to loose weight so y cheat"

Dobbie said...
I'll defo be using it to keep myself on the straight narrow both while losing the weight and maintaining!! No point getting to the weight of my dreams, having a body to die for :rolleyes: and then going crazy to gain it all back!!! We can do this girls ..... all we have to do is think about what we are doing and why we are doing it!!

Well no star for me! I did good all day then messed up and work. I had a chicken sandwich! Suppose it wasn't such a good day to start. No night shift now until next Friday so gonna start afresh in the morning.

God, I'm bloody useless!

Well no star for me! I did good all day then messed up and work. I had a chicken sandwich! Suppose it wasn't such a good day to start. No night shift now until next Friday so gonna start afresh in the morning.

God, I'm bloody useless!

Beating yourself up does not help, the best thing is to keep moving forward and not use the one slip as an excuse to fall off the wagon.

When I was starting back this time I began on Monday and slipped and again on Tuesday and then on Wednesday I had take off:character00255:

Two and half weeks and 13lb down:) and no slips
angel26.gif

Love Mini xxx

God, I'm bloody useless!

Don't go beating yourself up over this ;)

Time to look at what you actually acheived yesterday. If you hadn;t been trying then how much would you have packed away?

You're ahead :D

Added to that it gives you something to think about doesn't. Why did you cave? What could you do next time to help your resolves?

It's all thses little things that will continue to add up to make you a person much better able to continue so that can't be bad can it? ;)

The thing is that on these diets of our it is easy to only concentrate on trying to be perfect and only have your eyes on the scales.

We have a fantasic opportunity here to really think about the little things that we can chage that will not only help us stay on the dieting straight and narrow but also will come in useful when it comes to maintaining.

Keep on going. If you try you acheive so much more than if you don't :)

Hey Mini,

Congraulations on the lb loss :happy096:

Doesn't it make you feel great when you have your hair done. Getting in the right frame of mind doesn't half make a difference.

Keep being commited and see those stars multiply :D

Today has been my toughest day so far. Thoughts of food pop into my mind all the time as my chatterbox has found my ear.

I have retreated back into addaptive child mode as that alsways sees me through although it wouldn't be my choice of states to be in. Still I will get through in whatever way I can.

Tomorrow I will be weighing myself to find out my weekly total.

The water went better for the first part of the day and then tailed off.

I have an exciting day ahead tomorrow. I am signing the lease to rent out 4 1/2 acres of land. I can't wait, I need to get some control over how my horse is kept. I have been let down twice in the 10 months I have had her which isn't fair on either of us.

A lot of the aspects in my life about about control, or lack of it. I used to think that I was flexible and addaptable but I am realising more and more that I am a grouch who likes things to run smoothly which means I need to be in overall control. :eek:

This is why I simply can't afford to fall off the wagon. I am the worst sort of all or nothing girl. I know I need to tackle this but I haven't got a clue how? :confused:

Roll on tomorrow for the weigh in. Fingers are less puffy today so I am retaining less water. Fingers crossed for a good result. I would love to be merely overweight which means I need to be 13st 9lbs. :sigh:

Good luck chicken on weigh in tomorrow

Hows everyone else doing ~ very bad day today, went out for a meal with family for birthday celebrations and all my good intentions went out of the window

Oh well whats done is done ~ tomorrow is another day and another chance to get a star. Not beating myself up about it just try harder tomorrow.

Whats cooking folks, any gossip ????

Love Love

Hi chicken on a mission,

Good luck with weigh in and with the new playing fields for the horse.:)

O! to be overweight again!

By the way what height are you:confused:

It is a bit of the way off for me, but getting there...

Very pleased with my hair and another star for me:D

Hi Shaza,

Tomorrow is another day and a clean slate.

Hopefully not too much damage done.

Love Mini xxx

Back