"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Ahhh it is cruel really, how can it be so hard.

I've been good all weekend... I've got to a point where I just need to finish the diet and due to the fact the I put about 3 lb on a day when not, I need to finish it properly........

Don't currently care what I weigh in the end as I know it will be less than 9stone 7lb, impossible not to be on paper, but saying that bet I'm 10......

Here to slim us all and to keeping the weight off and being able to eat a normal healthy diet with the 80/20 rule.......

I have been good this weekend, nearly ready for my 3rd star....

Oh Cheb

I have had my stars surgically removed ~ I am so off the wagon its not reckonisable. Birds cream cakes, chips, indian meal, kentuky ~ over the past few weeks I have had the lot

I am so bad at dieting at the moment it hurts ~ just cant do it at the moment so not even trying

I have about 3 weeks of SS in my cupboard and christmas is looming and oh oh oh whats a girl to do

Good luck and well done to all you fallen angels who are soaring high and sticking to your plans, will keep posting and waiting for my mojo to return ( I know it will and I will be slimmer before xmas ~ just need to be in the right frame of mine!!!)

Love Love

Shaza

Morning All

DQ, do you ever sleep?:)

Hope you all have a good one, today's the day I get a star........

Good Morning all,
Phew! I am relieved it's Monday-I always feel extra positive on a Monday.!?

Slipped up yesterday and the annoying thing was-I wasn't even hungry?????!!! So why did I eat 2 cinnamon whirls and a bar of chocolate!???:doh:

So, here I am -just about to finish my first litre of water-feeling blinking hungry because of yesterday but, DETERMINED to not slip up today.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Jacquie

Good Morning all,
Phew! I am relieved it's Monday-I always feel extra positive on a Monday.!?

Slipped up yesterday and the annoying thing was-I wasn't even hungry?????!!! So why did I eat 2 cinnamon whirls and a bar of chocolate!???:doh:

So, here I am -just about to finish my first litre of water-feeling blinking hungry because of yesterday but, DETERMINED to not slip up today.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Jacquie

LOL Jacquie, I don't know what it is, but it is something naughty which makes us weak and eat things we shouldn't..... one minute it is fine the next ........... eaten a bar of choccy.......

But it is Monday the start of a new week and we can do it........ it isn't forever and how fab we will feel living our lifes as slim people rather than being fed up all the time for being fat...

Good luck to you all and Shaza hope your MOjo finds you soon....

Update for Monday

Well, I lost 2lb yesterday,,,,, wish the weight loss would keep up like this but I expect to stay the same very soon.........

Updated my ticker and added a star..... :party0049:

Fingers crossed for another good day...

I am doing the 790 plan and it is easier because..... I get to eat at tea time.... I can have a cup of tea with milk and sweetners, which is a comfort and some thing to look forward to and I know at the end of the it I will have 3 weeks less of the plans to do as I won't have to do 1 week AAM and 2 weeks 790.......

Luv to you all...

Another update

Hiya

Where are all those stars,,,,,,, come on fallen angels you can do it.... think of those Christmas Dress and Parties..........

I've lost another 1lb, dreading the scales when they don't move every day and I know it is going to happen really soon, that is the lovely thing about the first week, the scales do move.... so far I've lost 9lbs in 4 days..... can't grumble at that can I.... but my trouble starts when I haven't lost for a few days... When I was on SS and lost the main part of my weight I remember 3 week where I only lost 2lb a week, I was 100% good, but it drove me crazy...

Fingers crossed this time that doesn't happen....

I've 14lb to go to be healthy and to start the 1000 plan....... fingers crossed I'll get there in 3 weeks.

I've added my star and updated my ticker, heres to another good day.....

Luv Chitty....:silly:

How is everyone else doing...

Hiya

How is everyone doing, I know how I am doing, but I need you guys to keep me sane.... keep posting..... remember is isn't forever.... the end of the diet is never to far away... and however pissed you feel and however impatient, the time will pass anyway so you will be better off slimmer at the end than fatter:eek:

Well, I lost 2lb yesterday,,,,, wish the weight loss would keep up like this but I expect to stay the same very soon.........

Updated my ticker and added a star..... :party0049:

Nice one on dropping 2 lbs :clap: I'm having one of those 'munchy' days so knocking back loads of water to help me make good choices. Keep it going :)

Nice one on dropping 2 lbs :clap: I'm having one of those 'munchy' days so knocking back loads of water to help me make good choices. Keep it going :)

:eek: Oh my goodness, I hate thoese Munchy days, worse than ever, they are what made me fat in the first place...... Banish them to the Never Never Land......

Back