"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Something Special about today, now what is it?

Ahhh yes thats it, it is the day my Children visit all relatives and say trick or treat and come home with a bag full of sweets and choccys...... Now what will happen to them all this year..... They get far to many and I've always had to help them out, but not this year..... what will they do... how will they manage.
Seriously though, I don't like them having to many sweet and it is hard to stop them without them feeling like I am being horrible... but thats another story.
Happy Hallows....

Just added another star...:D, but the scales didn't move this morning.:patback:..... not that I am being greedy or any thing. I've lost 9lb so far this week. fingers crossed I see another 1lb gone tomorrow. Can't wait to get in the 9 stones as my scales do 0.1 lbs then... but I have 10lbs to go first.

Good Luck everyone today..... come on earn some gold stars, lets make the site shine for Xmas.
Luv Chitty.

Oh DQ

Still awake are we ??? tee hee

Whats that on your peachy bum ~ have you changed it ???

Nice to see someone can't sleep just like me !!!

Shaza

They are Apple Bottom jeans but no idea what the logo is on this pair :confused:

I shall be changing it again tomorrow - the Mummy will be going back in it's coffin! :p

Yet another update

Pleased to say I had another good day on the 790 plan... One more day to go for a lovely blue falling star....

And weighed this morning, I've lost another 1lb..... :party0011:

One more tomorrow would be nice......:D

Catch you later.... come on Mini where are you?

Yehhhhhhh Ahhhhhh Week One Update

Oh my goodness. 1 Week gone already.... I've lost 11lb on the 790 plan and I am so pleased...... 12lb to go to move up to the 1000..... can't wait lol...

I need a blue flashing star and can't find one to copy does anyone have one I can use... :sign0009:, can't fit much more on my signature and I want a pretty blue star with little tiny ones falling from it.. lol....

Where is every one? I'm all on my own....:cry:

Hi ya Chitty

Well done you defo deserve the dropping pretty blue star ~ been searching for one for you but cant find one ~ mini used to have one

Sorry cant help mate but I am here (still not dieting but lurking and trying to get motivated !!!)

SHaza

Ahhh thanks for the post Shaza, pleased to hear I'm not alone, it is a bit quite on here at the moment......... Mini did used to have one, fingers crossed she will check in in a little while and let me copy hers.....
It is hard getting motivated sometimes, each and everyone of us loves food, that is why we are here in the first place, that and the fact that eating is fairly addictive, so it is only natural we find it a struggle at times. But I think the things I have learnt over the last year are that each struggle is worth it, it isn't impossible to get back on the waggon and I don't have to wait X weeks before it will work for me again...... When I used to diet via slimming clubs, ww sw, if I dropped out I could never get the get up and go to do it again for 4-5 months, I've learnt I don't need that space the motivation will come straight back if I let it.
The other thing I have learnt is I need to treat food with more respect and realize that it isn't normal to eat eat and more it. The other thing that really keeps me going is the thought of eating out. Now I have never ever worried about eating out, I always enjoy it, but now I know I will enjoy it so much more as I will look so much better and I won't go with having already eaten just a bit. Much better to go for a meal when you are hungry... lol.........
Hope you find your mojo soon...... don't wait until after Xmas, you could lose 2 and a half stone before Christmas day if you set your mind to it..............
And please someone, give me a blue star... lol..

Oh chitty

Found a blue star for you

Just copy and paste onto your sig ( you will have to delete your gold ones or else no room)

I will then delete it off my sig as I have not earned it yet

Love Love

Thank you Shaza

:thankyou:..... I'm a happy chitty, now I have my blue stars..... Here to another gold one tomorrow.....

You know what they say, small things please small minds. lol

How are you?

Hello

Well done Chitty, love the pretty blue star:) Hope I get one of those soon!

I'm alright at the mo, long may it last!

Another Day, Another Dollar and Another 1lb off

Good Morning, all my fellow Fallen Angles..

I've managed another day.... it is better having the skimmed milk and the 790 meal....... I'm loving cups of tea with sweetners.... just that little bit of comort a hot sweet drink... ahhhh

Really pleased to report I've lost another 1lb, long may then come off.... (well until I reach 8 and a half stone any way).

Ok folks, have a good weekend...

Luv Chitty

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. MiniMins

The sun is shinning and it is a beautiful day..... ok that is perhaps a little bit over the top.... The sky is cloudy and it looks like rain... but apart from not losing weight yesterday I am in a good mood, ( well I was until the children started playing up!!!!!!!)

I stayed the same, but I have to be happy it is impossible to lose 1lb a day every day. It is coollll..

Added another star.

Off for a busy day... trying to fill my children up with healthy food, after Trick or Treating all they want to eat is rubbish.

It's Mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Good Morning, to anyone who cares to listen. lol........ I still feel a little alone on here... Come back Mini and Shaza all is forgiven...:wave_cry:

I've had another good day yesterday and just added another star... Only thing I wasn't happy about was I drank a little less water than normal, about 1 ltr less. possibly only drinking 4 and I normally drink between 5-6...

Any way I feel fine and still feel strong diet wise, but this morning I stayed the same again...... I know I know I know, don't worry, don't weigh every day, give it time and you can't lose weight every day.. lol... I know all these things, but.... I do worry, I want to lose weight every day and I want to be a goal already... lol... can you tell I am greedy....

If I don't lose a 1lb tomorrow.... the scales get it.:scale:

Morning Chitty

I am here lurking as usual

Ssh dont tell anyone but I am trying to restart (AGAIN) on SS and giving it another go before xmas keep it to yourself tee hee

If I were you I would weigh myself every third day ~ you seem to be addicted to the scales girl ~ you in trouble tee hee. Trying to hurry the pounds off wont work ~ try it for me no weigh in for chitty till Thursday morning ~ oh now theres a challenge

Its all very quiet on minimins just lately ~ is it the weather do you think ??

Oh man just arrived to fit new arial for my massive new telly ~ furniture arrived this morning its fab and my favourite thing is my new laughing buddha to welcome everyone into my home. Rub his belly for good luck he is gorgeous and even my hubby loves him (that suprises me !!)

See ya later

Where's mini ???

SHaza

Hi everyone I am a new restarter only lost a stone as I have put some back on. I have 7 stone to loose and i am looking for some new positive friends. Today is day one for me and I feel ok but what I am struggling with is how long i will have to be on this just to loose my seven stone.AhHHHHHHHHHhhhhh Any tips to make time pass and o keep me away from the dinning table. My councilor is not much help and wont call you to find out if you are ok, so I am pretty much on my own here. so I need all the support I can get.

sandy

Ohhh how exciting......

Morning Chitty

I am here lurking as usual

Ssh dont tell anyone but I am trying to restart (AGAIN) on SS and giving it another go before xmas keep it to yourself tee hee

If I were you I would weigh myself every third day ~ you seem to be addicted to the scales girl ~ you in trouble tee hee. Trying to hurry the pounds off wont work ~ try it for me no weigh in for chitty till Thursday morning ~ oh now theres a challenge

Its all very quiet on minimins just lately ~ is it the weather do you think ??

Oh man just arrived to fit new arial for my massive new telly ~ furniture arrived this morning its fab and my favourite thing is my new laughing buddha to welcome everyone into my home. Rub his belly for good luck he is gorgeous and even my hubby loves him (that suprises me !!)

See ya later

Where's mini ???

SHaza

Thinking of you, let me know how you are doing.... I know what it is like sometimes.... Have you tired doing the 790 plan and ease into SS... it may work for you... Look luck.
And wow all that new furniture and tele....... lol on the budda front.
I've just had my bar and will have a tuna or chicken salad this evening later on.. fingers cross for weigh in tomorrow.... I just can't weigh every few days, it doesn't help me, as if I still hadn't lost weight on Thursday I would be so disappointed. When on slower weight loss programs which let us eat I don't mind but as I am not doing one of my fav things very much I do mind,,,, lol.... But I know this diet and I can't expect weight loss every day and I know that sometimes the scales stay the same for a few days and them move a pound of two in a day.... I just need to remind myself. Better be off now, need a cup of tea.
Chitty
(Don't forget to let me know how you are doing).

Hi everyone I am a new restarter only lost a stone as I have put some back on. I have 7 stone to loose and i am looking for some new positive friends. Today is day one for me and I feel ok but what I am struggling with is how long i will have to be on this just to loose my seven stone.AhHHHHHHHHHhhhhh Any tips to make time pass and o keep me away from the dinning table. My councilor is not much help and wont call you to find out if you are ok, so I am pretty much on my own here. so I need all the support I can get.

sandy

Tip to pass the time, do all the other things you enjoy which don't require food or drink... Have a bath, (I swear half my weight loss, was lost in the bath as I often got out 1lb lighter than I went in. lol... )..
Watch TV, play on Minimin arcade, read, walk, swim, all the normal things. The other thing to remember is time passes the same if you eat or not so it is a good thing to remember when worrying about how much you need to lose and how long it will take you. On the CD if you stick to it, from what I have read on here and people I have spoken to , I find people often lose there weight in one month less than the stones they have to lose... ie if you want to lose 7 stone people often do that in 6 months. That is only my thoughts, nothing in written in stone.

Hmmmm what else, well I have lose 6 stone with 2 more to go, it took me less than 5 months, but I have been messing around all summer going out etc etc etc and expect with Christmas coming and parties etc to reach my goal in time for my birthday in March. I'm giving myself plenty of time.... (even though I moan everyday if I haven't lost any weigh lol).
Hope all that kinds of helps. I do go on abit.

Luv Chitty

Back