"Minimins Fallen Angels"

My secret restart was a bit of a disaster

Had new furniture delivered and had lovely spag bog with hubby on new dining table

Big fat WHOOPS

Hi ya Sandy babe

Keep drinking the water

NEVER EVER CHEAT (bummer to get back on it ) keep posting and playing on the arcade

KEEP OUT OF THE KITCHEN and kill the fridge la la la

No really you sound really really focused and thats the battle nearly over, just a little support from your minimins friends and you will crack that little problem

Big pat on the back for so far so good

See ya later

Shaza

Morning DQ and anyone else lurking on this lovely sunny tuesday

I have tried 790, SS ADM and even SW and everything I try at the moment is no good ~ do you know what I just dont want to slim at the moment and cant focus or stick to any sort of plan at all. My weight is creeping up though so not happy about that and if I dont sort pretty soon I will have regained all the weight I lost (boo hoo)

Going to see the lovely Ann tomorrow (my CDC) but just going to be honest and tell her how I feel ~ just dont want to do it so I am not even bothering, this stop start diet thing is madness

Anyway avoiding the subject yet again ~ off to next to get curtains and floor lamp then oh off to Denby to get new crockery Oh its lovely check out Denby truffle range ~ I am determined to spend all my redundency i got on lovely things to make my new life at home pleasant and comfy. That way I can at least see something to show for the split of the lovely family company I worked for

Hows all doing ???

Love Love

Your Home will look stunning, I'll check out your pottery later, I love pottery, plates etc etc..... Wow bet you are really chuffed.

If you're feeling as you are, you need to give yourself a bit kick up the bottom....... No food tastes as good as being thin.. Why don't you give yourself a mini target say 2 stone then at the end of that re think what you want to do and what you want our of life.

The most important thing is health and you will feel much fitter when you have lost some weight, even if you feel fit to start with.

There are more Cancer related health problems due to weight than there are for smoking... No that is food for thought.

Ok sorry, being nasty, but I know just where you are coming from Honey, that was me just over a year ago. This journey is quick for some and slower for others but it works. I've been doing the CDC for a year tomorrow and I am 6 stone lighter, I've been out over the summer and gone up and down, but it has taken me the summer to really get it into my head how important the plans are and how important to see it though..

I know you can do it, and I suggest you start for 1 week on the 1000 cal plan and then go down to the 790........ see how you go.

Luv to you....

Hello my fellow fallen angels.

Sorry I haven't been about but half term we went away and I came off the wagon and then last week was hectic trying to catch up on the stuff I should have been doing while I was away :rolleyes:

I don't know where the time goes :confused:

Anyway, predictably I haven't caught up with the wagon again yet and fell in to a pit of binging. I dread to think how much I weigh, must be at least half a stone more than my start weight. I wouldn't be surprised if I have crashed through the 15 stone barrier :cry: I will confront the scales tomorrow and update the ticker.

The plan is to start NOW! I have pigged out and feeling annoyed with myself for doing so. I wasn't even hungry :(

How lovely to see 2 new members of the clan :welcome:

So, here we go, onwards and downwards :sigh:

Where's the gorgeous Mini hiding :confused:

Hello my fellow fallen angels.

Sorry I haven't been about but half term we went away and I came off the wagon and then last week was hectic trying to catch up on the stuff I should have been doing while I was away :rolleyes:

I don't know where the time goes :confused:

Anyway, predictably I haven't caught up with the wagon again yet and fell in to a pit of binging. I dread to think how much I weigh, must be at least half a stone more than my start weight. I wouldn't be surprised if I have crashed through the 15 stone barrier :cry: I will confront the scales tomorrow and update the ticker.

The plan is to start NOW! I have pigged out and feeling annoyed with myself for doing so. I wasn't even hungry :(

How lovely to see 2 new members of the clan :welcome:

So, here we go, onwards and downwards :sigh:

Where's the gorgeous Mini hiding :confused:

Good Luck with the restart....

Update

Just a quickie, rushed off my feet as normal.
Stayed the same weight for 3 days....... :innocent0001: please let them move in the morning.

I am still strong, still have my focus... and my plans. lol....

Ok better be off, added another star, really pleased I have been happy on this 790 plan now for 11 days... whoooooo.... just need the scales to move again. lol..

Another quickie from me :rolleyes:

Chucked myself on the scales this morning. 14st 1lbs so not as bad as I thought but not good :eek:

I'm going to try and stick to weighing weekly and just concentrate on doing everything I need to to shift the weight.

So it's water, packs (all of them everyday), minimins and weightloss related diary daily. I have to do this to keep focussed or else I just forget and it all goes to pot :(

Haven't had any water yet which isn't a good start so off to glug some now and then off down the yard to meet up with my friend to ride the horses.

Just a quick point to ponder, do you find it easier or harder to keep on the straight and narrow when you are busy? :confused:

A lot of you sound just like me and seem to find it harder to remain focussed when you are up to your eyeballs in stuff.

Another quickie from me :rolleyes:

Chucked myself on the scales this morning. 14st 1lbs so not as bad as I thought but not good :eek:

I'm going to try and stick to weighing weekly and just concentrate on doing everything I need to to shift the weight.

So it's water, packs (all of them everyday), minimins and weightloss related diary daily. I have to do this to keep focussed or else I just forget and it all goes to pot :(

Haven't had any water yet which isn't a good start so off to glug some now and then off down the yard to meet up with my friend to ride the horses.

Just a quick point to ponder, do you find it easier or harder to keep on the straight and narrow when you are busy? :confused:

A lot of you sound just like me and seem to find it harder to remain focussed when you are up to your eyeballs in stuff.

Hiya Chick on a Mission
Well regarding your busy/diet hard question, I don't really know. I think when I am truly focused on the diet I can cope with just about anything life cares to throw at me, but when I am on the brink of falling off it only takes a little thing to throw me over the edge....

I remember having a fall out with other half, and not giving up, but then again I remember another time the children where stressing me and a gave in.... I am busy all the time and have a list as long as my arm nearly always,,,, speaking of which I had better get on. lol

Yet Another update

I've added another star, but my ticker is the same, I've stay the bloody same now for 4 days, I'm not happy... I don't mind I'm just worried that I will have a poor weight loss for a few weeks and that won't fit in with my plans... I want to be 9stone 10lb before I go away two weeks yesterday and that means I want to lose 11lb, if I'd lost over the last few days I may have had a chance, but barrr hummm buggggg,,,,,,,,,,, I'm not very pleased. But I wont give up or give in... Fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Luv Chitty:boohoo::needhug::banghead:

Good luck tomorrow with weigh in chitty

Thanks for your advise about kicking my own bum

Rang Ann (my lovely CDC ~ she is an angel) today ~ was supposed to go and see her to be weighed and have a chat, went to denby instead to pick new plates etc with my friend (bad dog sharon !!!)

Any way defo defo go to see Ann to be weighed in on Friday am

No more hiding, excuses, reasons or whatever need to get back on track

Can all fallen angels please kick my rather large but gorgeous butt as I need it kicking big time

Oh well we will see

Not really wanting to do this but will try ~ oh I have such a bad attitude at times ~ I am off course my own worse enemy.

ps My room is looking fab all coming together now ~ sofa delayed ~ still in italy so being delivered next week now (boo hoo)

Whats happening in minimin land ~ any gossip

Good luck tomorrow with weigh in chitty

Thanks for your advise about kicking my own bum

Rang Ann (my lovely CDC ~ she is an angel) today ~ was supposed to go and see her to be weighed and have a chat, went to denby instead to pick new plates etc with my friend (bad dog sharon !!!)

Any way defo defo go to see Ann to be weighed in on Friday am

No more hiding, excuses, reasons or whatever need to get back on track

Can all fallen angels please kick my rather large but gorgeous butt as I need it kicking big time

Oh well we will see

Not really wanting to do this but will try ~ oh I have such a bad attitude at times ~ I am off course my own worse enemy.

ps My room is looking fab all coming together now ~ sofa delayed ~ still in italy so being delivered next week now (boo hoo)

Whats happening in minimin land ~ any gossip

BIG KICK
Come on you can do it, you may not want to eat nothing... but you do want to be slimmer, think of the goal, this bit in the middle is just the road you need to go to get there.......

Warning only read if you don't mind a grumpy bum....

I am so very very very very very very pissed off this morning......... For 5 yes 5 whole days I have stayed the same.....

I want results not nothing................. this happened to me before and for 3 weeks all I lost was 2lb a week and that was on SS.... I don't want this to happen again... Why is it happening to me, I get my head in the right place to diet, feeling good, happy with the 790 etc etc etc, so why :confused: is it not working............. :cry:

I've been drinking lots, etc etc etc, I've been weighing my food, not having to much veg, having the right stuff. I know I lost 11lb in my first week and I can cope with just losing 1 or 2 lb this week after that huge loss, but if the same happens next week I really really really really am going to cry........

Any ideas gratefully recieved.

Luv Chitty
(Oh at least I've added another star!)

Hiya Chitty, 11lbs is AWESOME!! sorry to hear that there has been no loss over that last few days but it will come, just hang on in there. I think its now become the focus of your week which will only magnify the negative feelings.

HELP, I NEED SOMEBODY, HELP, NOT JUST ANYBODY, HELP, YOU KNOW I NEED SOMEONE, HEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!

I'M BAAAAACK!!!! AND BOY DO I NEED HELP.....5 WEEKS TO MY HOLS, NEED TO LOSE 25LBS AND TO STOP CHEATING!!!

i know it can be done but i need to stop picking at food. i start out good in the morning but by mid morning i start picking, 1 biscuit, the 2, then a bit of cheese, then a banana and so the list goes on. Sometimes i think it would have been better to have had a small carb-free meal instead.

So far today i've been good, 1.5 lt water and a shake but feeling a bit goofy.
I really want to earn one of those stars.

Hiya Chitty, 11lbs is AWESOME!! sorry to hear that there has been no loss over that last few days but it will come, just hang on in there. I think its now become the focus of your week which will only magnify the negative feelings.

I know what you mean, but it worrying me...... I don't want to just lose a little bit every week, week in week out..... It is a year ago as yesterday that I started this diet and I should have been at goal months ago........ I have the willpower at the moment, just need the weight loss to keep the willpower up. I was hoping to be low enough to Cal count after Xmas, to move the rest of the weight, ..... fingers crossed this is just a catch up week for my bod and the weight will move every 2-3 days again, it won't be to bad when I get under 10stone as my scale do 9stone 13.7lb then... lol

HELP, I NEED SOMEBODY, HELP, NOT JUST ANYBODY, HELP, YOU KNOW I NEED SOMEONE, HEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!

I'M BAAAAACK!!!! AND BOY DO I NEED HELP.....5 WEEKS TO MY HOLS, NEED TO LOSE 25LBS AND TO STOP CHEATING!!!

That is good, I love the beatles...

i know it can be done but i need to stop picking at food. i start out good in the morning but by mid morning i start picking, 1 biscuit, the 2, then a bit of cheese, then a banana and so the list goes on. Sometimes i think it would have been better to have had a small carb-free meal instead.

I used to think that, safer to have a meal than pick..... The thing is you can do it, you know you can. Rather than go bang into SS, why not try working down the plans, say start on 1000 for a few days, then on to 790, then SS. Much kinder on the mind and body.......

So far today i've been good, 1.5 lt water and a shake but feeling a bit goofy.
I really want to earn one of those stars.

Good luck and I hope you get your star. Don't forget to drink plenty, 4 lt is a good figure.

I will check back to see how you are doing..... YOU CAN DO IT>

Hello All

Have you missed me? Mmm bet you didn't even notice that I wasn't here :cry: Well I have spent the last 4 days mostly eating......boy did I hit the ground with a bang as I hurtled off the wagon.

We've had lots of stuff going on, on the parenting front the last week or so. Not an excuse but a reason (I think) for my eating

Climbed back on the wagon yesterday, with DH beside me. I've removed all but 1 of my stars hope I earn them back again soon!

How have you all been?

Back