"Minimins Fallen Angels"

It's been a bit quiet in Fallen Angeldom recently hun.. me thinks its time for us to get those stars spinning again now that this dark January's nearly over!!

xxxxxxxx:)

I totally agree hun as it really was a well visited thread before Xmas wasn't it?

What does everyone else think out there?

Lacey..xxx :)

Ok, I know I have joined before and it didn't make any difference but IMITT! Yeah ok that's another thread but never mind.:D Can someone explain the gold/spinning stars please?

I'm restarting :rolleyes: Friday at 8.30am.

feel a tad dissapointed today because I lost a little bit of weight on this diet, but reading everyones stuff here and the support has helped

*puts hand up* I admit to having fallen off the wagon this last week. I WILL be back on as of tomorrow, for a last push before my holiday...!

Tried most diets, and now CD, i got it all mixed up last week, so in effect i will be a newbie on Thursday!

I fell off the diet band wagon 2 weeks ago. I know it was down to PMT :D but i couldnt resist all the lovely chocolate and crisps and wine.
Anyway, ive lost 2 stones, got 1 stone left to lose!
I need to get focused and get back at it!
:break_diet: :doh::eatdrink051:

good luck hun, I' struggling big time as well,

sue xx

:eek: Seriously fallen angel here... :cry:

I was on LT for just under four months in 2008 and lost four stone but had to come off before I was ready and subsequently hadn't got my head into the right place to maintain if you know what I mean. At first only a little weight went back on but then it crept up and up until I weigh what I weigh now (and won't be disclosing that for a while because I'm so ashamed) Several thwarted attempts at LT again left me very disheartened and very fat.

I'm back on Minis now with a new attitude - I did it before so I can darned well do it again! Not going with LT this time though, trying Exante instead as (for once!) it's cheaper. Just bought 3 months worth for under £300 - bargain!

Really hope I can achieve what I need to this time and actually reach my goal. I can't afford not to as my life is now suffering. I don't go out and see my friends and I won't let my boyfriend touch me (unless I'm very drunk :p) as I feel grotesque. I haven't been out socially for over a year now. :( I haven't even seen my own mother in a year as I was so ashamed of myself and didn't want her to see the weight I'd gained after I'd done so well initially.

Am really going to need any help and support you have to give and I will always help out others where I can.

Skinny love to you all!

rbx

hiya rainbow- b' :)
im a hell of a lot heavier right now than you hun and ive been off my plan since xmas eve lol...couldnt get to wi so this wednesday will be first time ive weighed since week before xmas!!

but you know i really enjoyed xmas i ate and drank what i liked and wore clothes id not been able to get into for past 2 yrs...felt bloated at times but mostly felt pretty relaxed....nuthin im wearing now is tight and ok they arnt size 16 as i wanted them to be by new yr but what the hell!!

You shouldnt be sooo hard on yourself-your not the only one to fall and law of averages will prob mean wel fall again before we reach our own targets...you have to live until then, you have to find that inner strength or sheer bloody-minded-ness!!! (trust me we all have it somehwere lol)
I too hid away from life simply becos i thought id embarass my kids/friends if they were seen with me....quite frankly i hated myself and thought if i disliked myself so much then surley others did too....just trying to do somehting bout my weight made me feel so much better and i no longer hate myself... and like i said i weigh so much more than you right now...if i can do it you can too xxx

ps hope someone will be here to pick up the pieces after my wi wednesday lololol

I am so mad :mad: with self. I could cry :cry:everytime I think how many times I have lost weight just to put it back on again.
The problem is I love food:17729:
Now my health is beginning to suffer :ambulance:
I really need to get my act together and start taking more care of self . :lilkiss:

Starting from to-morrow I intend to report here to let you all know how I get on. I need all the :help2: I can get.

To day is a new beginning. The old has gone :wave_cry:and the new is come :happy096:.
Only positive :vibes:thoughts in 2010.

:grouphugg: to everyone. See you tomorrow. :heartpump:

:wavey:Hi everyone. I guess it's good morning to some, good afternoon to others and good evening to the rest. Anyway hope you all have a good one what ever time of day/night it is with you.

New beginning for me to day.
Decided to give self a challenge today.
Every time I put anything in my mouth,:party0051: except for water, :7834: I am going to record it here for everyone to see.

Just had breakfast (made by bubby) :eat:
See you all later.:sad0071:
I won't be on this thread untill lunch time unless I eat something. So here's hoping you won't see me till then. :thankyou: for reading my post. Talk soon. :wavey:

Just had lunch:party0051:
Stayed focused until lunch time :party0049:
:vibes:positive thoughts for this afternoon

c u soon

Well, this afternoon went well.:0clapper:
Kept focused.
Eat nothing untill dinner. :party0051:
Now untill bedtime can be a difficult time for me.
Need to concentrate really hard :vibes::doh:
:heartpump:

:wavey:Hi, my progress report.
Last night went very well. :) When I felt like having something sweet I took some fruit :greenapple: instead of the usual cakes :character00254: etc.
Had breakfast this morning (made by huby)
Just home from church :innocent0001: and had dinner.
Going to visit in hospital :ambulance: this afternoon so won't be near any food to be tempted. :fingerscrossed:

Will report back tonight.

:heartpump:

:wavey:Hi everyone.
Still doing very well. :party0049:
Eating only at meal times.
I can't wait until I weigh in to c if I have lost any weight.
Talk soon.

:wavey:morning all.
Just a quick hello to say all is well and that I have lost 2lbs. :faint2::woohoo::bliss:
Will talk later and up date tracker.
Have a nice day everyone.

I'm a fallen angel...

Alas. I got down to 15st 5lb back in October... but that wasn't entirely through my own hard work. I did lose 2 stone of my own volition, but then back in October I was hospitalized for five days and 1/2 stone fell off. Once out of hospital I began to recover and 'eat' again, and the weight came back on. That said, I can't say it was all my fault... I had to eat! What I am sad about though, is that since Oct I've just stayed the same weight because I've eaten normally and exercised little. In my defence, ;) it has been recommended that I don't exercise too much since it could harm my health (I am being investigated for tachercardia-related problems.)

But it's so frustrating! Now I'm 15 st 10lb and am exercising... but not too much. I do brisk walking and things like that. I used to run and skip! The weight was rolling off then. I have lost 5lb in three weeks... before I could do that in one-two weeks. Sigh. Oh well.

Back