Minimins is back .. Are any Cambridge Dieters Back

For me strangely if I think about it, it's no nice AT ALL... The bad breath is one thing.. But I get no sleep, have frightful nightmares and bad night sweats!!
Certain food smells make me gag, and my stomach sounds like a subway station during rush hour... Um yeah that one is nice during business meetings!

Oh god that sounds like torture!

It may have been posted at some posts before but today I have mixed water flavouring and mix a mouse and put it in the freezer! Like frozen jelly... Amazing x

It may have been posted at some posts before but today I have mixed water flavouring and mix a mouse and put it in the freezer! Like frozen jelly... Amazing x

Really? I never got the hang of the mix-a-mousse... Was always clumpy so i just gave that up quick!

I ended up having half a pizza last night :(
So starting day 1 again, its made me more determined i guess and its a lesson learnt!

New girl.. I know that feeling. I've restarted every day since January so your doing better than me. I'm day 2 today..feel poorly :-( roll on ketosis! X

Hmm, resolve on any weight loss is a big challenge for us all. That pizza sounds like something I could do (or did...I ate the toppings off a slice:oops:) lol!!!

I particularly need to get my head seriously screwed back on right as I'm not progressing at all!:(

I'm still taking everyday one day at a time.

I've only ever turned ketostix sticks light pink by the way and I lost a ton of weight so yes, I'm with E on the ketosis thing not being the only weight loss factor, lol. Low calories from the packs and lots of water also matter a lot.

It's however fun to at least see the sticks turn color anyway, but just don't beat yourself over it :D. As long as the numbers on the scale keep dropping; and inches & dress sizes keep getting smaller then you are losing weight. Ask the person stuck on a plateau if you still aren't convinced :D

Last time I did vlcd I always get the darkest colour on the sticks. Just goes to show that everyone is different. Last time around u had to come off the diet quickly for surgery so didn't "fall off the wagon" per say but this time in struggling to get in the wagon. At least there are others around to support one another now minimins is back

Getting on the wagon is really the toughest part :D much tougher than staying on actually. Why o why can't I just get on the @*&!!%$:mad: wagon??? :D

Getting on the wagon is really the toughest part :D much tougher than staying on actually. Why o why can't I just get on the @*&!!%$:mad: wagon??? :D

Haha this is exactly how I have felt since as far back as I can remember. It just takes something to click in your head but goodness knows how that happens x

Hows everyone getting on?
I'm on day 2 again and feeling nowhere near as hungry, my ketosis sticks even say im in ketosis!
I'm gutted i failed on Sunday as its my first WI tomorrow with my consultant, my scales are showing a 2lb loss which i know is still good but i would of loved at least 4lbs :(

Feel like i'm on the 'wagon' though lol

How much has everyone got to lose? Keep it up ladies!!

Hows everyone getting on?
I'm on day 2 again and feeling nowhere near as hungry, my ketosis sticks even say im in ketosis!
I'm gutted i failed on Sunday as its my first WI tomorrow with my consultant, my scales are showing a 2lb loss which i know is still good but i would of loved at least 4lbs :(

Feel like i'm on the 'wagon' though lol

How much has everyone got to lose? Keep it up ladies!!

Well done! At least you are on the wagon.
I'm on day 3 and my horrible poorly feeling from yesterday has gone, no headache and don't feel hungry at all. I have between 4 and 6 Stone to loose and will be getting weighed on Saturday.

I'm firmly strapped onto the wagon and hopefully going to book my wedding today.. I'm not sure it's normal to be this excited!!

Well done! At least you are on the wagon.
I'm on day 3 and my horrible poorly feeling from yesterday has gone, no headache and don't feel hungry at all. I have between 4 and 6 Stone to loose and will be getting weighed on Saturday.

I'm firmly strapped onto the wagon and hopefully going to book my wedding today.. I'm not sure it's normal to be this excited!!
Yep :)
Oh thats good, i hated the poorly feeling and having no energy!
Oooooh lovely!!! When are you booking it for? Gives you something to work for for sure :D

Yep :)
Oh thats good, i hated the poorly feeling and having no energy!
Oooooh lovely!!! When are you booking it for? Gives you something to work for for sure :D

Looking at may this year! I'm so excited. Just peed on my stick and apparently I'm in ketosis too...im a fat burning machine

Gosh!!!!I'm so jealous :D good luck guys and hope to join you in keto land soon!!! :D I'm trying to shift a stubborn stone or two ;) . Never really met my target so I'm inspired to get there and beyond :cool:

Hello gals still here but extremely busy at work. Lost another 4lbs so that's 15 total.
So when a client took me out yesterday my mind said oh yeah I'm going to celebrate my loss with a nice healthy meal... The wagon drove off without me - or rather I hid from it :bolt:anyway, I know I'll be spending part of this week RE-deplenishing my glycogen stores. Have just no excuses :1461:

Is anybody a member of the Cambridge diet facebook group? I find it really good and motivating, its very busy too!

I don't have Facebook anymore.. Well I just don't go on there really, and there are way too many people I know there whom I don't need knowing my business AT ALL...

Back