Minimins is back .. Are any Cambridge Dieters Back

It's so nice to be back!! I'm on cd ss day 3 and a repeat offender of getting to target then piling the weight back on. I have definitely said this before but this will be the last time I go through this!

Hope you guys are looking forward to starting in January.

I'm ok so far. I remember from my last time on ss that the first 3 - 4 days were the worst and I could definitely eat something but it's not the I actually want it nor am I hungry.

Hello I'm on day 10 of SS+. My bmi is 43 so I am having to start with 3 packs and a 200g protien meal. Finding it really easy this time but have attempted and failed in the past.

I did lighter life in 2010 & lost 5.5stone but didn't follow the maintanence so it piled back on & more! I'm adamant this time I'm not getting in this state again so with the help of my consultant who's also a good friend I'm sure I'll stick it out this time.

Well done on getting to 10 days! Not easy this time of year but well worth it!

You did really good on LL and I am sure you will again and I think having the support of a good consultant can really help.

So I thought I'd post so we can see who's still about doing or planning to start Cambridge Weight Plan.

I'm Starting in January, so hoping with Mini's being back, 2016 will finally see me get to goal.. Hope to see some new and old faces :)
Good luck DappyMare!

I am back on Lipotrim:)

It's so nice to be back!! I'm on cd ss day 3 and a repeat offender of getting to target then piling the weight back on. I have definitely said this before but this will be the last time I go through this!

Good luck Monica with ssing.

I am in the same boat...this has to be the last time.

Great to see Mini's back:)

How you finding it? I was going to start before Christmas but didn't want to get into ketosis then come out for the holidays then struggle to get on plan lol..

Can't wait for January although I'm normally like this till I start .. Haha.. One of those people who wanna do Cambridge when doing another diet then when on another plan wanna do Cambridge.. How's the first week gone?

Hello I'm on day 10 of SS+. My bmi is 43 so I am having to start with 3 packs and a 200g protien meal. Finding it really easy this time but have attempted and failed in the past.

I did lighter life in 2010 & lost 5.5stone but didn't follow the maintanence so it piled back on & more! I'm adamant this time I'm not getting in this state again so with the help of my consultant who's also a good friend I'm sure I'll stick it out this time.

Well done for the 10 days, fab consultants are like gold dust and the main key to success, I'm hoping I've finally found one as all ones in past have been poor.

Good luck DappyMare!

I am back on Lipotrim:)

Hey Mini, How's you? Have you started lipotrim? First weigh in is next Thursday to collect the packs and looking forward to the new Cambridge ones :)

I started using the Lipotrim maintenance products in November and it has taken me some time to get into a routine.

What new products have Cambridge? If I remember correctly most of them are gluten free like Lipotrim?

I started using the Lipotrim maintenance products in November and it has taken me some time to get into a routine.

What new products have Cambridge? If I remember correctly most of them are gluten free like Lipotrim?

That's the worse thing about vlcd's it's not natural to just have shakes so pesky brain makes it harder after the first time:confused:

The new products that were released at their annual convention were a Blackberry and Apple Smoothie and Macoroni Cheese, New products mid January are a Cherry and Strawberry Smoothie and also a chicken tikka style curry. Not sure on the gluten free part but nice they are starting to try and shake it up a bit like the other online vlcd's. X

I am starting wednesday on step 4. Havent got a clue what that means and pretty nervous.

Welcome to the forum, and to Cambridge you've nothing to be nervous about :)

Step 4 is 2 Cambridge products and breakfast, lunch and dinner of calorie planned food, you won't be in Ketosis on that step but should still have decent weight loss . Do you have much to lose? I'm on a major mission with at least 5-7 stone :oops:

Hopefully the forums get busier, but I'm here if you want any help or advice :)

I was going to start today but failed already. Do I start now or wait til tomorrow? xx

hey hey

So glad this place is back!

I'm starting back on cd. I'm going away in march so have a time frame hopefully that'll help!

I say start on Jan 1st and maybe have a shake or two each day to build up to it. I did the same. Thought I could go to a party and not be tempted.

Start on the 1st and then we can all go through the journey together. It's all in the mindset. Spend the next few days gaining a positive one.

Yup, 1st January it is! Are we allowed to mention the book of face here? There's a challenge starting 1st January which I've signed up for so that was the clincher. Will soend the next few days detoxing and building up my water, hopefully the first few days will be less painful.

Back