Minimins is back .. Are any Cambridge Dieters Back

Just reading posts and there appear to be a few of us planning on starting/starting again 1st Jan. Perhaps we should do a January challenge and set our own targets and report our losses to keep us motivated? Any thoughts? X

Yup, 1st January it is! Are we allowed to mention the book of face here? There's a challenge starting 1st January which I've signed up for so that was the clincher. Will soend the next few days detoxing and building up my water, hopefully the first few days will be less painful.
Clearly didn't read this before my previous post

Hello everyone! I'm here too. I'm so glad minimins is back, I've really missed the site, lol. I lost over 50kg on Cambridge a while ago and this site was quite helpful. Now I'm a Cambridge consultant (yey!!!) and I'm here to both give and get support...I never did get to my target weight of 80, I've been stuck at 86 - 89 range which I do hate so I'm ready to break out of that now Hope I will get support here like before

Is it a cambridge challenge or just generic as I can't find it?

It's a cambridge one I'm doing on facebook, but hopefully someone will start one here! xx

Hello lovlies :)

I will be back on plan as of Friday 1st January and seeing my consultant to Monday the 4th to officially restart.

I've learnt a lot since my first attempt and and sooooooooo glan mini's is back just when I need you all the most!

How are people's first days going? This was a bad idea with a hangover but I'm drinking water like it's going out of fashion which is always a bonus x

Well it's official- today is my first day back. Weighed myself and sooo embarrassed! Anyway I got myself there I can get myself out of it. I just remember my first time and it wasn't a walk in the park!
I have a wedding to attend March 26 so my first goal is 3 stones. Doable if I just put my head 100% in it with no cheats.
Wish me luck gals, this is it

Well it's official- today is my first day back. Weighed myself and sooo embarrassed! Anyway I got myself there I can get myself out of it. I just remember my first time and it wasn't a walk in the park!
I have a wedding to attend March 26 so my first goal is 3 stones. Doable if I just put my head 100% in it with no cheats.
Wish me luck gals, this is it
Good luck!!!! This is day 1 for real for me too! 3 stone by 26th Mar????? I'm with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Scooterchick but Holy crap the porridge tastes gross today. It's my favorite usually but today it's vile! :eek:
LOL I HATE the porridge, it's evil! But yeah, they always taste horrible the first time then after a couple of weeks it's heavenly ha ha xxx

LOL I HATE the porridge, it's evil! But yeah, they always taste horrible the first time then after a couple of weeks it's heavenly ha ha xxx

TMI - porridge gave me the ... Been in & out if bathroom ever since.... That has. never happened before!
So today I've had 2 products couldn't manage a third - laid out in bed can't even drink water!

TMI - porridge gave me the ... Been in & out if bathroom ever since.... That has. never happened before!
So today I've had 2 products couldn't manage a third - laid out in bed can't even drink water!

Oh dear not a good start. I'm really struggling. The idea of having a shake is making me feel ill and all I've had is water today . Perhaps there's another bug flying around? X

Oh dear not a good start. I'm really struggling. The idea of having a shake is making me feel ill and all I've had is water today . Perhaps there's another bug flying around? X

Oh no! How are you feeling now?
I Must have caught the tail end of a bug... Not completely recovered, but better this morning. had a key lime shake. Very refreshing! I'm going to stay away from the porridge for a while though, just the thought (Blergh)

Hope you guys are feeling better today.

I'm starting tomorrow and not looking forward to the first few days.

I have stocked up on nail polish and some face masks so hopefully I can stay distracted...

Let's do this :)

Its always a bit more tasking the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc time around; usually works best for me if I jump in feet first.

I'm also starting today!!! I want to do Sole Source Plus though, so I'm currently enjoying a cup of coffee with skimmed milk along with a cup of soup. It's my 2nd product for the day; and I'm looking forward to the next 2 :D. I've had 2 bottles of water already and a million bathroom breaks, The euphoric feeling of just starting is upon me...I hope it lasts till the weekend at least. I can cope with weekend dieting better than stressful work days so I hope I'm well into the diet by weekend...that way success is a high possibility for me ;)

Back