Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my steps are low for any day MD. :D :D I am an idle so&so.

How you all clock up so many is beyond me!

Steps recorded for today so far....ZERO!!! :eek: been out on my bike ((yeah at last... after 4 years of sitting in the garage)) and throughly enjoyed it.!! cant clock any steps for that though.!! LOL

I have missed my bike, have only just realised. Probably wont tomorrow when my backside and legs are aching.!! :rotflmao: :silly:

Deb x

ooh new smilies

:fyi: :blahblah: :wow: :drool: :badmood: :thankyou: :smoke: :sick:

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 10th March.

Tashy 100 - 12,863 :superwoman:

Wannabeminime - 9,113:queen:

Shazza - 6,744:princess:

Madam Dotty - 6,314:wavey:

Cavycrazy - 5,066:wavey:

Coley - 2,312:patback:

Pierce DNS

Karion Dieting DNS

Way to go! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Superwoman again today, well done Tasha pacing the streets of London helped you out there no doubt. Coley considering you workload your steps are very acceptable. Hope the work is going well. A beautiful day today hope you've all been out and about making the most of it. :thankyou: all for joining in.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I've not been very good today, i am whacked from all of last weeks steps! Had a lazy day. I needed it!

OMG how skinny is your Meez?

You have been the most consistently high this week you deserved the rest.

Dizzy x

It does look a bit anorexic but it does grab the attention.

Dizzy x

this is such a good idea dizzy! im gonna join in as soon as i find hubbys pedo-wotsit. :D nowt wrong with some competition!

It came!!!

Husband set it up for me and his own so we are switched on need to get moving:rolleyes:

Great stuff Mini - looking forward to seeing your steps :)

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 11th March.

Tashy 100 - 10,368:superwoman:

Shazza - 8,056:queen:

Madam Dotty - 7,706:princess:

Wannabeminime - 4463:wavey:

Coley - 3,028:wavey:

Pierce - 2399

Karion Dieting DNS

CavyCrazy DNS

Way to go! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Superwoman again today, well done Tasha. That's a hattrick for you isn't it? Really helps to take the focus away from the diet a bit sometimes, doesn't it? Shazza Queen despite the dodgy knee excellent motivation. MadamDotty ahh Princess again how nice! Pierce mate thanks for relieving the girls from the bottom spot for a day. I'm sure they appreciate it.

Karen I hope you do join in. It is a little healthy competition but mostly group motivation. Everyone realises the competition isn't necessarily very fair. We all have such differing circumstances and physical differences and so it is not to be taken seriously or to heart. However, it is fun to see how you are doing and everyone else and also a good way to keep track of how you did and how much you have progressed.

Really happy Mini and Hubbie will be joining in. Look forward to posting your results!!!

Was going to post a weekly result today but as I don't have everyones results for each day I thought I'd wait a bit.

Happy stepping tomorrow, hope the weather is nice for you all.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Sorry Pierce missed off your smilie.

Here you are:patback: or would you prefer :boohoo:

If you let me have the results for the days you missed I'll add them to the weekly list.

Have a good day tomorrow.

Dizzy x

i didnt do any steps for thoes days so theirs nothing to submit!!

what didnt you even get out of bed then Pierce :p :p :p

Knee is still a bit dodgy - got some knee supports though, so providing there is no pain - I am still walking

Haven't met my aerobic steps today but still just over the 10,000 mark - so think I will call it a night.

Hi Shazza, you're doing really well, especially with a dodgy knee and another 10,000 today, you're going great guns there girl.

Haven't reached my aerobic target today but got my steps target, so that'll do me (but still under 8,000 :( ). Targets have finally started going back up now though as I went for weeks without achieving them and they kept dropping so at least I'm improving :)

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back