Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was studying for the weekend, but i was back to the university today.

Only 11,246 steps so far, not my usual high.

I get a blast out of seeing it go past 10k steps!! Keep up the count on the steps! :p

Pierce

Hi Guys

I had a card from the postman yesterday to say they have a parcel for me so may have my pedometer for tomorrow.

I've also ordered the one that works with my ipod nano and downloads onto the computer like the fitbug, anyone else tried this? It has great reviews. How's the fitbug site now too still improving?

Studying Pierce, how boring! I thought it was a couple of days in bed with room service!

Dizzy x

Tashy 100 - 10,368:superwoman:

Shazza - 8,056:queen:

Madam Dotty - 7,706:princess:

Wannabeminime - 4463:wavey:

Coley - 3,028:wavey:

Pierce - 2399

Karion Dieting DNS

CavyCrazy DNS

Way to go! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Superwoman again today, well done Tasha. That's a hattrick for you isn't it? Really helps to take the focus away from the diet a bit sometimes, doesn't it? Shazza Queen despite the dodgy knee excellent motivation. MadamDotty ahh Princess again how nice! Pierce mate thanks for relieving the girls from the bottom spot for a day. I'm sure they appreciate it.

Karen I hope you do join in. It is a little healthy competition but mostly group motivation. Everyone realises the competition isn't necessarily very fair. We all have such differing circumstances and physical differences and so it is not to be taken seriously or to heart. However, it is fun to see how you are doing and everyone else and also a good way to keep track of how you did and how much you have progressed.

Really happy Mini and Hubbie will be joining in. Look forward to posting your results!!!

Was going to post a weekly result today but as I don't have everyones results for each day I thought I'd wait a bit.

Happy stepping tomorrow, hope the weather is nice for you all.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Woohoo:D

Only time I am every lightly to be referred to as Superwoman!!! So will make the most of it!!:)

Unlightly to last however, my steps for 12/3 (Monday) were 9339.

Tasha:)

So sorry Dizzy! Things are absolutely manic here at the moment and I haven’t been able to get online.

Is it too late to submit my last four days?

Friday 9th March 11,068
Saturday 10th March 13,599
Sunday 11th March 15,429
Monday 12th March 12,618

Fitbug are so happy with me, that they've changed my challenge from 12,000 steps daily to 2,300:confused::confused:

Must fly..........
Happy stepping everyone :cool:

So sorry Dizzy! Things are absolutely manic here at the moment and I haven’t been able to get online.

Friday 9th March 11,068
Sunday 11th March 15,429
Monday 12th March 12,618

Fitbug are so happy with me, that they've changed my challenge from 12,000 steps daily to 2,300:confused::confused:

Must fly..........

Glad to see that Fitbug are still setting you serious targets then!! :rolleyes:

Some good steps there Karion, should place you well in the weekly league.

x

Hi Guys

I had a card from the postman yesterday to say they have a parcel for me so may have my pedometer for tomorrow.

I've also ordered the one that works with my ipod nano and downloads onto the computer like the fitbug, anyone else tried this? It has great reviews. How's the fitbug site now too still improving?

Studying Pierce, how boring! I thought it was a couple of days in bed with room service!

Dizzy x

Not heard of this Dizzy (a gadget I don't know about - what's going on!!!! :eek: ). So how does it work with your ipod - I'm intrigued. Also when you download it does it go onto a web site - can you tell me the name of it & I'll look it up and stop asking all the questions :p Just interested that's all ;)

Nike + ipod sport kit. Mizzy ordered it for me and looked it up I am almost clueless. Little room is calling must go!:eek:

Dizzy x

Sounds very interesting - I'll have a look at then when I get back from the gym.

Thanks
x

He ordered it from apple but ordered some clips from somewhere else that attaches it to your shoe laces (I believe) otherwise you have to buy the special Nike trainers and I like my New Balance ones.

Have a good time at the gym. Weather is beautiful here too.

Dizzy x

If you go onto the Nike website its called Nike+ - you put a thing inside your trainer (I think this is the pedometer) that 'talks' to the ipod and you can also donwload the info to the Nike website.

At least - I think thats how it works!!!

Fitbug is definately slowly improving - am using it more now

Tasha:D

Friday 9th March 11,068
Sunday 11th March 15,429
Monday 12th March 12,618

Must fly..........

Blimey brill results KD. I guessed you were just busy at home. Glad you were able to keep stepping.

Thanks!

Dizzy x

No choice at the moment Dizzy. Car still in garage and having to walk to school with computer on my back and all books and equipment in my bags.

Look a regular old Bag Lady :(

No way would I have been able to do that pre Cambridge. Does feel fab to have that extra energy :)

If your having the lovely weather we are, I bet you are really enjoying the walking too. I have always walked a lot, not had a car of my own until a year ago and it just seemed easier with babies and buggies etc. I really believe that all the walking I have done has helped me keep a level of fitness over my 10 years of getting fatter and no exercise. I have been amazed how quickly I have got back into exercise at the gym and put that down to the walking I did especially when carrying the extra weight and pushing babes.

Wishing you lovely weather for your walks. Who cares about being a bag lady!

Dizzy x

It was lovely here this afternoon and I went for a lovely long walk, I have 10.244 steps done so far for today, big improvement on yesterday:D

Very happy with that!!! Don't know if I can do that many every day:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

The weather is real walking weather isn't it? I didn't have much of a walk today though sadly. I got my pedometer today. I started wearing it this afternoon. I clocked up over 7000 aerobic steps at the gym in 1 hr 20 mins which was a surprise. Don't know how accurate to take the steps at the gym.

It's great for seeing how your normal steps add up though.

I am just waiting for Bex to PM me her steps again for yesterday. I think I deleted it with Sundays steps PM's. Have a habit of doing stuff like that. I may post it in the morning now.

I like miniminor's name. i loved miniminor's rarely see them these days sadly!

Well done on your steps today Mini look forward to finding out your total count.

Dizzy x

wow mini that is good going for your first day

and dizzy - 7000 aerobic steps in over an hour sounds about right - may even be slightly under as i usually do about 100 steps per minute at a moderate pace.

what consitutes an aerobic step on your pedometer - is it like fitbug where anything over consistent 10 minutes is counted as aerobic ?

wow mini that is good going for your first day

and 7000 aerobic steps in over an hours sounds about right - may even be slightly under as i usually do about 100 steps per minute at a moderate pace.

I was working out for 1 hr 20 mins but not everything is a step is it. ie rower.

I'll have a little play again tomorrow.

I'm thinking if I'm gonna use this pedometer at the gym I'm going to have to sew a little pocket in my leggings. What do the others do?

Dizzy x

What do the others do?

Dizzy x

Personally, I take my fitbug off at the gym. For me it wasn't counting correctly. The fitbug does have a great little lanyard with clip though. I usually just clip it to my jeans pocket, and either have fall by my side, or tuck it in my pocket still clipped. When I did try it at the gym, I clipped it to my knickers and had the lanyard come over the top of my trousers and down the side.

Not that I've been able to get to the gym this last week with the car being off the road :( I did walk to the gym once though. Took me 3/4 hr. Then I decided that I didn't have the energy or the time to do anything there, so walked back :D

Must say, walking to school has been fine. I used to do it all the time. Perhaps when the car returns, I'll still walk anyway.

Only problem is, I can't zoom off at lunchtimes if I need. Apart from that...it's good. Every cloud has a silver lining eh.

Today has been rubbish. So much stress with my job at the moment...no school to walk to, and little time to walk. Haven't even had dinner yet as I've only just finished work:eek:

On a normal 'work from home day', I can usually get out first thing in the morning, lunchtime and evening. No time today:(

Still knackered though.

Total so far...

Hi Dizzy,

I pm'd you our steps, but here they are again for Tuesday and Monday.

Today 13th March.

MiniMinor steps 5560

Mini steps 10260

My little dog walked most of them with me as well and she was great! She is fast asleep now for the last couple of hours:)

Below was for yesterday the 12th March.

Mini and MiniMinor steps!
Here are the results for half a day.

Mini...363:eek:

MiniMinor...2,636:)

Thank you.:)

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 12th March.

Karion Dieting - 12,618:superwoman:

Pierce - 11,513:king:

Shazza - 10,151:princess:

Tashy 100 - 9,339:wavey:

Madam Dotty - 8,028:wavey:

Coley - 7,451:wavey:

Wannabeminime - 5,046:wavey:

MiniMinor - 2,636 :wavey:

Mini - 363:patback:

CavyCrazy DNS

Way to go! :wow: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:The league is looking really healthy now. This beautiful spring weather is great for walking. Well done Karion Dieting Superwoman again today, just shows how leaving the car at home can be good for your health, your pocket and the environment. Pierce Dukedom for you. You are making up some of those zero step days. Shazza Princess even with a poorly knee can't be bad! Mini and MiniMinor thanks for joining in even though you had only part of a day's steps. I have my pedometer too now. I walked the boys to school this morning and so have already 2,805 steps. Will be good for the boys if it encourages me to walk them rather than drive now the spring weather is here.

Apologies for late results for Monday (ie Wednesday morning) totally my fault.

Hope you are all up and stepping today, especially you Pierce (zero steps I don't know!).

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back