Minimizing MsMunch-less

Really been getting into the choc shake, feels like having something naughty! Haven't even tried the strwberry yet, I bet towards the end of my bumper pack I'm left with the ones I don't like and will therefore struggle. Must start being tactical I think! If someone's reading I hope you've had a fantastic weekend, and have a 100% Monday! :)

I'm the same with the shakes, I definitely have my favourites, although my tactic has been to drink the ones I don't like for the first 2 of the day then I have something to look forward to at the end of the day. My last week's batch should also all be my favourites too. :D

Well, week 1 weigh in, 3.3kg/7lbs gone. Not overly impressed tbh, considering last time I started CD I lost a 1st. But it's still more than I would've lost had I not been on this diet.:)
Also reached a mini goal- am now less than I was when I got pregnant with no2!

Liz- whilst on CD I tried saving the bar (my faves) for the evening, but could not last past the morning, so have now taken that as my breakfast, lol! I found I'm looking forward to eating only in the mornings really, so don't really mind what I have later, but should start having the strawberries, in fact will start today!

Hope you are having a lovely day! Looks like the sun is making an appearance as well. :D

7lbs is fab and as you say what other diet could you do that on???
It's a gorgeous day here too, already got my 3rd load of washing in the machine. What an exciting life I lead, lol

Thanks Liz. Hehe, just as exciting here, although I only managed one load, lol!

Can't believe am in my 2nd week...I haven't really found it a struggle so far, but today I've been tempted though. Been sniffing DD's Monster Munch bag, and drooled after her sandwitch!
I'm noticing the same pattern from last time, that if I do crave for something, it's for actual food and savoury stuff, which is surprising as I've gained my excess baggage on pastry and sweets. Go figure.

This hot weather is not something I look forward to, as got nothing to wear and everything new would still look terrible as I look pregnant! Really looking forward to it deflating, already noticing myself slight improvement, but not big enough to make a difference in general appearance unfortunately.

Managed to down one strawberry shake today, def not one of my faves! I think next time I'll just order the box of choc shakes! yum!

Anyhow, day 8 over and done with, bring on day 9!:D

You're really flying along. Once you're in the groove with a VLCD they can be the easiest diet in the world. Of course you still have the cravings, you wouldn't be human if you didn't but it's what you choose to do about those cravings that really tell you whether a VLCD is the right diet for you.
I'm the same with the savoury things, i'm, craving things like chicken salad and crisps, mmmmmm. At the end of this week i'm debating doing the AAM week which Exante recommend. That may well settle those cravings until the next aam, hopefully it won't lead to a free-fall with food!!

PS all the loads of washing I did yesterday appear to have now broken my machine, which is only 2 months old!!!! Whereby I would have turned to food in my stress, this time I just had a coke zero ;)

Well done Liz!! On turning to coke zero instead of food, obv, not the washing machine thing! Wow, that machine packed itself in quite quickly didn't it. I bought a new one a couple of months back as well, do not have insurance, I'm terrible at remembering to do that kind of things (that'll eventually end up costing me am sure!) Hope you manage to have it repaired/exchanged soon, I know it's a nightmare with kids, esp a baby, without one!

Phew, today was such a hot day! Makes me just more impatient with losing weight, just want to be able to wear lovely summer clothes and keeping cool rather than sitting with a spare tyre around my waist and sweating like a sausage in an oven (ok, dont know if they actually do that but you get the picture, lol!)with all the clothes needed to cover up! I really really would love to wear a lovely jump/playsuit and anything sleeveless.

Managed to stay 100% again, apart from the milk. Had a coke zero too in the park.
I totally agree, the fact there is no contact with food makes it so easy! Although am kind of looking forward to be able to eat a little as well now that it's the bbq season,bbq'd chicken with salad and cottage cheese sounds so tempting! Am going to visit my family in July and staying with the about 5 weeks,so will be difficult, but will try my best! But to be realistic, am planning on having 2 shakes and one low carb meal. Just not looking forward to all the questions etc. I just hope by then I'd have lost enough for people to notice, so at least they can see it's working.

Today will be my 10th day, yaaay!

well done on first WI it is amazing when you see the pounds drop so quickly, i am sure your family will support you when you go to visit xx:)

Thanks Jacqueline :) Yeah, I'm sure some of them will, my grandmother is always asking me on the phone if I've lost any weight, lol! I just know there's going to be loads of temptations!

Well...today I have just totally fallen off the wagon for the 1st time!! I done well the whole day untill about 6.30pm when I made a sandwitch for DD..:rolleyes: I've been drooling after it for days, usually make it for breakkie for her. It's a brioche roll with fried egg and cheese and she has it with a bit of ketchup. I couldn't resist it! I actually withdraw it from my lips several times untill I could take it no more! When she said she was done I finished it off, I ended up eating prob half of it, about 4 bites maybe. Then the floodgates opened and I was thinking ooh what have we got in our cupboards, and ate about a handful of honeyroasted peanuts and countless salted & roasted pistachios. I had to reign myself in and not touch the Oreos, luckily they are the lunchbox ones and it takes more to open a pack than eat from an already open one, lol. Gosh, I sound like a proper animal raiding my cupboards....what is wrong with me?!?! I actually felt sick after I ate. Don't think it's the amount, dn't feel full and didn't really eat THAT much, maybe after 9 days break from food it's just reacting that way, don't know.
Just had my last shake though, now just have to have at least another 0,5l bottle of water before bed.

I hope I'll manage ok untill next weigh in and today won't affect the result too much..
Hopefully everyone else has had a better day and enjoyed the sunshine!:)

I've just posted on my diary that I lapsed today too, must be something in the air. Lets just put today behind us and carry on, onwards and downwards :D

Day 12, do not even want to write anything, been dipping my finger in every jar and dough I have seen today. Not good.:doh:

Hey Ms M. I see from your entries you've been struggling a bit. I've not had a great week either and really debated changing to atkins. But I gave myself a really good talking to and reminded myself of why I chose this diet to start with. I won't reach my goal in the timeframe required with any other diet. So I just need to knuckle down and get on with it.
I really hope you just put the last few days behind you and start afresh, you'll be back in the groove in no time. :D

Good afternoon Miss M, just catching up with your diary.
I hope you woke today feeling more motivated and focused. If today's been another day off the wagon then just tell yourself tomorrow is day one and get yourself back into the zone. We all fall by the wayside occasionally. If we were all perfect then Exante and all other diets wouldn't be needed. So don't beat yourself up hun!

Many thanks for your kind words in my diary, much appreciated. Hugs sent :hug99: xx

hello miss,m hope you have managed to get back on track, not easy sometimes :( tomorrow is another day make it count:)x

Back