Where would you want a meet to be held?

• London

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Midlands/Central England

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters

Caz

Repeat Offender
It's come up a few times lately, so I thought I'd make a post and see what people think about having some kind of meet up. Where, when, what and how is up for discussion, it might be that most people don't want one which is fine, thought I'd ask. It's the Event Management in me... I can't help but organise people and things! So yeah, if you're interested post here, and say where, what and when you'd like! And we can try and come to a general consensus :)

CG,

I think it'd be good fun. Maybe a London meet up? We could do a show or something?

MM

I'm Birmingham so everywhere is easy for me to get to! I'm easily pleased :)

I can take the train straight into London from here. I figured that most roads and raillinks lead to London and that might be the easiest thing to do. Meet up at a well known place.

MM

*jumps up and down in the air waving hands* me me me me me!

but would it not be eaisier more centralised....people live in scotland etc too :/

but im easy for wherever

I guess it depends on interest from the north!

-shrugs-

but whatever happens going to be fab :)

Oh JustForMe -- I think I sounded "harsh". I'm not bothered, I'd go to Scotland. But, I'm not working at the moment, not a student, can drive or take a train -- so, I do want want to influence the "meet" in anyway that would make if difficult for someoneelse to get there. In other words -- whatever is decided... I'll do my best to make it work for me.

BTW -- Is that a CD shake you're drinking in your avatar? (said with mom tone) LOL

MM

nonononoooo not harsh at all that didnt even cross my mind :). Cd shake nooo it was a cheeky amaretto and coke at the pub last night.

ill have to give them up from tomorrow so i was having a pre-diet celebration

This would be great!!! Especialy in Ldn!!!

count me in!!
dont mind where! have a student rail card, also theres always megatrain to london if we decide well in advance you can get trains for £1!! bargain!

Actually... I've realised that Birmingham happens to be pretty central to everywhere!! ;)

I think as long as we plan in advance so we can give those people getting trains the chance to book tickets cheaper in advance.

nonononoooo not harsh at all that didnt even cross my mind :). Cd shake nooo it was a cheeky amaretto and coke at the pub last night.

ill have to give them up from tomorrow so i was having a pre-diet celebration

I LOOOOOVE Amaretto! Once you are well off CD and a back to normal -- try it with Coke Zero... it's even better and few calories!

MM

That would send me to casualty! lol

Where would work for your Trisha?

Back