MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hello lovely,

How's your arm now? Did you get any advice in the end?

Sorry to hear your throat is icky too. Hope you feel better soon.

Good luck for WI today - have fingers and toes crossed that you get that 1/2lb off!

I've been a very naughty girl this weekend but am back on it today!

xx

Hello lovely,

How's your arm now? Did you get any advice in the end?

Sorry to hear your throat is icky too. Hope you feel better soon.

Good luck for WI today - have fingers and toes crossed that you get that 1/2lb off!

I've been a very naughty girl this weekend but am back on it today!

xx

Morning sweetie,
I went to tesco yesterday and spoke to the pharmacist who kinda confirmed that it was a bite. She covered it in a gauze (which is peeling already :() and said to leave it on for 2 days and assess.

If I managed half a pound off this week I'll be so surprised! I'm thinking a pound or 2 on. But absolutely nothing planned this weekend - in the way of eating badly or drinking lots of alcohol! - so hopefully a full week of on plan will mean a nice loss next week.

You had good reason to be a bit naughty what with celebrating! Forgot to ask, have you ever eaten at La Barbe or The Dining Room in Reigate? Xx

Nasty bites! Hope they're on the mend.

I've eaten at the Dining Room many times and it's always absolutely divine! They often do vouchers on Travelzoo as well, so it's always worth keeping an eye out for those! We went for a five course tasting menu a few weeks ago and it was £49 for two people - bargain!

I've never eaten at La Barbe, although have always wanted to. I think they take Tastecard so really must go there!

xx

Nasty bites! Hope they're on the mend.

I've eaten at the Dining Room many times and it's always absolutely divine! They often do vouchers on Travelzoo as well, so it's always worth keeping an eye out for those! We went for a five course tasting menu a few weeks ago and it was £49 for two people - bargain!

I've never eaten at La Barbe, although have always wanted to. I think they take Tastecard so really must go there!

xx
That is a bargain considering the prices I saw online for that. I want to go to a nice restaurant when I hit target (yes to undo all that hard work ;)) and the boy mentioned French restaurants...bizarrely.
I'll keep an eye out in travelzoo then, cheers Hun! Xx

Afternoon minks :) :)
afternoon Em! How you doing? Xx

Ooh yeah Dining Room would be a perfect place to go for Target celebrations! It's fine dining but with a nice relaxed atmosphere - the service is always fab and the food is to die for! Can't recommend it highly enough :)

xx

Knowing you, you'll have that half off plus another 4 or 5 for good measure next week! xx

Brilliant! Well done on the teeny gain :) hope work wasn't too horrific, saw you had a lot to deal with! xx

I'm dead happy with WI tbh, just puts me at a pound away from my 9 stone so I've set a target to get 3 off for next week. Really I want 7 :D but not gonna happen. 3 will be awesome!

Am just waiting for dinner to finish and then chow down time. Got my dinners planned for oooh a week and a half at least plus leftovers in the freezer so plenty of choice :) actually looking forward to a 100% week and no plans to interfere.

Please remind me of this when I go to eat cake or chocolate...

I'm dead happy with WI tbh, just puts me at a pound away from my 9 stone so I've set a target to get 3 off for next week. Really I want 7 :D but not gonna happen. 3 will be awesome!

Am just waiting for dinner to finish and then chow down time. Got my dinners planned for oooh a week and a half at least plus leftovers in the freezer so plenty of choice :) actually looking forward to a 100% week and no plans to interfere.

Please remind me of this when I go to eat cake or chocolate...

That half on was a nice save - next week for the 9!

Minkx, knowing you, I will not be surprised if you lose 7 lbs in a week - you are so determined to get there. but will there be much of you left.

Well done Miss Minks! I chuckled at you wanting to lose 7lbs in a week. If only! I can see you getting a nice fat loss this week though. Wow to you having no plans! I'm in shock! (lol, I typo'd "sock")

:D I'm pretty in sock too! Well, I say no plans, I'm going to my mums on Saturday as her OH's daughter and children are down for the weekend so going to give my mum some salvation for a couple of hours. But I'll eat before I go and have dinner when I get back so nothing to worry about.

And how awesome would 7 off be?! Totally amazing. Xx

Minkx, knowing you, I will not be surprised if you lose 7 lbs in a week - you are so determined to get there. but will there be much of you left.
Pah ha ha! I'd love 7 off but I don't think even I could pull that out the bag! I now have 18.5 lbs to target... Still plenty of me left to lose :) xx
U will hav a fab loss next week minks and that 9 stone award will be urs :) make sure u post a pic ov that bad boy!
I'm hoping there will be a nice new shiny on my book next week! So exciting - I WANT it, no messing this week xx

Back