MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

What would people's menus be? I dont know what I would do!

I think I would do hunters chicken and root veg chips... Prawn and salmon skewers for starter and choc mousse for 5 syns! Perfect red day and an A choice ;)

It's got to be a SW style roast dinner! Roast dinner is my favourite meal ever :)

I don't know what starter or pudding would be, I shall have a think xx

I'd be well up for sw come dine with me! Some if us aren't that far away from each other we could actually do it! X

I definitely think we could :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm up North but often down south if i could borrow a kitchen ;) Hmm what would I do..maybes chicken and sweetcorn soup for starters with a teeny bit of fresh bread. Main course some sort of curry..Malaysian chicken curry with a fragrant rice, or a prawn one? Sides of mini naan / oriental veg. Pudding..I don't do these eggy low syn things! therefore probably some sort of homemade cheesecake xx

Depending on the people coming or if it was themed...

1st menu Red day
Starter - lime, chilli and coriander prawns on gem lettuce leaves 1 syn for honey
Main - chicken, onion and peppers, baked with spices, leek and garlic creamy stuffed mushrooms
Pudding - either lemon meringue pie or bannoffe pie using flan base so 3.5 syns a portion.

Green day
Starter - cheese and spring onion potato skins
Main - butternut squash and sage risotto
Pudding - lemon and lime possets 1/2 syn

Curry feast! EE
Starter - onion bhajis, chicken tikka pieces, vegetable and meat samosa's 1 syn each. Mango chutney 2 syns per tbsp
Main - chicken, spinach and BNS curry, Bombay potato, roasted cumin cauliflower, pilau rice
Pudding - passion fruit pannacotta

Ooh menus aplenty - sounding good girls!

I would probably do;

Caprese salad (hexa) with hexb ex v olive oil and pine nuts

SW chicken curry with rice or SW moussaka

SW Eton mess (3 syns for meringue)

With a glass of Prosecco (4) and a glass of red wine (5)

Xx

oooh curry fest with banofee flan please Minky!

Have you got a recipe for that pud? x

I've not actually made it... But using the flan base, mixing quark with toffee yogurt, layer banana and toffee 'paste' and then sprinkle of options Belgium choc on top for negligible syn value. Or a mini flake but that'd add more syns. Reckon it'd work? Xx

Back