MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Damn those drinks eh! They r my enemy! I haven't been out drinking since I started SW cos I'm saving up for those summer months when all my syns will b gone on drinks in the sun! Xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Damn those drinks eh! They r my enemy! I haven't been out drinking since I started SW cos I'm saving up for those summer months when all my syns will b gone on drinks in the sun! Xx

But the question is - when will summer come?! I'm so done with this rain and need the sun to warm my bones xx

Absolutely! Not really cycling weather is it ;) fed up with rain now x

emma_partington27 said:
I agree so sick ov this rain n feeling cold :( i think its coz we r losing weight there is leas fat to keep us warm ;)

I agree! I've been feeling the cold more since I lost weight. I mean, who wouldn't feel warmer with 5.5 stone extra on them right?! Xx

Oooh and I just had curry and as it's a red day had it with roasted BNS but added cubes of feta. OMG! You must try it! The sweetness of the squash and the salty cheesiness of the feta is such an amazing taste sensation!

Can't wait for the summer to have it together in a salad with red onion, lambs lettuce, balsamic vinegar and maybe toasted pine nuts? Gorge gorge gorge!

emma_partington27 said:
So right hun xx but how annoyin is it feeling cold all the time :( esp my hands they neva feel warm at all!

I sit on my hands if they are cold! Warms then up and stops me picking at food too :D

It's my feet and bum that's stay cold - random I know but always stay like ice :( xx

MinkyDinky said:
Oooh and I just had curry and as it's a red day had it with roasted BNS but added cubes of feta. OMG! You must try it! The sweetness of the squash and the salty cheesiness of the feta is such an amazing taste sensation!

Can't wait for the summer to have it together in a salad with red onion, lambs lettuce, balsamic vinegar and maybe toasted pine nuts? Gorge gorge gorge!

Mmm this sounds delicious!!! Think I'll have to try this one :)

MinkyDinky said:
I sit on my hands if they are cold! Warms then up and stops me picking at food too :D

It's my feet and bum that's stay cold - random I know but always stay like ice :( xx

Its wen im at work my hands get cold n i stand allday so cant sit on um :( :( and wen my hands get cold my rings fall off :( i need to get um resized but not had time

Hiya Minks - here's a hug to warm you up hon :bighug:. It's the end of my nose for me lol xxxxxx

emma_partington27 said:
Its wen im at work my hands get cold n i stand allday so cant sit on um :( :( and wen my hands get cold my rings fall off :( i need to get um resized but not had time

My rings keep falling off too! I also put a strapless bra on yesterday and it literally fell straight down to my hips!!!! Was like wow okay that's got to go! Xxx

Ur bum gets cold??! That's so funny! It's my nose! Bring on the summer sun! Xxx

Same here sweetie, I'm making a cuppa now to try and help. Maybe have a hot shower/bath and wrap up in a blanket xx

Just waiting for the boiler to heat up - that is problem with everything being electric in my flat hence have to wait to warm up.

Back