MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Right, I have finally had a recent picture taken. It's not the best and my hair is a mess (bleeding weather!!) but for all those still wondering where the weight needs to come from here is moi, previous (yuck!) and today (kinda woo!)

image-1128753942.jpg

image-953412553.jpg

So yeah, 4.5 stone to go and hopefully a nicer picture to come :) xx

Omg missus! That's fantastic minks xxxx

People must double take when they see you now and not recognise you! Well done hun x

He he he thanks guys and girls.

Sometimes I think 'yeah I look slimmer and look good', then the brain kicks in and I see myself as I was before and no different. I guess my brain still needs to click in and actually realise how far I've come? But I have good days and bad days. Want my fricking tummy and general mid area to do one and then can crack on with toning properly.

Oh and to wear a top that isn't long to cover my tum and doesn't have sleeves to cover my arms - that would be AWESOME! I really want a nice playsuit with little sleeves to wear with my gorgeous White and black trimmed wedges from Next that I adore! But maybe in a few months ay?

I love coloured skinnies with heals but don't know what sort of top to wear with them??

Minkx wowwwwww. You look fab. Such a difference - not in a million years I would have thought you are the same person. Well done lovely. You look amazing in the 2nd picture. I wish I looked like that (meant 2nd picture).

Rosielea said:
Minkx wowwwwww. You look fab. Such a difference - not in a million years I would have thought you are the same person. Well done lovely. You look amazing in the 2nd picture. I wish I looked like that (meant 2nd picture).

Thanks honey, it does make me realise that there has been a big change in my appearance when I look at the 2 pictures together. It has been hard and long but perseverance is all it takes. The odd bump in the road that may mean I take an extra week happen but I'm so not going back to where I was before.
And before you know it you will be doing the same! I've still got lots to lose but we are here doing it together right?

You are doing so well at the moment with your food and the fact you sts after 3 weeks at your parents is FABTASTIC! Just goes to show how on plan you are, even when off! Have you got a before picture? Might be worth digging one out? And any pictures from before when you were slimmer and think 'I want to be back there looking great' so you can use them as a visual to help you get there. I always find pictures help along the journey :) xx

emma_partington27 said:
I showed my OH ur pics and he cudnt believe they were ov the same person he sed u look stunning! :) and wen i sed ur aiming for a few more stone his comment was there will b nothin left ov her hehe

Oh bless him! I can assure you there is plenty left to go. I'm a bit concerned and worried actually, everywhere is great but my tummy. I'm not sure if I should start doing some form of tummy crunches or 'bendy' exercises to start helping the muscles for toning.
But for now, I'll take the compliment keep that in my feel good folder for when I'm having a fat day :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
Oh bless him! I can assure you there is plenty left to go. I'm a bit concerned and worried actually, everywhere is great but my tummy. I'm not sure if I should start doing some form of tummy crunches or 'bendy' exercises to start helping the muscles for toning.
But for now, I'll take the compliment keep that in my feel good folder for when I'm having a fat day :D xx

Ive been doin that abs app its only 5 mins a day and i feel abit firmer after a couple ov days xx

You've done sooo well! :D xx

Back