MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Wow look at you!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Minks love the dress. It is a fab colour. You look fab in it. woohoo. I must start looking for my party dress. Have a great evening.

Thanks girlies! I wish I was at target!! I need some of them suck me in pants too so I can start wearing more fitted dresses.

They joys of being a girl ay? :D

But seriously, I freaking love the fit of the dress and it's quite thick material so it's slightly warmer on for these cold nights. The boy likes it too... Said it was 'classy up top, party down below' ha!

Now the hard part... Do I wear the coloured or the black for my Christmas do or my birthday night out?? Decisions decisions! With the black one I have AMAZING grey studded shoes. Hmmm. Thinking cap is on!

Just inhaled a Jaffa cake so total is 8 syns so far.

You look great, dress is lovely! :) x

Cheers lovelies :) xx

Foods! Update. Had a slice of WM bread with dressed crab - omg I love that stuff. 1/2 HexB and 1/2 syn. Cheese biscuit 1 syn.
Dinner - had carrot and potato chips instead of mash (the boy didn't want mash :() roast mushrooms n red onions with the sausages n beans.
Finished off with a kinder mini bar 3.5 syns.
13 syns total. Nice.

Lunch
image-4025403538.jpg
Dinner
image-3626750526.jpg

Only prob is I only had half the measurements for both hexes today. Tut tut.

I have a bone to pick with you Miss Minky - ive been shopping tonight and bought the biggest jar of gherkins I could find lol lol hubby isnt happy as they give me wind and stinky breath - I said blame Donna lol

Texty_F said:
I have a bone to pick with you Miss Minky - ive been shopping tonight and bought the biggest jar of gherkins I could find lol lol hubby isnt happy as they give me wind and stinky breath - I said blame Donna lol

Ahhh! How funny! I go through a jar a week at the moment.... Freaking love them.
Get yourself some tictacs and a cork :D xx

Busy McBusy today! Quick update.

Breakfast - 1/2 punnet strawberries, 1 slice WM bread and dressed crab (will have other half in a bit) HexB and 1/2 syn

Lunch - spicy veg bulgar wheat, gherkins and tuna, rest of my strawberries.

Snacks Small kinder bar 3.5 syns, banana, apple, activia yogurt

Dinner - not sure yet. Do have some steaks in the freezer, some bns, cabbage and mushrooms so maybe some form of steaky dinner. Ooh! Steak with fried mushrooms n onions, bns chips, boiled cabbage and cheese has to be incorporated somewhere. Lots of superfree!

Pudding (as it's a Friday!) Eton mess 3 syns for meringue.

I have been feeling a little deflated after losing 1/2 pound for last two weeks in a row. Thanks for your diary it has given me some real determination. I am so proud of you well done.

Arctic-BNG said:
Wow! Think that's all that needs to be said!
Thank you sir :) have a good time away! (I know you're working but who says you can't enjoy it?!) xx

samwannabeslim said:
I have been feeling a little deflated after losing 1/2 pound for last two weeks in a row. Thanks for your diary it has given me some real determination. I am so proud of you well done.
Awwww thank you very much for your lovely words Sam :) try not to feel deflated, go back to the drawing board - re read all info, plan and treat it as if it's your first week. Have a lovely evening! Xx

mrstore said:
Just having a little catch up (looking for some inspiration) and I have to say bloody hell girl you look bloody amazing!!!!!!!!
Mrs! Where you been hiding chick? And thank yooou :D heres to the last 2 stone ay? ;) xx

emma_partington27 said:
Hey skinny :) :) i was walking round new look today looking at all the dresses then walked away as i was too scared to try um on :( rubbish me lol

He he! I'm not skinny yet!!
You should have tried a dress on! It might have cheered you up sweetie :) xx

He he! I'm not skinny yet!!
You should have tried a dress on! It might have cheered you up sweetie :) xx

I know but i neva know wat type to go for so just wandered round haha bought sum new skinnies for crimbo day and a nice chunky cardigan :) if i get a day to myself i may go shopping and try loadsa stuff on then i can get an idea as to wat suits my new shape :)

Hi just been having a quick nose through oh my god you are amazing such an inspiration :)

Your dress for your party is fab you look great, sure the last 2 stone will fly off although from your pics I can't see where from lol

Have a fab weekend xx

timtim said:
Hi just been having a quick nose through oh my god you are amazing such an inspiration :)

Your dress for your party is fab you look great, sure the last 2 stone will fly off although from your pics I can't see where from lol

Have a fab weekend xx

Awww thank you timtim! Trust me when I say there is still plenty of me to come off! It's mainly tum, hips and thighs - problem areas of mine. But it will eventually :)
How long have you been doing SW? How you finding it?
Have a great weekend too xx

Back